Companies can't find Workers who can hold a Conversation or Show Up on Time

Yes being on time is horrible.

I am never late I don't expect anything from anyone that I do not expect from myself

I try not to be late, but I ride Metrolink, a government run train system that is less that 3rd world in quality - so I am late on occasion.

Welcome to Metrolink

I know a guy who drives for a transit company, he took a transit bus to work, it broke down, he was late. The transit company wrote him up. They said that the transit company was not reliable transportation! That is pretty sad.

So because others have no integrity it's OK for you not to as well?

IOW you have no integrity

I think if you go in dealing with rotten people honestly, they just screw you. YOu deal with them for who they are.

That's the one thing I've taken away from my post military career. Like my first job where they lied to us about closing our branch right to our faces for months. Or the clowns I worked for previously that permanently cured me of pro-Republican stupidity.

These people aren't my friends, I need to not pretend that they are.

Castro, Stalin, Mao.....

Great men of the people Comrades !!!!!

All still respected in their countries, so, yeah.

Stalin recently won a poll that listed him as the third greatest Russian in history, despite decades of "Destalinization".

And all of them whose philosophy either have been or are about to be dismantled.

Yet here you are, pimping them.

So because others have no integrity it's OK for you not to as well?

IOW you have no integrity

I think if you go in dealing with rotten people honestly, they just screw you. YOu deal with them for who they are.

That's the one thing I've taken away from my post military career. Like my first job where they lied to us about closing our branch right to our faces for months. Or the clowns I worked for previously that permanently cured me of pro-Republican stupidity.

These people aren't my friends, I need to not pretend that they are.

No you don't become a criminal because you deal with them do you?

And your boss is not and never should be your friend. Integrity is your ability to hold true to your own set of values no matter who you deal with you obviously can't do that

And your boss is not and never should be your friend. Integrity is your ability to hold true to your own set of values no matter who you deal with you obviously can't do that

Yeah, guy, I really don't take 'integrity' lessons from people who live by a philosophy of "I've got mine, fuck you".

I'm an ends justify the means kind of guy.

The dumbing down of America, which started under Reagan, has been successful.
It makes for low wages and more money to the rich.

Yeah, guy, I really don't take 'integrity' lessons from people who live by a philosophy of "I've got mine, fuck you".

I'm an ends justify the means kind of guy.

You know nothing about me

If you know anything you should know I most likely give more to charity than you do.

You've had your entire life to learn integrity but haven't.

Seems to me you live by the "Give me what I want when I want it" philosophy AKA spoiled brat syndrome

Guy, i read your posts. that's pretty much all I need to see.

If you know anything you should know I most likely give more to charity than you do.

Fuck charity. Charity is how douchebags feel better about economic injustice.

I've got more integrity than you have. My greatest accomplishment was serving my country. Yours was apparently screwing the wage slaves.

Seems to me you live by the "Give me what I want when I want it" philosophy AKA spoiled brat syndrome

No, I'm of the "give me what I've earned" philosophy. Like when I work for you for six years, and I get injured, I don't expect to be illegally fired to save insurance money.

Oh, wait. that totally happened.

Now, fuck business. $15.00 minimum wage, mandetory overtime. If employers don't like it, fuck 'em.

Guy, i read your posts. that's pretty much all I need to see.

Fuck charity. Charity is how douchebags feel better about economic injustice.

I've got more integrity than you have. My greatest accomplishment was serving my country. Yours was apparently screwing the wage slaves.

No, I'm of the "give me what I've earned" philosophy. Like when I work for you for six years, and I get injured, I don't expect to be illegally fired to save insurance money.

Oh, wait. that totally happened.

Now, fuck business. $15.00 minimum wage, mandetory overtime. If employers don't like it, fuck 'em.

No such thing as economic injustice that's just another excuse you like to use to justify your failure

No such thing as economic injustice that's just another excuse you like to use to justify your failure

I make more than 50% of the country, thanks.

But here's the thing. When 50% of the country controls less than 1% of the wealth and 1% of the country controls half the wealth, how is that sensible?

And how long will it be before people vote to end that shit.

I make more than 50% of the country, thanks.

But here's the thing. When 50% of the country controls less than 1% of the wealth and 1% of the country controls half the wealth, how is that sensible?

And how long will it be before people vote to end that shit.
Uh huh.

You're still stuck on the zero sum game theory

Forum List

Back