🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Communism Is Here! GOVT GONE TOO FAR

The story in your post has nothing to do with communism.

I can't make you learn or understand what communism actually is.
Communism isn't just about a form of government, it is about the journey there. Commies like you who support the communist trajectory of our society are an essential part of communism. Communism is a philosophical, social, political, and economic ideology and movement whose goal is the establishment of a communist society, and that is EXACTLY what you and the article in the opening post are about. Without you and what that article is about, communism cannot flourish.

Commies like you
I'm a 21+ year financial advisor and a better capitalist than you could ever dream of being.

Hysterically spraying around words you clearly don't understand only makes you look ignorant and arrogant.

The story in the OP has nothing to do with communism. Get past your paranoia and get educated. Or don't, whichever.

Last edited:

WTF?

That isn't communism.

I get so tired of you people who don't know the meaning of words in the English language. Or do and just lie.

Communism is an ECONOMIC policy that doesn't allow any ownership of property, business and real estate.

It has absolutely nothing to do with vaccinations or imposing a fine on someone if they don't get it.

For your information a private business can't be communism.

Where do you people get these lies and why do you believe that you can just change the meaning of words in the English language?

Stop with the lies. It's just ridiculous and insulting to those of us who have more than 2 working brain cells and knows the meaning of words in the English language. We aren't as stupid as you are and we know the meaning of words in the English language.

As for imposing a fine on someone for not taking the vaccination, it's a PRIVATE business. That means they can do anything they want within our laws and there isn't anything you can do about it.

You conveniently forget all of the decades you spent deregulating business and forcing those right to work laws on our nation so now business has way too much power over their employees.

You don't like it? Maybe you should stop forcing your knee jerk ideas on our nation.

You are complaining about capitalism. NOT communism.

Capitalism allows for employers to impose a fine on their employees and there isn't anything anyone can do about it beyond repealing those right to work laws and reimposing labor regulations on private business.

Oh by the way, in case you missed it in my reply above, a private business can't be communism.

Last edited:
I'm a 21+ year financial advisor and a better capitalist than you could ever dream of being.

Hysterically spraying around words you clearly don't understand only makes you look ignorant and arrogant.

The story in the OP has nothing to do with communism. Get past your paranoia and get educated. Or don't, whichever.
You say one thing and do another. For some reason I can not explain why my dollar is worth at least several percent less in some things and up to 20 per cent less in others. But you can. Since the dildo took office. You are on top of it.

That isn't communism.

I get so tired of you people who don't know the meaning of words in the English language. Or do and just lie.

Communism is an ECONOMIC policy that doesn't allow any ownership of property, business and real estate.

It has absolutely nothing to do with vaccinations or imposing a fine on someone if they don't get it.

For your information a private business can't be communism.

Where do you people get these lies and why do you believe that you can just change the meaning of words in the English language?

Stop with the lies. It's just ridiculous and insulting to those of us who have more than 2 working brain cells and knows the meaning of words in the English language. We aren't as stupid as you are and we know the meaning of words in the English language.

As for imposing a fine on someone for not taking the vaccination, it's a PRIVATE business. That means they can do anything they want within our laws and there isn't anything you can do about it.

You conveniently forget all of the decades you spent deregulating business and forcing those right to work laws on our nation so now business has way too much power over their employees.

You don't like it? Maybe you should stop forcing your knee jerk ideas on our nation.

You are complaining about capitalism. NOT communism.

Capitalism allows for employers to impose a find on their employees and there isn't anything anyone can do about it beyond repealing those right to work laws and reimposing labor regulations on private business.

Oh my the way, a private business can't be communism.
Communism isn't just about a form of government, it is about the journey there. Commies like you who support the communist trajectory of our society are an essential part of communism. Communism is a philosophical, social, political, and economic ideology and movement whose goal is the establishment of a communist society, and that is EXACTLY what you and the article in the opening post are about. Without you and what that article is about, communism cannot flourish.

That isn't communism.
They are so completely ignorant on this topic that I have to wonder if they just use the word as some kind of epithet, not using it literally.

What I don't understand is that all the information and definitions they need are right at their fingertips. Literally. Still, they refuse to learn.

You say one thing and do another. For some reason I can not explain why my dollar is worth at least several percent less in some things and up to 20 per cent less in others. But you can. Since the dildo took office. You are on top of it.
Of course I do. And I've explained it many times: Demand and damaged supply chains. I've said it over and over. All the details you need for proof are spectacularly easy to find.

But because that blazingly clear notion exists outside of your informational ecosystem, you simply don't understand.

Not my problem.

Last edited:
Call it what it is then -

Tyranny, oppression, violations of Constitution, freedoms, the trampling of civil and Constitutional rights, a direct threat to this nation and its citizens, Extortion, indoctrination.

Call it what it is then -

Tyranny, oppression, violations of Constitution, freedoms, the trampling of civil and Constitutional rights, a direct threat to this nation and its citizens, Extortion, indoctrination.
gbboh9er2ny61.jpg

lol

No, just more rightwing lies and demagoguery.

Ok, please provide your proof.

The OP provided his proof. If you're going to say it's a lie then you need to provide unbiased and undeniable proof it is a lie. "Because I said so" isn't proof.

Of course I do. And I've explained it many times: Demand and damaged supply chains. I've said it over and over. All the details you need for proof are spectacularly easy to find.

But because that blazingly clear notion exists outside of your informational ecosystem, you simply don't understand.

Not my problem.
We went globalist totally again. You can not keep lying like this. But a lot of your voters are realizing it. Stupid ph uks. Especially fi this becomes a stagflation thing. And this time there is no Paul Volker around to squeeze out the bad debt. It was so much fun back then. Especially when you wrote Caucasian male on job applications in the 1970's with it.

Thank you, USMB idiot.

Punishing someone because their spouse has made the personal choice not to get vaccinated is Marxist / Communist, & is against the US Constitution.
But but but...

I thought you people were all about "personal responsibility."
Make a decision, accept the consequences.

Insurance companies do not punish.
Punish is not part of the risk matrix.
The unvaccinated spouse adds risk.
Adding risk raises policy premiums.

Were the insurance companies punishing me when my kids turned 16 and started driving?
Were they punishing me by raising rates after Andrew?

seems you may not be bright enough to understand how insurance works.

But but but...

I thought you people were all about "personal responsibility."
Make a decision, accept the consequences.

Insurance companies do not punish.
Punish is not part of the risk matrix.
The unvaccinated spouse adds risk.
Adding risk raises policy premiums.

Were the insurance companies punishing me when my kids turned 16 and started driving?
Were they punishing me by raising rates after Andrew?

seems you may not be bright enough to understand how insurance works.
You guy’s are whistling past the graveyard. Its over. We aren’t a free people and haven’t been for a long time.

People Don’t Understand How Unfree We Already Are

The biggest and most widespread blind spot among those who oppose totalitarian control by the powerful is the assumption that it has not already been achieved.

We’ve been so busy watching out for the next overtly totalitarian dictatorship that wants to put the jackboot on our necks we never noticed the covert totalitarians sliding the shackles around our minds.

Everyone thinks about the abusers who beat their spouses, but not the abusers who dominate their spouses’ minds with psychological manipulation.

Everyone thinks about psychopathic killers prowling the streets, but not the psychopathic killers who rule our world via mass-scale manipulation.

Conspiracy analysts warn that the government is trying to give everyone a social credit score to force us all to comply with the agendas of the powerful, in nations where mass-scale narrative management through the media and online algorithms already manipulates everyone into complying with the agendas of the powerful.

People assume that they aren’t already behaving exactly how the powerful want them to behave within a civilization whose political, monetary and economic systems are already completely under the control of the powerful.

People think they are free just because they can go and buy whatever they want in an economy rigged for the powerful using money rigged for the powerful, because they can say whatever they want on internet platforms whose algorithms are manipulated by the powerful, because they can vote for a politician who only got on the ballot by being owned by the powerful.

We went globalist totally again. You can not keep lying like this. But a lot of your voters are realizing it. Stupid ph uks. Especially fi this becomes a stagflation thing. And this time there is no Paul Volker around to squeeze out the bad debt. It was so much fun back then. Especially when you wrote Caucasian male on job applications in the 1970's with it.
Maybe back away from the radio for a few weeks.

Arrogant ignorance is boring as hell.

Forum List

Back