Communist California to require Solar Panels on all new homes

Status
Not open for further replies.
An environmental cost, eh? You mean to like not dump your shit in the river? Who wants that?

No one wants to pay trillions of dollars for solving a non-problem, moron.

You mean you don't want to pay for the rivers and streams to not be polluted?
I said a nonproblem, like so-called global warming.

Oh, I see. I really need to remind myself that you guys have a difficult time paying attention to the effects of climate change. What with your head stuck up your butts and all. Humidity OK?

Yes, we are trying to ignore the effects of GW. Would you believe it's 75 degrees here right now? Two months ago it was snowing. That never happens.
That's weather. The intelligent are discussing climate.

An environmental cost, eh? You mean to like not dump your shit in the river? Who wants that?

Oh, I see. I really need to remind myself that you guys have a difficult time paying attention to the effects of climate change. What with your head stuck up your butts and all. Humidity OK?

The claim that humans are causing the climate to change is a hoax. That's what idiots like you have a difficult time paying attention to. What with your head stuck up your butts and all.
Another Rush Limbaugh ignoramus. He has proved that 98% of climatologists are lying hoaxers because 2 moron professors at an an obscure UK College discussed fudging numbers on some dumb experiment they screwed up... LOL!

This is different. People are being forced to buy something that has a twenty year payback. They aren't doing anything wrong, yet are penalized to buy solar panel systems. It only makes sense if you can afford it, and are going to stay in the home for more than twenty years, which most people don't do.

When it comes to climate change the overwhelming belief is that it is real. Do you really not know this?

Nobody questions that the climate changes. We have had ice ages, and tropical periods. The question is whether Man is affecting climate, and if there is any man made "fix". All the solutions are more taxes, and fees on energy, and anything that uses energy. It is a government money grab.

It's more than that. Every product you own today has an environmental cost built right in. The reason people are so behind GW is because they think they really aren't paying for it. If all consumers knew what they actually spent on 'green" they would abandon any further attempts at making "whatever" cleaner.

Nope, a green cost. I'm in the transportation business. The government has forced manufacturers to invest thousands of dollars in cleaner trucks. Now we have to use this stuff called Diesel Emission Fluid (DEF). It's a separate container that squirts this magic fluid in your exhaust pipe to make it burn cleaner.

Between the DEF, the extreme cost to replace equipment, the down time because now trucks are constantly having problems due to the computer technology to maintain this environmental stuff, or getting rental trucks while the "green" problem is being repaired, the newer lower sulfur regulations that pulled diesel fuel above the price of gasoline (it used to be about a buck or so less per gallon) we have to transfer all these losses to our customers who make the products you and I buy in the store today.

So everything you buy has a green cost to it, it's just that you never knew about it.

The government has enforced all kinds of measures that protect the environment, not necessarily for climate change and yeah, if your business has a negative impact to the environment you kind of have to pay for it and most likely that does get passed onto the customer, it's called life.

It's called a waste of money. Because after all this, there will be something else, and then something else after that, and something else after that.

Mooochele came out with a plan and had her husband put it into law. She made it so that all restaurants had to post calorie count on every item they sell. While the idea was complete stupidity because it didn't make one fat person skinny, I like the concept.

I say Trump should take off on that. Make it a law that every product we buy has to have an environmental cost on the label. For instance if you buy a car for 28K, the sticker should show that 8K went into making that vehicle greener. If you buy a lawnmower for 400 bucks, the sticker should reflect that 50 bucks of that went to green. A can of peaches, .15 went to green.

I mean, if everything we buy has a green cost to it, it's only right that we know what that cost is. Then see what kind of support you get for a greener country.

This is different. People are being forced to buy something that has a twenty year payback. They aren't doing anything wrong, yet are penalized to buy solar panel systems. It only makes sense if you can afford it, and are going to stay in the home for more than twenty years, which most people don't do.
So don't build a house in California... They voted 4 it and they love it. It probably would be stupid in your dreary state...

So don't build a house in California... They voted 4 it and they love it. It probably would be stupid in your dreary state...

I don't recall reading it was ever put up to a vote. I'm sure there is a reason for that.

Nobody questions that the climate changes. We have had ice ages, and tropical periods. The question is whether Man is affecting climate, and if there is any man made "fix". All the solutions are more taxes, and fees on energy, and anything that uses energy. It is a government money grab.

It's more than that. Every product you own today has an environmental cost built right in. The reason people are so behind GW is because they think they really aren't paying for it. If all consumers knew what they actually spent on 'green" they would abandon any further attempts at making "whatever" cleaner.

Nope, a green cost. I'm in the transportation business. The government has forced manufacturers to invest thousands of dollars in cleaner trucks. Now we have to use this stuff called Diesel Emission Fluid (DEF). It's a separate container that squirts this magic fluid in your exhaust pipe to make it burn cleaner.

Between the DEF, the extreme cost to replace equipment, the down time because now trucks are constantly having problems due to the computer technology to maintain this environmental stuff, or getting rental trucks while the "green" problem is being repaired, the newer lower sulfur regulations that pulled diesel fuel above the price of gasoline (it used to be about a buck or so less per gallon) we have to transfer all these losses to our customers who make the products you and I buy in the store today.

So everything you buy has a green cost to it, it's just that you never knew about it.

The government has enforced all kinds of measures that protect the environment, not necessarily for climate change and yeah, if your business has a negative impact to the environment you kind of have to pay for it and most likely that does get passed onto the customer, it's called life.

It's called a waste of money. Because after all this, there will be something else, and then something else after that, and something else after that.

Mooochele came out with a plan and had her husband put it into law. She made it so that all restaurants had to post calorie count on every item they sell. While the idea was complete stupidity because it didn't make one fat person skinny, I like the concept.

I say Trump should take off on that. Make it a law that every product we buy has to have an environmental cost on the label. For instance if you buy a car for 28K, the sticker should show that 8K went into making that vehicle greener. If you buy a lawnmower for 400 bucks, the sticker should reflect that 50 bucks of that went to green. A can of peaches, .15 went to green.

I mean, if everything we buy has a green cost to it, it's only right that we know what that cost is. Then see what kind of support you get for a greener country.
Blame it all on the Obamas LOL... Smart Smart people wanted that and better ingredient listing 4 a long time. Thank you Democrats again. Screw big food industry and their poison.

Yes, we are trying to ignore the effects of GW. Would you believe it's 75 degrees here right now? Two months ago it was snowing. That never happens.

The intelligent are????

Okay, so let's say I'm a rich guy, and I'm offering you (or anybody else) a billion dollars to raise the temperature of the earth by four degrees, how would you do it? Do you really think you could do it?

My state is beautiful. My next door neighbor installed solar panels a few years ago. Even with the government subsidies he told me it only made sense for one reason. He, and his brother are licensed electricians, and the got the panels at wholesale, and did the installation themselves.

Also, this crap spreads. I bet other states start doing it since CA got away with it. I hope CA makes you guys all retrofit your existing homes. See how you'll that smart ass.

Blame it all on the Obamas LOL... Smart Smart people wanted that and better ingredient listing 4 a long time. Thank you Democrats again. Screw big food industry and their poison.

Bullshit. If customers want anything from a business, the business would provide it. Like you need to be some kind of genius to know that a big-mac combo is loaded with calories.

Hey, get back to me when your post doesn't cover multiple topics.

I will say that businesses that pollute have to be involved in cleaning it up, end of story. I know, life isn't fair.

The intelligent are????

Okay, so let's say I'm a rich guy, and I'm offering you (or anybody else) a billion dollars to raise the temperature of the earth by four degrees, how would you do it? Do you really think you could do it?

Where is this on the scale between reality and blowing fantasy bubbles out of your butt?

Bullshit. If customers want anything from a business, the business would provide it. Like you need to be some kind of genius to know that a big-mac combo is loaded with calories.

It's more than just about Big Macs, there salads can also be high in calories. Some places may label their products as being healthy when in fact they aren't.

Giving the consumer more information especially about things they put in their body is always better than eating a crap sandwich in the dark.

The intelligent are????

Republicans are certainly trying...

It's more than just about Big Macs, there salads can also be high in calories. Some places may label their products as being healthy when in fact they aren't.

Giving the consumer more information especially about things they put in their body is always better than eating a crap sandwich in the dark.

Yes, well the two key words are "giving" and "forcing."

My goodness you're fos... Dupe of big food big oil big Pharma big money etc etc etc

The intelligent are????

Where is this on the scale between reality and blowing fantasy bubbles out of your butt?

Oh, so you can't answer either. How surprising.

Hey, get back to me when your post doesn't cover multiple topics.

I will say that businesses that pollute have to be involved in cleaning it up, end of story. I know, life isn't fair.

And you have to be involved in paying for it. Life isn't fair.

When it comes to climate change the overwhelming belief is that it is real. Do you really not know this?

I recall when Diesel was less than half the price of gasoline.

Yes, well the two key words are "giving" and "forcing."
No one is forcing you to read it... Ignore it get fat and poisoned, and die LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back