Coming to a city near you.....MS-13 and their Liberal ideology.

Do you feel that Obama deserves the same fate as those who died by MS-13?

• Hell yes, the MF wanted people like MS-13 here, so he and his family deserves the same fate.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No, Obama out of the kindness of his heart, allowed these guys here, to kill US white folks.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MS-13: America's most dangerous street gang?
The Mara Salvatrucha gang, also known as MS-13, started in Los Angeles but has expanded throughout nearly the entire country.
Arent you glad that Obama is building a WALL around his house, so he can be secure from people like this while he sleeps? Have you liberals built your WALL yet so you can be secure? Oh yeah, these are the same people that Obama wants to come to America, because they only want to get jobs. Please, let one of those jobs, be to go after the Obama's, as the shit head deserves everything the MS-13 wants to give him.

MS-13 gang members accused of Satanic rape and murder | Daily Mail Online
MS-13 gang suspects indicted in slayings of 3 teenagers

Wonder how many are illegal and how many Trump will boot out of America??

Hope its every single one.

The Mara Salvatrucha gang, also known as MS-13, started in Los Angeles but has expanded throughout nearly the entire country.
Arent you glad that Obama is building a WALL around his house, so he can be secure from people like this while he sleeps? Have you liberals built your WALL yet so you can be secure? Oh yeah, these are the same people that Obama wants to come to America, because they only want to get jobs. Please, let one of those jobs, be to go after the Obama's, as the shit head deserves everything the MS-13 wants to give him.

ah low IQ boy , they were here pre obama ,in fact it was on ronnie ray guns watch
The Mara Salvatrucha gang originated in Los Angeles, set up in the 1980s by Salvadoran immigrants in the city's Pico-Unionneighborhood who immigrated to the United States after the Central American civil wars of the 1980s.

get an education rube

Considering that the MS-13 has included killing a black female as part of their gang initiation I'd say that Obama has invited a race war against black Americans that will pale in comparison to the race war he originally planned against the white Americans ------------>which should beg the question, "Why did Barack Obama bring such a lethal weapon (as MS-13 is) into the United States to be used against Black Americans?"

Who hasn't he betrayed? The gay community will be targeted by MB and ISIS, the black community will be targeted by MS-13 and Mexican Mafia (according to news reports), the Jews will be targeted by Muslim immigrants and the Christian community will be targeted by the Muslim immigrants and Communists he imported. Did he really think this out and figure out an exit strategy or does he think people will not recognize who is responsible when American streets run red with blood?

Obama may need a bigger wall. Maybe Jack can plant a beanstalk in his backyard.
latinos-for-trump-6078.jpg

Last edited:

I thought the uppity nixxxxer was scared of gun brave white high school boys who will run a mile tripping over their guns when the first drone comes over. No problem with the Texas white supremist gangs?

ah low IQ boy , they were here pre obama ,in fact it was on ronnie ray guns watch
The Mara Salvatrucha gang originated in Los Angeles, set up in the 1980s by Salvadoran immigrants in the city's Pico-Unionneighborhood who immigrated to the United States after the Central American civil wars of the 1980s.

get an education rube
Education for the white high school trumpettes? Your kidding. Data says 75% of them never made college

Considering that the MS-13 has included killing a black female as part of their gang initiation I'd say that Obama has invited a race war against black Americans that will pale in comparison to the race war he originally planned against the white Americans ------------>which should beg the question, "Why did Barack Obama bring such a lethal weapon (as MS-13 is) into the United States to be used against Black Americans?"

Who hasn't he betrayed? The gay community will be targeted by MB and ISIS, the black community will be targeted by MS-13 and Mexican Mafia (according to news reports), the Jews will be targeted by Muslim immigrants and the Christian community will be targeted by the Muslim immigrants and Communists he imported. Did he really think this out and figure out an exit strategy or does he think people will not recognize who is responsible when American streets run red with blood?

OMG iM so scared of the streets running red with blood no problem with our 20000 murders and 100000 Christian rapes every year. Don't you realize how ridiculous you sound?

OMG iM so scared of the streets running red with blood no problem with our 20000 murders and 100000 Christian rapes every year. Don't you realize how ridiculous you sound?
By the time reality hits you? It will be all over but the shout. No, I am not being ridiculous. I'm telling you that Barack Obama went full tilt in creating a future race war / revolution but it doesn't look like he factored in what to do when it ends up at his front door.

Do you have the link for the 100,000 Christian rapes each year statistic or do you work for MSM where the truth doesn't matter?

get an education rube
Education for the white high school trumpettes? Your kidding. Data says 75% of them never made college
Link?

get an education rube
So what you are telling me, is that the MS-13 is a bunch of 50 year olds running around from Salvador? Whew, and the "NEWS" orgs were telling me they were young teens. Damn fake news, just cant trust them...

get an education rube
I love it when I was just claimed to have a PhD and you all being as dumb as a box of rocks. Yep take you on intellectually anytime. By the way, this old uppity white folk, don't no trip over my gun, because I was well trained to kill commies back in the day. Can you understand that level of communication, as I definitely lowered my communications skills to match yours..

kill-a-commie-for-mommie-3.gif

get an education rube
So what you are telling me, is that the MS-13 is a bunch of 50 year olds running around from Salvador? Whew, and the "NEWS" orgs were telling me they were young teens. Damn fake news, just cant trust them...

Obama's Open Door Policy Allows Gangs to Slip Over Border, Rising Murder Rates - Breitbart

MS-13 foot soldiers 'colonize' new U.S. territory: Report

Obama Immigration Policies Left Legacy of Violent Street Gangs

Prepare for a new wave of criminal drug gangs invading American soil

MS-13-gang-criminal-aliens.jpg

What could possibly go wrong?

get an education rube
no dorcus it was started 50 years ago

get an education rube
I love it when I was just claimed to have a PhD and you all being as dumb as a box of rocks. Yep take you on intellectually anytime. By the way, this old uppity white folk, don't no trip over my gun, because I was well trained to kill commies back in the day. Can you understand that level of communication, as I definitely lowered my communications skills to match yours..

kill-a-commie-for-mommie-3.gif
nqvfs.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

MS-13 is far from the most dangerous gang in the U.S. Jesus.

This rubbish gets circulated once about every 10 years because they do crazy shit, like cut a person's ear off at a shopping mall in VA with a machete.

But MS-13 in the U.S. is small in comparison with other large national gangs, and its influence is limited to areas with heavy populations of Central Americans.

MS members are typically honduran or salvadoran or rarely mexican, and there just aren't that many central Americans in the U.S.

There are probably 40 or 50 times as many bloods or crips in the U.S., and 99% of them are homegrown.

Here's a more factual reporting on gangs in the U.S.: https://www.hsdl.org/?view&did=792574

This is also good information on MS from the FBI: Gangs — FBI

If you click on that link, there is a photo of a jail in San Salvador, El Salvador at the top of the link. I've actually stood right where the photo was taken.

To be clear, MS-13 is deathly violent in Central America. The war between 18th Street and MS-13 in El Salvador has cost tens of thousands of lives. I've been to El Salvador, I've seen what MS-13 and 18th street have done to that country. But, MS-13 in the U.S. is just another gang to anyone who deals with gangs.

I can't remember the last time an MS-13 gang member committed a violent offense in my city. it's been a long, long time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back