🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Companies could soon force employees to share genetic information

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
What would you do if you went to work one day and was told in a company meeting that you were going to be required to share your genetic information with them and it wasn’t optional? Well according to a shocking report, A proposed bill could soon force employees to participate in workplace wellness programs that collect their and their families’ health and genetic data. This controversial bill is called the “Preserving Employee Wellness Program Act” and was reportedly introduced in the House on March 2nd by Rep. Virginia Foxx, R-North Carolina. According to sources, this bill would allow employers to actually penalize employees if they don’t join workplace wellness programs that collect this kind of data.

Companies Could Soon Force Employees To Share Genetic Information

====================================================================

Oh if only the trendy liberal morons realized the dangers of doing this. Critical thinking isn't in their mindset. They can't understand how this can and will bring many dangers to false information.
Half the population don't even know how DNA can be synthetically. Good luck with thinking this is so great you morons.

I don't know about everyone else, but I wouldn't have anything to hide.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Maybe it is because I am as sterile as a cotton ball.

Forum List

Back