Companies begin to fold under Biden.....Learjet closes its doors

Trump's economy was raising people wages for the first time in 30 years, but of course Biden will screw it up.
You have data on this or is it just “take your word for it”?
Liberals are the most uninformed people on the planet. Yes it's a fact that wages increased under Trump. He got rid of regulations and lowered taxes for businesses. You Don't remember all the bonuses that were given out and wages went up. Don't worry though, Biden will screw it up.

Yes it will because $15 will become a poverty wage. The half of american wages will have to be raised to make the adjustment. A little over 500,000 Americans make minimum wage. They say over a million jobs will be lost. Already it's reported that the Paris agreement will kill 2.5 million jobs. So Biden is going to kill over 3 million jobs with a stroke of a pen. We are screwed.
No, $15 won't become a poverty wage unless inflation were to double CPI.

It won’t, prices will adjust to it and $15 won’t be a livable wage. I cannot believe you don't see that.
So you think prices are going to double just because a segment of the work force earns $15?

No.
Yes it will because $15 will become a poverty wage. The half of american wages will have to be raised to make the adjustment. A little over 500,000 Americans make minimum wage. They say over a million jobs will be lost. Already it's reported that the Paris agreement will kill 2.5 million jobs. So Biden is going to kill over 3 million jobs with a stroke of a pen. We are screwed.
my guess is dems will call you a racist for that educated remark,,,
I heard on the Tara show this morning liberals are wanting to do away with math. It's a white supremacists thing! Lol, they already doing it with common core math. Liberalism needs to be destroyed.

A corporate jet manufacturer for the last 60 years has closed its doors.

It managed to hang on through the Trump years but no more.

iu

So not even a month after Trump departed it is Biden's fault they went under, smfh. They probably have been struggling for 2yrs or more.

I know, it's amazing, it's like their entire survival depended on Donald Trump's reelection. Once he lost, the pink slips were mailed out the next day: "Unfortunately, with President Biden's election, we have decided that we can no longer operate under this new President. We will be ceasing operations in two weeks."
Welcome to the next Great Depression--moron. Biden started the pink slips with the Keystone shut down EO and he continued it with the Minimum Wage EO. Watch what happens to your job and your purchasing power with your free money, minimum wage and national debt that will never be paid off.

Yup. Once all of his EO's kick in we will be looking at the Second Great Depression.

Hell Biden didn't even know what he was signing. 50 EO's in ten days?? We are in for four years of misery with that jack ass and those that voted for him will be regretting it big time.

30 you goddamn liar.

I read it was 50. 30-50 Its a lot of EO's and none of them do America or Americans any good.

You must have been reading CNN. That's what they say, as of February 11.

But you know what a bunch of right-wing loons CNN is.

It won’t, prices will adjust to it and $15 won’t be a livable wage. I cannot believe you don't see that.
So you think prices are going to double just because a segment of the work force earns $15?

No.
my guess is dems will call you a racist for that educated remark,,,
I heard on the Tara show this morning liberals are wanting to do away with math. It's a white supremacists thing! Lol, they already doing it with common core math. Liberalism needs to be destroyed.
I just saw a headline on that,,,

so if math is racist then a min wage that uses math would be racist wouldnt it??

Liberals are the most uninformed people on the planet. Yes it's a fact that wages increased under Trump. He got rid of regulations and lowered taxes for businesses. You Don't remember all the bonuses that were given out and wages went up. Don't worry though, Biden will screw it up.
Yes, wages increased under Trump. You claimed they hadn't increased for 15 years prior to Trump.

That's false.

Wages were going up before Trump and were the result of a tight labor market. The tax cuts for businesses mostly went to the pockets of upper class owners and shareholders. The working class got very little if any benefit.

The Economic Effects of the 2017 Tax Revision: Preliminary Observations (everycrsreport.com)

thats whats happened everytime theyve raised it before,,,

iu

So not even a month after Trump departed it is Biden's fault they went under, smfh. They probably have been struggling for 2yrs or more.

I know, it's amazing, it's like their entire survival depended on Donald Trump's reelection. Once he lost, the pink slips were mailed out the next day: "Unfortunately, with President Biden's election, we have decided that we can no longer operate under this new President. We will be ceasing operations in two weeks."
Welcome to the next Great Depression--moron. Biden started the pink slips with the Keystone shut down EO and he continued it with the Minimum Wage EO. Watch what happens to your job and your purchasing power with your free money, minimum wage and national debt that will never be paid off.

Yup. Once all of his EO's kick in we will be looking at the Second Great Depression.

Hell Biden didn't even know what he was signing. 50 EO's in ten days?? We are in for four years of misery with that jack ass and those that voted for him will be regretting it big time.

30 you goddamn liar.

I read it was 50. 30-50 Its a lot of EO's and none of them do America or Americans any good.

LOL I never what that crappy network. Hell they wouldn't know truth if it slapped them in the face.

Well now $15 is pretty good money, make it minimum wage and you will put people out of work, silly.
And lift far more out of poverty.
What happens to the guy that makes $15 an hour already. You put him on minimum wage and he lives in poverty now?

Well, either those people will now be minimum wage workers, in which case they'll say, "Fuck it, why should I take all this extra responsibility when I can go get some easy crap job for the same amount?" Or they'll demand that they get a raise to put them back above minimum wage, which will put their employers in the position of taking a huge financial hit, or laying off workers.

iu

30 you goddamn liar.

LOL I never what that crappy network. Hell they wouldn't know truth if it slapped them in the face.

Well, apparently they told the truth this time, and it wasn't the "truth" that DebbieDumbass wanted it to be.

Lol, the guy that stands on the road because he is stupid will make $15 an hour now. Goods and service prices will go up to adjust to the wage increase.

He doesn't get it, my first tax paying job. Minimum wage was $3.35 an hour. I got a raise a few months later and I've never made Minimum Wage again. Because I worked hard and learned skills that made me more valuable. That's how it's suppose to work, but liberals are ignorant.

Yes, wages increased under Trump. You claimed they hadn't increased for 15 years prior to Trump.

That's false.

Wages were going up before Trump and were the result of a tight labor market. The tax cuts for businesses mostly went to the pockets of upper class owners and shareholders. The working class got very little if any benefit.

The Economic Effects of the 2017 Tax Revision: Preliminary Observations (everycrsreport.com)
Bullshit the obama years sucked. Get your head out of your ass.

He doesn't get it, my first tax paying job. Minimum wage was $3.35 an hour. I got a raise a few months later and I've never made Minimum Wage again. Because I worked hard and learned skills that made me more valuable. That's how it's suppose to work, but liberals are ignorant.

Right there with you. My first job, the week after I graduated high school, was cleaning kennels in a veterinary hospital for $3.35 an hour. It did exactly what it was supposed to: taught me that unskilled, minimum-wage jobs were a crappy idea, and I should get a better job.

that and getting two jobs as many of us have done or found a partner to share the expenses that life throws at us,,

I havent made more than 4K a yr in several yrs and this last yr was worse and I'm perfectly fine,,

This is just the beginning of the damage done by Democrats. People need to all stop paying mortgages, utilities, taxes, everything that supports the infrastructure and starve the machine that keeps wrecking the world. They can't evict or arrest everyone on the planet.

Lol, the guy that stands on the road because he is stupid will make $15 an hour now. Goods and service prices will go up to adjust to the wage increase.
For example?
Well a big mac is about $4 now, I bet it goes up to about $6.50 to $7.00. Is that simple enough for you? I'll go a little further, the people who make $12.00 and hour will get a $3.00 raise all a sudden. Almost a quarter of their salary over night. Which now is almost half of America. Prices on those goods and services will go up. Making it so $15 an hour won't be so great. You're a liberal, I know you won't understand. Also $15 will put them in a higher tax bracket. So some will lose and not gain. The employee will get $3600 extra a year. Well they get $3000 dollar a year tax credit for each child they have. That goes out the door if they make $15 an hour.

Forum List

Back