Communist California to require Solar Panels on all new homes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was in invention, not a "discovery." There's no actual evidence to support the claim.
Not on Fox Rush Etc LOL. Just Google evidence oceans are warming...
First evidence of surprising ocean warming around Galápagos corals ...
Science Daily › releases › 2018/02

Feb 21, 2018 · A new analysis of the natural temperature archives stored in coral reefs shows the ocean around the Galápagos ...
New Evidence on Warming Ocean | NOAA Climate.gov
NOAA Climate.gov › featured-images

Jul 28, 2010 · Recent studies show the world's ocean is heating up as it absorbs most of the extra heat being added to the climate ...
Our Globally Changing Climate - Climate Science Special Report
GlobalChange.gov › science2017 › chapter

Evidence for a changing climate abounds, from the top of the atmosphere to the depths of the oceans. Thousands of studies conducted ...

Then why aren't there more hurricanes as the GW people predicted years ago?

Where do you goofs get this belief that the earth is constant? The water stays the same temperature, the air stays at the same temperature, the ground stays at the same temperature? And if anything drifts away from what you consider normal, it must be global warming.

The earth (and climate) have been changing since God made the place. Nothing is constant. It was changing 10,000 years ago and it will continue to change 10,000 years from now. There is nothing you can do to control it.
I will go with 98% of climatologists over dupe common sense everyday. So there has always been 9 billion GD people spewing gas forever? Please

Sure you will, because you've been DUPED into believing that 98% of scientists are behind GW which I clearly debunked with my link.
You have never debunked anything. And I have learned that when you science denying nutters cite to an “expert”, they never have expertise in climate science.

Oh really? Well if you'd like, I can provide some links from so-called experts for your opinion.

That was in invention, not a "discovery." There's no actual evidence to support the claim.
Not on Fox Rush Etc LOL. Just Google evidence oceans are warming...
First evidence of surprising ocean warming around Galápagos corals ...
Science Daily › releases › 2018/02

Feb 21, 2018 · A new analysis of the natural temperature archives stored in coral reefs shows the ocean around the Galápagos ...
New Evidence on Warming Ocean | NOAA Climate.gov
NOAA Climate.gov › featured-images

Jul 28, 2010 · Recent studies show the world's ocean is heating up as it absorbs most of the extra heat being added to the climate ...
Our Globally Changing Climate - Climate Science Special Report
GlobalChange.gov › science2017 › chapter

Evidence for a changing climate abounds, from the top of the atmosphere to the depths of the oceans. Thousands of studies conducted ...

Then why aren't there more hurricanes as the GW people predicted years ago?

Where do you goofs get this belief that the earth is constant? The water stays the same temperature, the air stays at the same temperature, the ground stays at the same temperature? And if anything drifts away from what you consider normal, it must be global warming.

The earth (and climate) have been changing since God made the place. Nothing is constant. It was changing 10,000 years ago and it will continue to change 10,000 years from now. There is nothing you can do to control it.
That's your opinion which is not shared by 70% of all Americans, 90% of all scientist, 97% of all climatologist.

Every time this discussion comes up, I drift away to a classroom about 100 years or so from today. The teacher tells her students that back in the early 2000's, people thought they could control the climate. The kids burst out in laughter the way we did when our teacher told us that people years ago thought the earth was flat, and if you walk too far, you'll fall off.
It seems pretty unlikely that children in a hundred years would be laughing at our failure to control global warming. I think the question that kids are going to be asking is why we did so little when we knew so much.

And what do we know? We know climate and temperatures change. I think one of the things they'll be laughing at is that we believe that never happened until the industrial age.

When it comes to climate change the overwhelming belief is that it is real. Do you really not know this?

Nobody questions that the climate changes. We have had ice ages, and tropical periods. The question is whether Man is affecting climate, and if there is any man made "fix". All the solutions are more taxes, and fees on energy, and anything that uses energy. It is a government money grab.

It's more than that. Every product you own today has an environmental cost built right in. The reason people are so behind GW is because they think they really aren't paying for it. If all consumers knew what they actually spent on 'green" they would abandon any further attempts at making "whatever" cleaner.

The difference of course is that hurricanes, earthquakes, appliances are all real things. Global Warming is not real, it's a theory. And it's ridiculous to force people to buy things based on an unproven theory. It's like saying all new homes should have the largest room reserved as a church in case Jesus Christ comes back.

It's just a theory and a belief.

Then why is the temperature in Winnipeg Canada the same as in Las Vegas Nevada?

I don't know. Nobody does. We simply don't understand enough about the planet yet alone think we can control weather or climate.

You simply don't know enough about the planet. The rest of the world gets it.

Of course they do, because everybody agrees with liberals, right?

Your family is liberal, your Starbuck friends are liberal, your coworkers are liberal, therefore, the entire world must be liberal. Everybody in the world believes in the same things you do.

When it comes to climate change the overwhelming belief is that it is real. Do you really not know this?

Of course I know that. I've been warning people how brainwashing works long before I joined this service. If you say something over and over for years and years, it eventually becomes truth for the people with weak minds.

Nobody questions that the climate changes. We have had ice ages, and tropical periods. The question is whether Man is affecting climate, and if there is any man made "fix". All the solutions are more taxes, and fees on energy, and anything that uses energy. It is a government money grab.

It's more than that. Every product you own today has an environmental cost built right in. The reason people are so behind GW is because they think they really aren't paying for it. If all consumers knew what they actually spent on 'green" they would abandon any further attempts at making "whatever" cleaner.

An environmental cost, eh? You mean to like not dump your shit in the river? Who wants that?

I don't know. Nobody does. We simply don't understand enough about the planet yet alone think we can control weather or climate.

Your family is liberal, your Starbuck friends are liberal, your coworkers are liberal, therefore, the entire world must be liberal. Everybody in the world believes in the same things you do.

Of course I know that. I've been warning people how brainwashing works long before I joined this service. If you say something over and over for years and years, it eventually becomes truth for the people with weak minds.

You mean like when people repeat over and over again that man made climate change is still being debated in the scientific community to any great extent?

Or is it when asshats argue that high levels of CO2 is good for the environment?

The weak minded is the small miority of deniers.

An environmental cost, eh? You mean to like not dump your shit in the river? Who wants that?

No one wants to pay trillions of dollars for solving a non-problem, moron.

You mean you don't want to pay for the rivers and streams to not be polluted?

I said a nonproblem, like so-called global warming.

Oh, I see. I really need to remind myself that you guys have a difficult time paying attention to the effects of climate change. What with your head stuck up your butts and all. Humidity OK?

Oh, I see. I really need to remind myself that you guys have a difficult time paying attention to the effects of climate change. What with your head stuck up your butts and all. Humidity OK?

The claim that humans are causing the climate to change is a hoax. That's what idiots like you have a difficult time paying attention to. What with your head stuck up your butts and all.

95% humidity?

The claim that humans are causing the climate to change is a hoax. That's what idiots like you have a difficult time paying attention to. What with your head stuck up your butts and all.

95% humidity?

That's the smartest thing you ever posted.

95% humidity?

I was right? You have swampass?

95% humidity?

You were right about nothing? Yes you are.

95% humidity?

You were right about nothing? Yes you are.

You need to make up your mind, you chubby little cupcake.

Yes, we are trying to ignore the effects of GW. Would you believe it's 75 degrees here right now? Two months ago it was snowing. That never happens.

Nope, a green cost. I'm in the transportation business. The government has forced manufacturers to invest thousands of dollars in cleaner trucks. Now we have to use this stuff called Diesel Emission Fluid (DEF). It's a separate container that squirts this magic fluid in your exhaust pipe to make it burn cleaner.

Between the DEF, the extreme cost to replace equipment, the down time because now trucks are constantly having problems due to the computer technology to maintain this environmental stuff, or getting rental trucks while the "green" problem is being repaired, the newer lower sulfur regulations that pulled diesel fuel above the price of gasoline (it used to be about a buck or so less per gallon) we have to transfer all these losses to our customers who make the products you and I buy in the store today.

So everything you buy has a green cost to it, it's just that you never knew about it.

Nope, a green cost. I'm in the transportation business. The government has forced manufacturers to invest thousands of dollars in cleaner trucks. Now we have to use this stuff called Diesel Emission Fluid (DEF). It's a separate container that squirts this magic fluid in your exhaust pipe to make it burn cleaner.

Between the DEF, the extreme cost to replace equipment, the down time because now trucks are constantly having problems due to the computer technology to maintain this environmental stuff, or getting rental trucks while the "green" problem is being repaired, the newer lower sulfur regulations that pulled diesel fuel above the price of gasoline (it used to be about a buck or so less per gallon) we have to transfer all these losses to our customers who make the products you and I buy in the store today.

So everything you buy has a green cost to it, it's just that you never knew about it.

The government has enforced all kinds of measures that protect the environment, not necessarily for climate change and yeah, if your business has a negative impact to the environment you kind of have to pay for it and most likely that does get passed onto the customer, it's called life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back