Comey's an idiot

Look who's talking....

Comey did his job and Trump didn't like it as he is guilty as fuck.
If Comey had done his job shrillary would have been facing charges.

Which I proved time and time again would have been laughed out of court...

The thing is, the GOP has spent about $200 million of taxpayer money proving them innocent... No one in history has been more vetted than Hillary Clinton...

IMG_0427.JPG
We're lucky Trump won.
Yes, because she would have been far more difficult to remove from office than Trump.
That dumb bitch never stood a chance against Trump. :laugh:
You mean she never stood a chance against Putin, Assange and in the end, Comey.

So how's the Tramp doing these days?
Lmao
Is being the subject of 4 investigations a good thing in your world?

View attachment 127721
We're lucky Trump won.
Yes, because she would have been far more difficult to remove from office than Trump.

Lmao

ya left out No Vaseline..

they're getting dry fucked.

the USDA had every opportunity to step in and press charges against Clinton during her investigation.. FACT

guess what rubes ?

there wasnt ANYTHING IN THE NVESTIGATION that warrented charges be filed.

Comey did his job, RW'S are fucking idiots .. FACT
Why in the hell would the department of agriculture bring charges? Actually you may be right. They should have known she was a rotten egg. You may want to be more careful in calling people idiots.

View attachment 127721
We're lucky Trump won.

Lmao
You'll always be one of our village idiots. That's an accomplishment you can pride yourself on. :)

Last edited:
the USDA had every opportunity to step in and press charges against Clinton during her investigation.. FACT

guess what rubes ?

Why in the hell would the department of agriculture bring charges? Actually you may be right. They should have known she was a rotten egg. You may want to be more careful in calling people idiots.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT ATTORNEY ...

YOU STUPID BITCH ,,,

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

And clearly, Comey is leaking all sorts of pettiness. Being "put off" by a hug? How about a kiss, Comey? Kiss my ass; cos you're fired!

Watch: Hillary Clinton Tries to Avoid ‘Unwanted Trump Hugs’ During Hilarious Debate Prep Video
Strange but the News on some of the network are "hinting" that the cover up of the Directors notes or data will be altered somewhat before anyone in authority get the hold of them. Next he could change the story just enough to try to put the hit on the President. Something is stirring in the pot and it stinks of DNC.

Look who's talking....

Which I proved time and time again would have been laughed out of court...

The thing is, the GOP has spent about $200 million of taxpayer money proving them innocent... No one in history has been more vetted than Hillary Clinton...
She's also the most criminal woman in history to never have been charged. That 200 million proved everything that was wrong with not only her but the entire democrat/clinton cabal. Yet a lap dog in Comey let it all go.

guess what rubes ?

UNITED STATES DISTRICT ATTORNEY ...

YOU STUPID BITCH ,,,

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
You. Desperately. Need. Google.

USDA= United States Department of Agriculture.

Comey made some mistakes. He's not an idiot.
I think you can lie or avoid any question and Congress will not take any actions against you. Clinton did, H Clinton did it and other. So where are the teeth in any law or investigator going to use to get the information from these so call upright Citizens in getting to the truth. As for me besides reading emails from Hilly now I must read emails from the DNC looking for murder offers.

And clearly, Comey is leaking all sorts of pettiness. Being "put off" by a hug? How about a kiss, Comey? Kiss my ass; cos you're fired!

Watch: Hillary Clinton Tries to Avoid ‘Unwanted Trump Hugs’ During Hilarious Debate Prep Video
Strange but the News on some of the network are "hinting" that the cover up of the Directors notes or data will be altered somewhat before anyone in authority get the hold of them. Next he could change the story just enough to try to put the hit on the President. Something is stirring in the pot and it stinks of DNC.
Just watch when all of his previous memo's on obie and clinton kinda just go missing. Suddenly the guy who meticulously took notes and made memo's will have been not so avid about doing that before January 20th of this year.

I think you can lie or avoid any question and Congress will not take any actions against you. Clinton did, H Clinton did it and other. So where are the teeth in any law or investigator going to use to get the information from these so call upright Citizens in getting to the truth. As for me besides reading emails from Hilly now I must read emails from the DNC looking for murder offers.
Well you can lie and bullshit your way through all of that hard evidence if you're a democrat. If not then the dems want to throw the book at you with no evidence. It's how these people work.

I had to read your post 3x before making any sense of it. I still don't think I understand it. lol

One of us has had a few too many drinks. I'll admit it could be me.

Look who's talking....

Poor little cupcakes.

There are no grounds for charges.

OTOH, the pussy grabbing cheeto has twice admitted to criminal obstruction of justice. One of those was on national/international TV so he can't lie his way out of it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I had to read your post 3x before making any sense of it. I still don't think I understand it. lol

One of us has had a few too many drinks. I'll admit it could be me.
I think I got it. If you're a democrat no amount of law can convict you. If you're a republican no matter how little evidence they have will convict you.

Forum List

Back