Communists Line Up With Hillary

COMMUNIST PARTY UNITES BEHIND HILLARY

"The Communist Party USA may not control many actual votes, but what they lack in support is made up for in enthusiasm.

That passion was in full display with a seven-person team of “reporters” covering their national political convention last month. And their convention was the Democratic National Convention that nominated Hillary Rodham Clinton as their undisputed candidate for president of the United States."

Communist Party unites behind Hillary

Aside from Kaine declaring being picked as Hillary's VP Is like being KIDNAPPED, what better endorsement can a candidate get?!

:lmao:
So you got the communist behind Hillary and the White Supremacists behind Trump... Whats your point?
Afraid not...the White Supremacists just fired a lot of their own people because their e-mails exposed the DNC is full of anti-Semites, racists, sexists, homophobes, and inciters of protest violence.

Last edited:
Which type of communist would she make?

2000px-Communist_3lemma.svg.png

"The Communist Party USA may not control many actual votes, but what they lack in support is made up for in enthusiasm.

That passion was in full display with a seven-person team of “reporters” covering their national political convention last month. And their convention was the Democratic National Convention that nominated Hillary Rodham Clinton as their undisputed candidate for president of the United States."

Aside from Kaine declaring being picked as Hillary's VP Is like being KIDNAPPED, what better endorsement can a candidate get?!

So you got the communist behind Hillary and the White Supremacists behind Trump... Whats your point?
Afaid not...the White Supremacists just fired a lot of their own people because their e-mails exposed the DNC is full of anti-Semites, racists, sexists, homophobes, and inciters of protest violence.
Haha, nice try... Did you read those emails? Not even close to Anglin, Butler, Duke, the skinheads, and the other groups that are rallying behind Trump. And you think this shit along with the communist crock is newsworthy... What a joke

Which White Supremacists might those be?.....Or is this part of the left wing mantra that assumes all GOP voters are racist vs all minorities?

Afaid not...the White Supremacists just fired a lot of their own people because their e-mails exposed the DNC is full of anti-Semites, racists, sexists, homophobes, and inciters of protest violence.
Haha, nice try... Did you read those emails? Not even close to Anglin, Butler, Duke, the skinheads, and the other groups that are rallying behind Trump. And you think this shit along with the communist crock is newsworthy... What a joke
Define "rallying".....Are you referring to all 250 votes those idiots might muster?
BTW genius, these radical groups do not believe the federal government has any authority over them, as a result, they don't vote.

Which White Supremacists might those be?.....Or is this part of the left wing mantra that assumes all GOP voters are racist vs all minorities?

Anglin, Butler, Duke, skinheads to name a few... Do a simple google search and you'll find dozens of WS leaders and groups supporting Trump. It's not really debatable nor significantly relevant in my opinion

Haha, nice try... Did you read those emails?

Yeah, I did. Are you saying Liberals have a habit of firing a lot of people, cleaning house, for no reason? :p

'Nice try'?! :p

No, the Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Christian DNC was forced to fire Wasserman-Schultz, clean house among their ranks, and now - just like you - lie, deny, and justify.

Define "rallying".....Are you referring to all 250 votes those idiots might muster?
BTW genius, these radical groups do not believe the federal government has any authority over them, as a result, they don't vote.
Exactly my point who the hell cares which idiot extremist group supports who?? It's partisan BS and means nothing

Exactly my point who the hell cares which idiot extremist group supports who?? It's partisan BS and means nothing

...says Democrats whenever Communists, racist black terrorist organizations, militant black organizations, & 3-lettered white supremicist organization endorse the DNC and DNC candidates.

:p

Haha, nice try... Did you read those emails?

Yeah, I did. Are you saying Liberals have a habit of firing a lot of people, cleaning house, for no reason? :p

'Nice try'?! :p

No, the Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Christian DNC was forced to fire Wasserman-Schultz, clean house among their ranks, and now - just like you - lie, deny, and justify.
I didn't lie deny and justify... You claiming I did is the lie. My point is that it's all overbloated political bluster. You saying the actions of a few individuals defines an entire party is rediculous. How about a kudos to the DNC for cleaning house and holding these people accountable? Instead you use the actions of these few to label the group that rejected them... Like I said, nice try but nobodies buying your shit.

Last edited:

...says Democrats whenever Communists, racist black terrorist organizations, militant black organizations, & 3-lettered white supremicist organization endorse the DNC and DNC candidates.

:p
You're a hypocrite if you really think this shit holds any weight and you ignore what's happening on the other side

Oh I dunno --- David Duke?
Dennis Rodman?
Dim Dong Eel?

sure you wanna play this game? Because there's plenty more....

Last edited:
Slade, you moron, I did not write the article...I am not the Communist party, that just went all-in for Hillary. Take your meds and re-direct your hate.

Slade, you moron, I did not write the article...I am not the Communist party, that just went all-in for Hillary. Take your meds and re-direct your hate.
You are the one who posted the link trying to make a point that it holds some kind of significance. I pointed out the hypocrisy as the same shit is happening to Trump with white supremacists and you tried to spin it to make the Dems guilty of that. Total partisan BS.

Trump disavowed the white supremacists, did Hillary ever disavow the communists?

Trump disavowed the white supremacists, did Hillary ever disavow the communists?
Of course not...and she kept their contributions. :p

I would have to agree, someone extremist group supporting a candidate is not much of an indicator compared to a candidate supporting some extremist group.

Hillary seems to not have many problems with KKK:

QJ647Ko.jpg

“Senator Byrd was a man of surpassing eloquence and nobility. And I will remember him for many things, but most of all, for a heartfelt comment he made to me in the dark days following the attack on our country on 9/11. My state of New York was reeling and we were scrambling to provide support and relief. ‘Think of me as the third senator from New York,’ he said. And he meant it. Thanks to the leadership of Senator Byrd, who chaired the Appropriations Committee, New Yorkers and Americans got the help we needed. I will never forget his devotion and his friendship in that critical time.”

- Hillary Clinton

You are the one who posted the link trying to make a point that it holds some kind of significance. I pointed out the hypocrisy as the same shit is happening to Trump with white supremacists and you tried to spin it to make the Dems guilty of that. Total partisan BS.

Then you need to criticize the press for tying to make that an issue....fuck those commie lovers.

Forum List

Back