Comey's an idiot

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Blantantly let's the world's biggest criminal Hillary Clinton off the hook and then goes after thee president of these United States on some nonsense. Wtf did he think was gonna happen?

SIde note: Ironic that he was taking his little notes on the Trump meeting yet jack sh** on Hillary when she was under serious investigation for multiple felonies.

Trump, gatsby, and his gang want on a collusion then a cover up spree with the Russians.

What did you think would happen?

It is a good point you make.

Comey let them take a deposition of Hillary Clinton which they did not record nor did that have a stenographer present--there is no record!!!!!!!...and they agreed beforehand that they would not ask questions about certain things.

And then he has dinner with President Trump, after he writes a Memo supposedly accusing him of Obstruction of Justice and arranges for it to be leaked the New York Media...after he was fired...but before he was fired, he testified before Congress under Oath that no one had tried to impede the Russian Investigation.

Trump is learning about the Swamp. Surely, even his ego will admit that he should have fired Comey at about 12:30 on January 20.

Fuck the New York Media.

Comey made some mistakes. He's not an idiot.
I disagree, he pretty much looks like an idiot. It's like he just runs around looking for approval from someone, anyone really. I'm surprised it's being reported he refused a hug from Trump. Seems to be what he desperately is persuing.

Horse crap, MM.

But . . . Mueller may be able to nab Clinton along with Trump.

That would be wonderful and force both parties to straighten up somewhat.

Look who's talking....

Comey did his job and Trump didn't like it as he is guilty as fuck.
. Media tell you that, because no court room has told you that ? Are we a nation of laws or are we a nation run by the media picking and choosing it's victims ? The media has gotten to powerful, and it needs to be taken down a notch.

the USDA had every opportunity to step in and press charges against Clinton during her investigation.. FACT

guess what rubes ?

there wasnt ANYTHING IN THE NVESTIGATION that warrented charges be filed.

Comey did his job, RW'S are fucking idiots .. FACT

I disagree, he pretty much looks like an idiot. It's like he just runs around looking for approval from someone, anyone really. I'm surprised it's being reported he refused a hug from Trump. Seems to be what he desperately is persuing.
Obama allowed him to run wild. He, and others, even encouraged him to dismiss crimes committed by Hillary.

Trump doesn't want that BS in his administration. He knows that's a sign of weakness and got rid of him.

Look who's talking....

Comey did his job and Trump didn't like it as he is guilty as fuck.
. Media tell you that, because no court room has told you that ? Are we a nation of laws or are we a nation run by the media picking and choosing it's victims ? The media has gotten to powerful, and it needs to be taken down a notch.
All media should be held to strong libel laws.

Obama allowed him to run wild. He, and others, even encouraged him to dismiss crimes committed by Hillary.

Trump doesn't want that BS in his administration. He knows that's a sign of weakness and got rid of him.

It's not even about whether Trump is fair minded or not. Show me the person that's gonna put up with someone suckling his enemies and then hold the other person's feet to the fire over presumably less.

Forum List

Back