Comey, who is now hated by everyone, will be unemployable for the rest of his life

I've just been goofin around with you two queers so calm the fuck down Francis

So know you want to flame it drunk bitch?

You don't have the brain cells to spar with me.

I can flame the hell out of a drunk like you
Can you get past the booze jokes or is that the depth of your knowledge?

We know your drunk once again..
I'll take that as a no. I'm not surprised though. I've known for some time how superficial you are.

He's a proven snitch, leaking to the press to get his boss in trouble, and calling his ex-boss a liar for calling him incompetent, which he was.

Who's going to hire this guy now?

Maybe he'll get some sinecure as a law professor or something, but he will never be put in a position of trust again.

I looked up his net worth. It's around 11 million, so he should be ok for awhile.

This is quite entertaining. Two little girls, each humping my legs as they take turns getting bitch slapped for doing it incorrectly.

Your exactly what's wrong with the USA, little whiny bitch

Who can't get along..

Now we're getting somewhere. You've moved on from alcohol jokes and are trying something new. Albeit weak, but still new.

I guess the mods are going to let us play this game..

Your the one who can't get along..

This is quite entertaining. Two little girls, each humping my legs as they take turns getting bitch slapped for doing it incorrectly.

Who can't get along..

Now we're getting somewhere. You've moved on from alcohol jokes and are trying something new. Albeit weak, but still new.

You wanted to divert this thread?

OK how does it feel to be a little bitch when you're kids are fighting and you are stuck with the young ones?

How does it feel when you're daughter wants to run away?

Who can't get along..

OK how does it feel to be a little bitch when you're kids are fighting and you are stuck with the young ones?

No are you done diverting this thread?

Who can't get along..

My kids aren't fighting dumbass. My daughter has two jobs and tonight was a double shift. And run away? My kids are grown idiot.

You're floundering. Perhaps you should cry a bit louder for the mods to rescue you.

Who can't get along..

No are you done diverting this thread?

"NOW" are you done....

Who's drinking here again?

Welcome to the internet genius. In case you haven't noticed this board is nothing but adversarial commentary & banter.

There's hope for you yet!

No welcome to the net faggot when the mods let us go toe to toe..
More begging to be rescued?

Who is rescuing me?

You are showing your red ass once again..

Your misery of life.. Why is that?

Welcome to the internet genius. In case you haven't noticed this board is nothing but adversarial commentary & banter.

There's hope for you yet!

No welcome to the net faggot when the mods let us go toe to toe..
More begging to be rescued?

Who is rescuing me?

You are showing your red ass once again..

Your misery of life.. Why is that?
I quoted EDDIE not you and YOU chimed in with insults first. Page 9. Now you're fucking crying about it because I threw it right back in your face. Then you cried for the mods.

You're pathetic son.

Forum List

Back