Coming to a city near you.....MS-13 and their Liberal ideology.

Do you feel that Obama deserves the same fate as those who died by MS-13?

• Hell yes, the MF wanted people like MS-13 here, so he and his family deserves the same fate.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No, Obama out of the kindness of his heart, allowed these guys here, to kill US white folks.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
That's one pretty fucked up poll right there.

Is that legal?
Is the F word really necessary, Mac? As for the poll. I didn't vote on it.

As for your question, is it legal? I have no idea. Is it legal for Barack Obama to work behind the scenes inciting the overthrow of President Trump? Is it legal for people to be threatening the life of President Trump and advocating his murder on Twitter and elsewhere? What do you think about it? Have you thought about it? What do you think should be done about Obama wiretapping a presidential candidate on behalf of another presidential candidate while he was president? Should he be investigated for his actions? If not, why not? Is Barack Obama above the law?
So let's see.

"They" do it, so "we" can too.

I would like to think that most of us grew up past that by the time we graduated from junior high.

Not good enough.
No, I never said that. There is no comparison to what Obama did and President Trump. President Trump never called the flood gates to be opened to MS 13 gangs, non-vetted Muslim refugees and the like nor is he advocating an open doors policy. That kind of action belongs to Barack Obama alone. No one ever called for the murder of Barack Obama because he became president (either term). GWB Jr. did not set up wire tapping during the presidential race between Obama and John McCain. The American people accepted the outcome of the election and we suffered with his inane policies for eight years. We've got a president who has been in office for a little over a month and how many times have Democrats called for the murder of Donald Trump? Including Hollywood celebrities?

You see, you're being awfully short sighted here about this matter of threats against a President. Now what I see with the poll is people who are angry that Obama's policies concerning MS 13 may lead to the deaths of many American lives and the question I see being posed is should Obama as an American citizen suffer the consequences for his actions if the American people are suffering for them. Is that a legitimate question? That is not for me to answer, that is something people will have to decide for themselves concerning where that line is crossed but openly calling for the murder of an American president for merely winning a fair election is against the law and those involved should have already been arrested and put on trial for it. If the poll question is offensive to you than talk to the OP about it because this isn't my OP. I'm just giving you food for thought.
I expressed my opinion on the question.

Stuff like this should be beneath us.

That's one pretty fucked up poll right there.

Is that legal?
Is the F word really necessary, Mac? As for the poll. I didn't vote on it.

As for your question, is it legal? I have no idea. Is it legal for Barack Obama to work behind the scenes inciting the overthrow of President Trump? Is it legal for people to be threatening the life of President Trump and advocating his murder on Twitter and elsewhere? What do you think about it? Have you thought about it? What do you think should be done about Obama wiretapping a presidential candidate on behalf of another presidential candidate while he was president? Should he be investigated for his actions? If not, why not? Is Barack Obama above the law?
So let's see.

"They" do it, so "we" can too.

I would like to think that most of us grew up past that by the time we graduated from junior high.

Not good enough.
No, I never said that. There is no comparison to what Obama did and President Trump. President Trump never called the flood gates to be opened to MS 13 gangs, non-vetted Muslim refugees and the like nor is he advocating an open doors policy. That kind of action belongs to Barack Obama alone. No one ever called for the murder of Barack Obama because he became president (either term). GWB Jr. did not set up wire tapping during the presidential race between Obama and John McCain. The American people accepted the outcome of the election and we suffered with his inane policies for eight years. We've got a president who has been in office for a little over a month and how many times have Democrats called for the murder of Donald Trump? Including Hollywood celebrities?

You see, you're being awfully short sighted here about this matter of threats against a President. Now what I see with the poll is people who are angry that Obama's policies concerning MS 13 may lead to the deaths of many American lives and the question I see being posed is should Obama as an American citizen suffer the consequences for his actions if the American people are suffering for them. Is that a legitimate question? That is not for me to answer, that is something people will have to decide for themselves concerning where that line is crossed but openly calling for the murder of an American president for merely winning a fair election is against the law and those involved should have already been arrested and put on trial for it. If the poll question is offensive to you than talk to the OP about it because this isn't my OP. I'm just giving you food for thought.
I expressed my opinion on the question.

Stuff like this should be beneath us.
I've expressed my own as well. I would like to see him put on trial for treason. Voting for Barack Obama should have been beneath us too but some people did it anyhow. While you may not get the anger of the American people over what Obama has done to endanger the American people, many of us do understand it. Culling the military was a huge one for me. I was totally against what Obama did to our military - forcing our men to march in red high heels was an absolute betrayal of our US military men - he did everything in his power to humiliate, degrade and weaken them and we can see that Democrats do not even have the decency to stand up and honor one of our own fallen military men nor show compassion to his widow (recently at the Presidents Address) The list for what should be beneath us is a very long one, Mac, I'm not going to sit in judgment of another man asking the question should someone responsible for a dangerous Open Doors policy to vicious gangs have to bear the repercussions along with US citizens (because of it)? That is his question. Not mine.

This is a message board where people discuss things. Some you may disagree with, others you'll find common ground with. That's life.

MS-13: America's most dangerous street gang?
The Mara Salvatrucha gang, also known as MS-13, started in Los Angeles but has expanded throughout nearly the entire country.
Arent you glad that Obama is building a WALL around his house, so he can be secure from people like this while he sleeps? Have you liberals built your WALL yet so you can be secure? Oh yeah, these are the same people that Obama wants to come to America, because they only want to get jobs. Please, let one of those jobs, be to go after the Obama's, as the shit head deserves everything the MS-13 wants to give him.

MS-13 gang members accused of Satanic rape and murder | Daily Mail Online
MS-13 gang suspects indicted in slayings of 3 teenagers

:lmao: :lmao:

MS-13 is far from the most dangerous gang in the U.S. Jesus.

This rubbish gets circulated once about every 10 years because they do crazy shit, like cut a person's ear off at a shopping mall in VA with a machete.

But MS-13 in the U.S. is small in comparison with other large national gangs, and its influence is limited to areas with heavy populations of Central Americans.

MS members are typically honduran or salvadoran or rarely mexican, and there just aren't that many central Americans in the U.S.

There are probably 40 or 50 times as many bloods or crips in the U.S., and 99% of them are homegrown.

Here's a more factual reporting on gangs in the U.S.: https://www.hsdl.org/?view&did=792574

This is also good information on MS from the FBI: Gangs — FBI

If you click on that link, there is a photo of a jail in San Salvador, El Salvador at the top of the link. I've actually stood right where the photo was taken.

To be clear, MS-13 is deathly violent in Central America. The war between 18th Street and MS-13 in El Salvador has cost tens of thousands of lives. I've been to El Salvador, I've seen what MS-13 and 18th street have done to that country. But, MS-13 in the U.S. is just another gang to anyone who deals with gangs.

I can't remember the last time an MS-13 gang member committed a violent offense in my city. it's been a long, long time.

What an irresponsibly ignorant post.

The Mara Salvatrucha gang, also known as MS-13, started in Los Angeles but has expanded throughout nearly the entire country.
Arent you glad that Obama is building a WALL around his house, so he can be secure from people like this while he sleeps? Have you liberals built your WALL yet so you can be secure? Oh yeah, these are the same people that Obama wants to come to America, because they only want to get jobs. Please, let one of those jobs, be to go after the Obama's, as the shit head deserves everything the MS-13 wants to give him.

ah low IQ boy , they were here pre obama ,in fact it was on ronnie ray guns watch
The Mara Salvatrucha gang originated in Los Angeles, set up in the 1980s by Salvadoran immigrants in the city's Pico-Unionneighborhood who immigrated to the United States after the Central American civil wars of the 1980s.

get an education rube
So what you are telling me, is that the MS-13 is a bunch of 50 year olds running around from Salvador? Whew, and the "NEWS" orgs were telling me they were young teens. Damn fake news, just cant trust them...
He is telling you that the roots of the Central American gangs that became established in the US are grounded in the illegal 1980's Iran Contra wars promoted and funded under Reagan. And while the 50 and 60-year-old leaders are probably not running around in the streets, they are probably calling the shots and giving the orders to the younger members.

No, they are dead, and a new bunch of fucking animals is terrorizing neighborhoods.

Wonder how many are illegal and how many Trump will boot out of America??

Hope its every single one.

So.......... What is Trump waiting for? These MS13 thugs are concentrated in every major cities around the country. All he had to do is send bunch of ICE and start arresting these criminals. That should easy..........
Instead he is going around picking one here and there like visa expiration bull shit just to show he is doing something.

No, it is not easy. Go join a city police force and show everyone how fucking easy it is, big mouth.

The Courts Are State Sponsors of Terrrorism

Declare martial law and execute all gangbangers in cold blood. Don't let those in gated communities make our soft-on-crime laws. We won't live free until feralphile thughuggers live in fear.

ah low IQ boy , they were here pre obama ,in fact it was on ronnie ray guns watch
The Mara Salvatrucha gang originated in Los Angeles, set up in the 1980s by Salvadoran immigrants in the city's Pico-Unionneighborhood who immigrated to the United States after the Central American civil wars of the 1980s.

get an education rube
Education for the white high school trumpettes? Your kidding. Data says 75% of them never made college
Mamas' Boys, Sucking Their Thumbs in Class and Feeling Superior to the Working Class

Data is plural, Diploma Dumbo. And it's you're, not your. Your "education" is a fraud; it just proves you could go four years without a job, living like a teenager afraid to grow up.

Declare martial law and execute all gangbangers in cold blood. Don't let those in gated communities make our soft-on-crime laws. We won't live free until feralphile thughuggers live in fear.
If a gang member is found guilty of a crime they should go before a court and be sentenced. I don't believe in vigilante justice.

The President should grant hunting licenses to any American who wants to put one of the animals in the grave. Make it a part if our bounty system.

"Wanted - DEAD
Just DEAD"
Criminals Are Enemies of the Human Race

In the 19th Century, the Texas Rangers reported 95% of the banditos they took prisoner as "killed trying to escape." They'd sometimes tell a prisoner they'd release him if he told them where his gang's hideout was. After he did, they hanged him anyway.

If a gang member is found guilty of a crime they should go before a court and be sentenced. I don't believe in vigilante justice.
When the High Clouds of Idealism Come Down to Earth, They Are Called "Fog"

I don't believe in an unrealistic sense of moral superiority.

I don't call it moral superiority. Just doing the right thing. If we all start meting out justice according to the dictates of our heart that will lead us down a very bad road. Let the laws of the land be enforced.

The President should grant hunting licenses to any American who wants to put one of the animals in the grave. Make it a part if our bounty system.

"Wanted - DEAD
Just DEAD"

In the 19th Century, the Texas Rangers reported 95% of the banditos they took prisoner as "killed trying to escape." They'd sometimes tell a prisoner they'd release him if he told them where his gang's hideout was. After he did, they hanged him anyway.
Satan is the enemy of the human race. Human beings can be redeemed. It happens every day. When Christ enters a mans heart and changes him he no longer wants to do the wrong things he formerly did. I didn't know the Texas Rangers lied to their prisoners and murdered them after they cooperated with them. It saddens me to hear of it.

Once the wall is built ICE will clear them out quickly
I do not know if it will be so easy, Tom. They are here now. I don't believe they are going to turn themselves in and announce that they are here illegally or have committed a crime. It will be a very long, arduous and dangerous process. In the meanwhile, the American people are at risk.

I don't call it moral superiority. Just doing the right thing. If we all start meting out justice according to the dictates of our heart that will lead us down a very bad road. Let the laws of the land be enforced.
The "Rule of Law" Is the Law of the Rulers

The Slippery Slope is a fallacy. Those who preach it are hired to weaken us. The police know exactly who the subhuman gang members are, as indicated by reports like "The area contains 15 gangs, totaling 937 members." But their hands are tied by power-hungry swamplords whose interest it is to keep us living in fear. Exterminate the banditos or exterminate their sponsors.

A "Death Wish" form of justice would send these animals back where they came from -- if they wanted to live.

Empty, emo-bullshit. Stop wasting time and bandwidth.

"Wanted - DEAD
Just DEAD"

Satan is the enemy of the human race. Human beings can be redeemed. It happens every day. When Christ enters a mans heart and changes him he no longer wants to do the wrong things he formerly did. I didn't know the Texas Rangers lied to their prisoners and murdered them after they cooperated with them. It saddens me to hear of it.
Drowning the Gadarene Swine, Who Are Legion

In 1875, Ranger Captain Leander McNelly crossed into Mexico after bandits, violating the anti-democratic laws of the transnationalists in Washington. Though outnumbered 12 to 1, the Rangers had buffalo rifles (Sharps 50 caliber) and forced the rustlers to surrender. Criminals are possessed and have no rights, especially illegal-alien criminals.

A "Death Wish" form of justice would send these animals back where they came from -- if they wanted to live.
We Don't Need Prisons, We Need Morgues

Why didn't Yellow America imitate Bronson? In fact, plainclothes policemen could have done it legally. It wouldn't have been entrapment, because a civilized person wouldn't have taken the bait.

In the plot outline of Death Wish: "The public is happy that someone is doing something about crime." That must be the law, but not according to the enemies of democracy who work on Capitol Treason Hill.

what will you pants shitters be frightened about next week

This isn't current events, it has become a troll's therapy session.

Forum List

Back