Companies can't find Workers who can hold a Conversation or Show Up on Time

Bare shelves mean that the products are being used by the people,

:lol:

And this is why communism always fails.
Hey man, I look at the facts and the decreased poverty/literacy/health.. Keep circlejerking.

Here's a fact for you - Number of communist countries: 2

It's a loser.
Yeah, look at them and the USSR, hell, Castro Greatly helped Cuba, Batista was a psychopath. (They haven't even established communism anyway, and don't embarrass yourself by considering North Korea as communist)

Again, Capitalism only took 20 more years than Communism to fail utterly. After 2008, you guys don't get to make the argument anymore.
And why do you keep acting like Communism and Capitalism are the only choices on the menu?

Of course, capitalism hasn't failed but why let reality get in the way of a cleansing tirade and unless something better comes along - and it hasn't - capitalism will just have to do.
:biggrin:

What's retarded is thinking that productivity makes the economy worse. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

ALL economic growth, and thus higher wages and living standards, comes from increases in productivity.

Not really. frankly, most folks were better off when we were less productive. They were at least less stressed out.

So you guys have built a society where half of us are stressed out being 'productive" while the other half lives off the government so the 1% can get obscenely rich... and this by you is a good thing/

Yes, really.

Seriously, it's one of the dumbest things EVER posted here. And that's saying something.

If you want to go back to the nostalgic 1950s where they have a less productive society, move to Cuba. You'd fit right in there.
You're an idiot
Well what kind of world are we living in where a burger flipper doesn't make as much money as the CEO.
Yes.........a truly horrific one.........

I'd like to believe you are being sarcastic. Remarkably we have posters here who actually think that way.
If the ceo makes thousands of times more then his average worker..

Again, Capitalism only took 20 more years than Communism to fail utterly. After 2008, you guys don't get to make the argument anymore.
And why do you keep acting like Communism and Capitalism are the only choices on the menu?

Of course, capitalism hasn't failed but why let reality get in the way of a cleansing tirade and unless something better comes along - and it hasn't - capitalism will just have to do.
:biggrin:
Something better has come along :)

Notice there tends to be an issue in liberal strong areas

-Geaux
==================

According to the latest supplemental survey from the New York Fed's manufacturing and business leaders surveys, employers in the New York area are facing two main problems: finding workers who can show up on time and workers who can hold a conversation.

The survey showed that in April, 65% of manufacturing employers had difficulty finding punctual workers and 60% had trouble finding workers with interpersonal skills.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ny-fe...-survey-2015-4

wouldnt believe how many college kids i have met

that could not tell you the difference between a Phillips and a Flathead screwdriver

What's retarded is thinking that productivity makes the economy worse. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

ALL economic growth, and thus higher wages and living standards, comes from increases in productivity.

Not really. frankly, most folks were better off when we were less productive. They were at least less stressed out.

So you guys have built a society where half of us are stressed out being 'productive" while the other half lives off the government so the 1% can get obscenely rich... and this by you is a good thing/

Yes, really.

Seriously, it's one of the dumbest things EVER posted here. And that's saying something.

If you want to go back to the nostalgic 1950s where they have a less productive society, move to Cuba. You'd fit right in there.
You're an idiot.

You'll learn how the real world works when you get out of school, s0n.

Cant we all just be civil servants, postal workers, community organizers, and social workers....

For the Common Good ! Lol

Yes, really.

You're an idiot.

You'll learn how the real world works when you get out of school, s0n.
10/10

No, you don't. you pay what your corporate masters TELL you to pay for it.

You're just a tool who doesn't realize he's a tool.

No, I pay what I value the apple at. You are a Communists and thus lack the intellect needed to grasp the concept of value. I will pay for an apple the money that represents the time of my life (needed to make that money) that I value the apple for.

Sean Hannity's roving reporter found that college students couldn't hold a conversation or had the slightest idea of American history. But then they were probably stoned at the time.

Is that what you think is going on with JoeB Stalin?

Sean Hannity's roving reporter found that college students couldn't hold a conversation or had the slightest idea of American history. But then they were probably stoned at the time.

Is that what you think is going on with JoeB Stalin?

I think that is Joey, doesn't know what he is talking about, makes up lies to fit his agenda and when caught he tries to deflect. He is one of the most dishonest posters on this board.

I think that is Joey, doesn't know what he is talking about, makes up lies to fit his agenda and when caught he tries to deflect. He is one of the most dishonest posters on this board.

All true, but does he do this because he's stoned, or just stupid?

Forum List

Back