"common sense gun safety measures consistent with the 2nd Amendment"

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
If guns are a big issue in the 2016 presidential race... Hillary wins in a landslide.

Hillary Clinton: "...common sense gun safety measures consistent with the Second Amendment..."
"...like every other constitutional right, is subject to reasonable regulation."
"...what I have proposed is supported by 90 percent of the American people..."

politifact%2Fphotos%2F12113317_920729551350503_850292094829865796_o.jpg

Posted October 5th, 2015

Actually, the number of people killed by guns is 0, since guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Every American has a right to bear arms, any law that limits your ability to obtain guns is not consistent with the constitution. Though, not like I have to point out that Hillary is a liar, every logical person knows this.

Actually, the number of people killed by guns is 0, since guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Every American has a right to bear arms, any law that limits your ability to obtain guns is not consistent with the constitution. Though, not like I have to point out that Hillary is a liar, every logical person knows this.

I don't if you are just another RWNJ tool or ignorant of what RWNJ hero Antonin Scalia wrote in their/his weird Heller decision - let me help you out... Scalia wrote: "Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited."

constitutioncenter.org: "Is a “reasonable regulation” of gun rights, then, an “infringement” on those rights? If the word “infringement” means to encroach on something, as one does when one “trespasses” on someone else’s private property, that does not support the idea that Second Amendment rights are absolutes. Government can “trespass” on private property to put out a fire, for example."

And, it is my understanding that the only part of the constitution that is not subject to regulation is this part - "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"... everything else is subject to regulation and as SCJ Scalia rightly points out - including the 2nd Amendment.

I don't if you are just another RWNJ tool or ignorant of what RWNJ hero Antonin Scalia wrote in their/his weird Heller decision - let me help you out... Scalia wrote: "Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited."

constitutioncenter.org: "Is a “reasonable regulation” of gun rights, then, an “infringement” on those rights? If the word “infringement” means to encroach on something, as one does when one “trespasses” on someone else’s private property, that does not support the idea that Second Amendment rights are absolutes. Government can “trespass” on private property to put out a fire, for example."

And, it is my understanding that the only part of the constitution that is not subject to regulation is this part - "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"... everything else is subject to regulation and as SCJ Scalia rightly points out - including the 2nd Amendment.

And by that he means everyone needing a permit and not having access to arms that fire high-powered explosives. Besides, even if he meant beyond that, Scalia being a Conservative hero doesn't make him my hero by default, as we aren't a hive mind.

The murder rate in the US today is virtually the same as it was in 1950
So it's not guns

Yes because running on gun control has worked out so well for the left in the past.

"...common sense gun safety measures consistent with the Second Amendment..."

"...like every other constitutional right, is subject to reasonable regulation."

Correct.

No proposed measure has been invalidated by the Supreme Court.

And the Supreme Court in Heller reaffirmed the fact that the Second Amendment right is not ‘unlimited,’ it is subject to reasonable restrictions by government, where the Supreme Court determines what is and what is not reasonable.

If guns are a big issue in the 2016 presidential race... Hillary wins in a landslide.

Hillary Clinton: "...common sense gun safety measures consistent with the Second Amendment..."

Posted October 5th, 2015
Your lumping suicides in with homicide you dumbass motherfucker, that's lying....

The Average American has more of a chance from dying from falling out of bed than from someone using an AR 15 to kill them...

Actually no as gun issue usually kills dems in nationwide contests

Explained by former Navy Seal

Can you say "splitting hairs?" Do you know what it means as goes rational argumentation?
I correct people when they're wrong, nothing wrong with that. Saying "guns kill people" is like saying "rocks smash windows". They're amoral and inanimate, they have no wills of their own, and can be used for good or bad.

Click the link.

Can you say "splitting hairs?" Do you know what it means as goes rational argumentation?
I correct people when they're wrong, nothing wrong with that. Saying "guns kill people" is like saying "rocks smash windows". They're amoral and inanimate, they have no wills of their own, and can be used for good or bad.

Click the link.
I did, it certainly doesn't apply here, since it's very important to note that guns are tools, not evil objects that are intent on killing people, as Liberals tend to pretend they are. So, no, I'm not splitting hairs.

Posted October 5th, 2015
When you want to ban something that's guaranteed by the Constitution that's not common sense, its tyranny.

Forum List

Back