Comey, who is now hated by everyone, will be unemployable for the rest of his life

I like Comey. I came away feeling he is the ONLY one with integrity here. Not Trump. Not Clinton.

Integrity? That must be your liberalism overriding your sense of the definition of the word. He showed numerous times that he has no integrity.
He's a neo con who isn't going to go along with a dictator like Trump. You have to be careful around Trump's team. Say one thing wrong get thrown under the GOP bus

He's a proven snitch, leaking to the press to get his boss in trouble, and calling his ex-boss a liar for calling him incompetent, which he was.

Who's going to hire this guy now?

Maybe he'll get some sinecure as a law professor or something, but he will never be put in a position of trust again.

No doubt--Comey's name is Mudd in this country--starting with what he did to Hillary Clinton.

I disagree... He was just one man trying to do the best he could..

Could anyone do anything better ?

We all have egos and stuff..

I like Comey. I came away feeling he is the ONLY one with integrity here. Not Trump. Not Clinton.

Integrity? That must be your liberalism overriding your sense of the definition of the word. He showed numerous times that he has no integrity.
He's a neo con who isn't going to go along with a dictator like Trump. You have to be careful around Trump's team. Say one thing wrong get thrown under the GOP bus

Trump is not a dictator, Obama was..

He's a proven snitch, leaking to the press to get his boss in trouble, and calling his ex-boss a liar for calling him incompetent, which he was.

Maybe he'll get some sinecure as a law professor or something, but he will never be put in a position of trust again.
NEVER?? You ah's elected a world class liar divorced twice and a 3rd on the way, a real SB who can't tell the truth and you bash an honest man who worked for our country and not for himself like the pos dumph did? Shame on all you repub traitors
You post like Franco. And that's not a compliment

I actually like Eddie.. You post like a moron half the time, when it comes to politics.

Eddie your newest wannabe bitch? You try to flirt with every girl like some kind of internet white knight and I bust your balls for it. Go play with your dildo collection, I'm sure Eddie would love to join you unlike the women on this site.

No doubt--Comey's name is Mudd in this country--starting with what he did to Hillary Clinton.

Ironically--if he hadn't have violated DOJ protocol of releasing information within 60 days of an election, Hillary Clinton would be the POTUS today, and there would be no Russian investigation, and no imminent charges against Michael Flynn, and he would still have his job--and Republicans wouldn't be on the edge of destruction.
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

th
Sorry to say investigation of flynn would still be needed and into repubs and russia messing with our elections

NEVER?? You ah's elected a world class liar divorced twice and a 3rd on the way, a real SB who can't tell the truth and you bash an honest man who worked for our country and not for himself like the pos dumph did? Shame on all you repub traitors

I actually like Eddie.. You post like a moron half the time, when it comes to politics.

Bear lol you could be my new best friend
See? I needed only read a bit further lol. He is your new pretend bitch. A cute couple you two make. Dumb & Dumber

I would if I were President.

Because he did not kiss the ring does not mean he is not worthy for another political position.

I agree, but he kissed his own ring. He's a predatory opportunist. He cannot be trusted.

See? I needed only read a bit further lol. He is your new pretend bitch. A cute couple you two make. Dumb & Dumber
On the whiskey again ..am.I right?

Nope. Babysitting tonight.

Eddie your newest wannabe bitch? You try to flirt with every girl like some kind of internet white knight and I bust your balls for it. Go play with your dildo collection, I'm sure Eddie would love to join you unlike the women on this site.
Gramps you're talking out of your butt Yes there are some of you repubs I can get along with ,,very few ,,and certainly not you

Gramps you're talking out of your butt Yes there are some of you repubs I can get along with ,,very few ,,and certainly not you
I'm heartbroken....truly I am.

LOL that's not your only problem

You are a rabbit hole of just playing to intellectual level of silliness..

LOL that's not your only problem
You're right. I gave my grandson too much rootbeer with our pizza and now he won't goto bed

You are a rabbit hole of just playing to intellectual level of silliness..
I do what I can lol

Comey made bazillions from his hedge fund days so he could never work another day in his life and still have more fun than the bottom 10 million people in this country. If not more. He isn't hurtin' for nuthin'!

Nope. Babysitting tonight.

Your showing your red ass once again..

Forum List

Back