Coming Soon to a City Near You...

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Can you guess the name of this dirty, crowded, over-populated European city? See the answer on the bottom.

It is Marseille, France's second largest city! ‘Non, c'est devenu la 1ère’
And do you know what is the second language spoken in Marseille?
It's French. The first is Arabic.
Give them Paradise and they will turn it to a garbage bin.
France is already gone.
Gaddafi once said in a speech that there was no need to invade Europe,
because in 20 years Europe would be Muslim.
It has been reported in the London Daily Mail (January 2014)
that 50% of all babies born in the UK in 2012 and 2013 were Muslim.

Is this what we want our cities to look like in 20 years?
If so, keep on listening to Obama and supporting his Muslim refugee program.

Uncle Ferd likes French speakin' womens...

... he don't understand what dey say...

... but he says it sounds sexy when dey say it.

Uncle Ferd likes French speakin' womens...

... he don't understand what dey say...

... but he says it sounds sexy when dey say it.
The language of French may disappear as the Arabic tongue spreads throughout France.

Can you guess the name of this dirty, crowded, over-populated European city? See the answer on the bottom.

France is already gone.

I could not open any of your photos so I went to Google Images and keyed on Marseille France Dirty.
It showed me enough.
All I can do is turn away and feel sad.
This happens when a nation's govt is more concerned with the present and with their political careers instead of the common good.

France is already gone.

I could not open any of your photos so I went to Google Images and keyed on Marseille France Dirty.
It showed me enough.
This happens when a nation's govt is more concerned with the present and with their political careers instead of the common good.
It is odd to me that you cannot see the photos in my post. They all show up for me. They even show up in your quote of my post.

France is already gone.

It showed me enough.
It is odd to me that you cannot see the photos in my post. They all show up for me. They even show up in your quote of my post.

It's because you copy/pasted them from an email, probably one of those chain emails you guys are famous for.

France is already gone.

It showed me enough.

It's because you copy/pasted them from an email, probably one of those chain emails you guys are famous for.
Can you refute the origin of the photos? Do you have anything significant to add to the conversation?

Europe is being invaded by Muslim 'refugees', ruining the nations they infest with their intolerance and refusal to adjust to the lifestyles of the host countries. It is sickening that Europe has brought this devastation upon itself.

Long ago I had plans to visit many cities in Europe before I 'kick the bucket'. Now I have no desire whatsoever to travel there. I prefer now to remind myself of the once great cultures of European countries through history books and documentaries.

European benevolence toward Muslims has led to the inevitable demise of Europe as we have known it for centuries. There political correctness has been the equivalent of inviting termites into a wooden home.

France is already gone.

It showed me enough.

Can you refute the origin of the photos? Do you have anything significant to add to the conversation?

Europe is being invaded by Muslim 'refugees', ruining the nations they infest with their intolerance and refusal to adjust to the lifestyles of the host countries. It is sickening that Europe has brought this devastation upon itself.

Long ago I had plans to visit many cities in Europe before I 'kick the bucket'. Now I have no desire whatsoever to travel there. I prefer now to remind myself of the once great cultures of European countries through history books and documentaries.

European benevolence toward Muslims has led to the inevitable demise of Europe as we have known it for centuries. There political correctness has been the equivalent of inviting termites into a wooden home.

I haven't seen the photos, what is it trash on the street or something? Are they of a poor immigrant community? No desire to travel to Europe because you saw some one sided pictures of a single city in France? Sure avoid a whole continent because of that, nothing like rash generalizations to live your life by.

84155736.jpg

My concern is with the wine producing regions of France, particularly Bordeaux. If those bastards with their 7th century fanatical bullshit take over there, we will no longer see some of the greatest wines in the world produced again. Muslims are the scourge of this planet and should be exterminated like cockroaches.

France is already gone.

It showed me enough.

I haven't seen the photos, what is it trash on the street or something? Are they of a poor immigrant community? No desire to travel to Europe because you saw some one sided pictures of a single city in France? Sure avoid a whole continent because of that, nothing like rash generalizations to live your life by.

84155736.jpg
Until you view the photos, please shut the fuck up!:ahole-1:

It showed me enough.

84155736.jpg
Until you view the photos, please shut the fuck up!:ahole-1:

Maybe you should actually post them, do you know how? Your average arab would. So would the French.

hqdefault.jpg

Might be a tad off topic...might not be.

But why are poor people such pigs? Look at the ghettos....junk, trash, everywhere. Does being poor mean being a slob? And India. omg....talk about a filthy place.
I'm poor. But I pull weeds, sweep the front yard, make sure all trash is properly in the can, and in general do what I can to be NEATLY poor. So what the fuck is the deal in filth and poor people. Or certain cultures? Not all muslims are nasty. Rednecks live in hovels..with trash and car parts and busted furniture, etc everywhere. But not all rednecks live that way, either. So is it a culture thing? Or is it just flat out laziness?

And...Paris used to be a jewel. Looks like it is fast going to look like India...or somewhere over there in the ME...or NY, with it's nasty dirty streets.

Might be a tad off topic...might not be.

But why are poor people such pigs? Look at the ghettos....junk, trash, everywhere. Does being poor mean being a slob? And India. omg....talk about a filthy place.
I'm poor. But I pull weeds, sweep the front yard, make sure all trash is properly in the can, and in general do what I can to be NEATLY poor. So what the fuck is the deal in filth and poor people. Or certain cultures? Not all muslims are nasty. Rednecks live in hovels..with trash and car parts and busted furniture, etc everywhere. But not all rednecks live that way, either. So is it a culture thing? Or is it just flat out laziness?

And...Paris used to be a jewel. Looks like it is fast going to look like India...or somewhere over there in the ME...or NY, with it's nasty dirty streets.

It's part lazy, part total lack of respect for others and maybe no self-respect. It costs nothing to pick up after yourself. We lived next to some people who lived like pigs. They had a working lawn mower but were too lazy to push it around the yard. They could afford to have friends over a lot for beer and barbecue, so it wasn't that they couldn't afford gas for the mower. They also owned a snow shovel but couldn't find the energy to clear the walks.

The refugee areas shouldn't look like that but they have no appreciation for the beauty of France. They are making it look like the hellhole they came from.

Paris is turning into Suckistan.

Terrorism has a new added level. Filth. Fuck like rabbits, live like pigs for new additions to teach and add to the hovels. Yet they don't eat pork because it is "unclean". Pigs live cleaner than some folks do.

Forum List

Back