Companies begin to fold under Biden.....Learjet closes its doors

A corporate jet manufacturer for the last 60 years has closed its doors.

It managed to hang on through the Trump years but no more.

iu

So not even a month after Trump departed it is Biden's fault they went under, smfh. They probably have been struggling for 2yrs or more.
tell yourself whatever you need to, to sleep at night.
xiden=a complete failure. this happened on xidens watch, therefore, it is xidens fault.
you assholes cant blame the best president, TRUMP, for all of xidens failures. grow up you asswipes

You're a dumbass Trump Humper that will believe anything your saviour tells you.
thats all you could come up with? not very intelligent at all, like you, dumb fuck. you are nothing but a xiden commie, that has to repeat LIES the demonRATS told you. what a sad life you must lead

Lol, the guy that stands on the road because he is stupid will make $15 an hour now. Goods and service prices will go up to adjust to the wage increase.
For example?
Okay here $12.00 an hour is decent money. You can live on it. Well over night the employer will have to give them close to a quarter percent salary increase. Well the prices will adjust to cover the difference. Also the person that made decent money all a sudden makes minimum wage.

Yes it will because $15 will become a poverty wage. The half of american wages will have to be raised to make the adjustment. A little over 500,000 Americans make minimum wage. They say over a million jobs will be lost. Already it's reported that the Paris agreement will kill 2.5 million jobs. So Biden is going to kill over 3 million jobs with a stroke of a pen. We are screwed.
No, $15 won't become a poverty wage unless inflation were to double CPI.
thats whats happened everytime theyve raised it before,,,
He doesn't get it, my first tax paying job. Minimum wage was $3.35 an hour. I got a raise a few months later and I've never made Minimum Wage again. Because I worked hard and learned skills that made me more valuable. That's how it's suppose to work, but liberals are ignorant.

Right there with you. My first job, the week after I graduated high school, was cleaning kennels in a veterinary hospital for $3.35 an hour. It did exactly what it was supposed to: taught me that unskilled, minimum-wage jobs were a crappy idea, and I should get a better job.
I worked at bilo bagging groceries, I made a killing in tips though. Lol

Okay here $12.00 an hour is decent money. You can live on it. Well over night the employer will have to give them close to a quarter percent salary increase. Well the prices will adjust to cover the difference. Also the person that made decent money all a sudden makes minimum wage.
Probably won't. At least, not by any significant amount.

Minimum wage should be a decent wage. That's the problem.

15 an hr wont pay for food for my 5 kids and the 300K mortgage,,,

Quick! Bigger tax cuts for rich people so they can start buying private jets again!

No tax cuts for anyone, we need to cut spending. We need to raise taxes on everyone and hope to hell we can reduce the debt by a trillion a year, then in 30 years thedebtwill be gone.

Minimum wage is a starter salary, for high schoolers getting their first job. It's not meant to be a livable wage, dumbass.

Minimum wage is a starter salary, for high schoolers getting their first job. It's not meant to be a livable wage, dumbass.
I understand that's what you want it to be, but that's not what it is in real life.

The virus is here to stay----do as nature intended ----allow exposure during the summer months and hope that isolating everyone last year hasn't really f'us by allowing the virus time to mutate instead of getting NATURAL HERD immunity during the summer. This summer will get better---come fall of next year--its anyone's guess.
This is a very important point.

The virus doesn't need time to mutate. It needs replications. Getting to "natural herd immunity" means spread throughout many, many people which means many, many replications. Getting to "natural herd immunity" guarantees mutations, it doesn't prevent them.
YES...but you ignore during the summer. When virus's are at their weakest and have lower viral loads due to the sun---------making it easier for people's immunity to fight them off and develop theirs and the herds immunity making it harder for the virus to spread during the winter where the virus has the upper hand and Mutates (as we have fucking seen this winter) far easier and quicker. Herd immunity during the summer, would have prevented most mutations during the winter as people hopping would have been far slower with immuned members. We have never ever been so stupid as we have been in locking down with zero exposure to what has started as a mostly survivalabe disease-

the consequences come the end of 2021 beginning 2022 may be unimaginable. This is virgin territory and even I have no clue which way it will go---(even though I have been dead on predicting what the virus would do so far.

The virus is here to stay----do as nature intended ----allow exposure during the summer months and hope that isolating everyone last year hasn't really f'us by allowing the virus time to mutate instead of getting NATURAL HERD immunity during the summer. This summer will get better---come fall of next year--its anyone's guess.

The virus doesn't need time to mutate. It needs replications. Getting to "natural herd immunity" means spread throughout many, many people which means many, many replications. Getting to "natural herd immunity" guarantees mutations, it doesn't prevent them.
YES...but you ignore during the summer. When virus's are at their weakest and have lower viral loads due to the sun---------making it easier for people's immunity to fight them off and develop theirs and the herds immunity making it harder for the virus to spread during the winter where the virus has the upper hand and Mutates (as we have fucking seen this winter) far easier and quicker. Herd immunity during the summer, would have prevented most mutations during the winter as people hopping would have been far slower with immuned members. We have never ever been so stupid as we have been in locking down with zero exposure to what has started as a mostly survivalabe disease-

the consequences come the end of 2021 beginning 2022 may be unimaginable. This is virgin territory and even I have no clue which way it will go---(even though I have been dead on predicting what the virus would do so far.
This is nonsense. The virus isn't "weaker" during summer. Viral loads don't go down because of sunshine.

The rate of mutation isn't affected by weather, it's affected by the number of times it replicates. More infections, more replications, more mutations. You don't get to "natural" herd immunity without more infections.

This is nonsense. The virus isn't "weaker" during summer. Viral loads don't go down because of sunshine.

The rate of mutation isn't affected by weather, it's affected by the number of times it replicates. More infections, more replications, more mutations. You don't get to "natural" herd immunity without more infections.
thats more reason to open up and let the healing begin,,

Yes it will because $15 will become a poverty wage. The half of american wages will have to be raised to make the adjustment. A little over 500,000 Americans make minimum wage. They say over a million jobs will be lost. Already it's reported that the Paris agreement will kill 2.5 million jobs. So Biden is going to kill over 3 million jobs with a stroke of a pen. We are screwed.
No, $15 won't become a poverty wage unless inflation were to double CPI.
thats whats happened everytime theyve raised it before,,,
He doesn't get it, my first tax paying job. Minimum wage was $3.35 an hour. I got a raise a few months later and I've never made Minimum Wage again. Because I worked hard and learned skills that made me more valuable. That's how it's suppose to work, but liberals are ignorant.

Right there with you. My first job, the week after I graduated high school, was cleaning kennels in a veterinary hospital for $3.35 an hour. It did exactly what it was supposed to: taught me that unskilled, minimum-wage jobs were a crappy idea, and I should get a better job.
I worked at bilo bagging groceries, I made a killing in tips though. Lol

I preferred the company of dogs and cats to humans, even if it meant hosing their poop out of cages.

Come to think of it, I still prefer the company of dogs and cats.

True. The only time in my life I ever made minimum wage, I was also still living with my parents.

You claim raising the minimum wage will lift poverty when the CBO tells us it will put 1.4 million people out of work.

The virus doesn’t spread as easily in the summer as heat, humidity and sun do tend to slow the spread, however this is a very contagious virus as we saw in October of last year.

A corporate jet manufacturer for the last 60 years has closed its doors.

It managed to hang on through the Trump years but no more.

iu

So not even a month after Trump departed it is Biden's fault they went under, smfh. They probably have been struggling for 2yrs or more.
tell yourself whatever you need to, to sleep at night.
xiden=a complete failure. this happened on xidens watch, therefore, it is xidens fault.
you assholes cant blame the best president, TRUMP, for all of xidens failures. grow up you asswipes

You're a dumbass Trump Humper that will believe anything your saviour tells you.
thats all you could come up with? not very intelligent at all, like you, dumb fuck. you are nothing but a xiden commie, that has to repeat LIES the demonRATS told you. what a sad life you must lead

Oh idk Trump Humper, you are the one crying like a little bitch.

Forum List

Back