🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coming To America -- Soon: #4

Disturbing video. And i was just reading about all the Jihadists escaping from Syria and Iraq, who will eventually settle in Western Europe. Many are expected to settle here in the US too.

So let's just hope & pray Trump aggressively addresses that. Because we know Leftist Globalists like Obama and Clinton have opened the immigration flood gates here. Trump will have to put a stop to that.

Yeah, that globalism is all "left" isn't it now.

The Immigration catastrophe is mostly on the Leftist Globalists. They systematically dismantled Immigration Systems all across Western Europe. And they've done it somewhat in the US as well. The Jihadists escaping Syria and Iraq are headed to Western Europe. That's just fact. Now i just want my Government to make sure they don't make it here in the US. Hopefully Trump will address that.

Disturbing video. And i was just reading about all the Jihadists escaping from Syria and Iraq, who will eventually settle in Western Europe. Many are expected to settle here in the US too.

So let's just hope & pray Trump aggressively addresses that. Because we know Leftist Globalists like Obama and Clinton have opened the immigration flood gates here. Trump will have to put a stop to that.

Opened immigrantion floodgates ??

We've always had immigrant . Including those from Mid East countries .

We have serious problems with our Immigration System. It's time to acknowledge and address that. You wanna live in some sort of fantasy denial, so be it i guess. But the problems do have to be addressed. No more Illegal Immigration, and temporary bans on all immigration from known terror-haven nations. That's the logical way forward.

We don't do logic in america though, and we're not about to start. The "job creator"/political class has known this for decades. Solving societal problems reduces wedge issues that can be leveraged to divide and conquer the masses. And an "illegal" work force can be abused more readily, it's just good bidness. Furthermore your average american will only whine, moan, and bitch. They won't research and avoid these businesses to go trade with companies and service providers who pay american citizens higher wages.

We have serious problems with our Immigration System. It's time to acknowledge and address that. You wanna live in some sort of fantasy denial, so be it i guess. But the problems do have to be addressed. No more Illegal Immigration, and temporary bans on all immigration from known terror-haven nations. That's the logical way forward.

No shit . No one likes the current system.

We almost had reform a couple years ago . Remember the gang of 8?

The Immigration catastrophe is mostly on the Leftist Globalists. They systematically dismantled Immigration Systems all across Western Europe. And they've done it somewhat in the US as well. The Jihadists escaping Syria and Iraq are headed to Western Europe. That's just fact. Now i just want my Government to make sure they don't make it here in the US. Hopefully Trump will address that.

There has been no difference between neoconservatives and neoliberals in that regard, they've both been equally horrible.

download%201_zpslbfail7d.jpg

Western Europe fucked up the Mid East to begin with . Look at the last 100 years in Mid East history .

Chickens come home to roost.

The 'gang of 8' was a joke. It's time for serious reform. No more Illegal Immigration, and time to implement strict standards of vetting possible immigrants. And i absolutely support temporary bans on all immigration from terror-haven nations. I can't compromise on that. There's just too much at stake. Take each nation on an individual basis. When or if we deem those nations have overcome their terrorism problems, we can resume immigration.

They aren't just headed to Western Europe, they are already in Western Europe, entering under the guise of 'refugees'.

The 'gang of 8' was a joke. It's time for serious reform. No more Illegal Immigration, and time to implement strict standards of vetting possible immigrants. And i absolutely support temporary bans on all immigration from terror-haven nations. I can't compromise on that. There's just too much at stake. Take each nation on an individual basis. When or if we deem those nations have overcome their terrorism problems, we can resume immigration.

Your "job creator" class and Wall Street banksters won't stand for it, and you don't matter.

Forum List

Back