🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Communism Is Here! GOVT GONE TOO FAR

WTF?
That more than what PJ was paying to keep me (a smoker) on her family plan and more than what I was up charged on my plan. We would have skated and gotten the shot. Nobody tried to force us. We just believe in taking precautions.

Communism is here no doubt.

The Fucking POTUS is a fucking CHICOM.

China released a virus on the planet that killed millions and crushed the world economy(you aint seen nothing yet) and lefties are more concerned about offending China than they are concerned about what China did.

How do you lefties sleep at night with your duplicitous bullshit?

lol

No, just more rightwing lies and demagoguery.

~~~~~~

Communism Is Reborn with a New Name in America​

Do some people really think that the impeachment, the corona-gulag, and the pogroms all occurred in America one after another in a completely random pattern of events?
Why did pre-planned and synchronized riots and looting suddenly arise? Because the adventure with the coronavirus hysteria failed.
Why did the coronavirus hysteria suddenly lead to a corona-gulag being created? Because the impeachment failed.
Why did impeachment suddenly arise? Because "Russiagate" (or, rather, Obamagate) failed.
Why did "Russiagate" arise? Because leftism was defeated in the 2016 elections.
~Snip~
In May 2020, the Fifth Communist International was established. This new International is called Progressive International. At the helm of it is a man well known in America: Bolshevik Bernie Sanders.
The Fifth International is the response by the left to Trump. It is another attempt to unite the leftist, anti-American forces. This is a materialization of the hatred of the Democrats for Trump, the quintessence of the hatred of the Democrats for the Republicans, who dared to deprive the Democrats of their black slaves. The name of this International — Progressive — should not confuse anyone. It has nothing to do with the progress of humanity; rather, it is about progressive taxation (which, as it's known, was one of the requirements of the Communist Manifesto of Karl Marx).

Comment:
It's easy to make the claim that it's lies and demagoguery. It's another to logically discuss and explain the facts above...

Leftists can deny it all they like, but the ingredients for their little plan were laid out long ago, and they followed the recipe to tee, and then some under the disguise of COVID. Replace Russia with China in places.

WTF?

Communism is here no doubt.

The Fucking POTUS is a fucking CHICOM.

China released a virus on the planet that killed millions and crushed the world economy(you aint seen nothing yet) and lefties are more concerned about offending China than they are concerned about what China did.

How do you lefties sleep at night with your duplicitous bullshit?
It’s not communism. It’s Fascism. The big corporations are the government. Big pharma runs the show.

People with big, evil plans are often amazed at how they do not work out like they thought they would.

We are arrogant and God hates that. I'm just waiting to see the huge comeuppance the powerful have coming. And oh. It IS coming.

Communism isn't here.

This isn't communism.

Good gawd, how can people remain so ignorant? Is the alternate universe THAT isolated?
North Korea is Communist.
There, you do as you are told.
Yiu have no rights.
The govt can punish anyone for any reason.
Like this.

Of course, you could argue Biden is back to committing EXTORTION - 'I will punish you unless your spouse concedes and agrees to get vaccinated.'

North Korea is Communist.
There, you do as you are told.
Yiu have no rights.
The govt can punish anyone for any reason.
Like this.

Of course, you could argue Biden is back to committing EXTORTION - 'I will punish you unless your spouse concedes and agrees to get vaccinated.'
The story in your post has nothing to do with communism.

I can't make you learn or understand what communism actually is.

I have witnessed a miracle
I got a check for $1400 us pesos Friday.
Banks in Costa Rica and Nicaragua laughed and said I'd need to go to the EEUU to cash it.
I'll need to spend the night in the airport MIA instead of a brothel or hotel 666 because I wont have enough left over after 2 ovid tests after cashing it.
How much are flights to Zimbabwe ? Didn't we have a pResident from there
I like the look of this
zimbabwe-dollar.jpg

I have witnessed a miracle
I got a check for $1400 us pesos Friday.
Banks in Costa Rica and Nicaragua laughed and said I'd need to go to the EEUU to cash it.
I'll need to spend the night in the airport MIA instead of a brothel or hotel 666 because I wont have enough left over after 2 ovid tests after cashing it.
How much are flights to Zimbabwe ? Didn't we have a pResident from there
I like the look of thisView attachment 546816
No. That was Kenya. Lol.

Forum List

Back