Compare this:

Leftards love pretty feel good words.

Meanwhile, Trump is killing the bastards while the Mayor of London invites another hundred thousand Islamofascist terrorists into his city.

Using "I toldya so" rhetoric in response to the aftermath of an attack with casualties seems a go-to response for a narcissistic, douche bag asshole troll with the mentality of a six-year-old, not a Commander in Chief. This is the dickhead who is your president.

As far as 'killing the bastards', more like killing more innocent civilians then the 'bastards'. Not every person of Islam is a terrorist, idiot.
Hysterical how you leftards fall for words rather than action.
Tramp's actions are creating more terrorists as we speak. His words. His belligerent words. The guy has no idea what he's doing. The fact you haven't figured that out yet says a lot about you.

Meanwhile, Trump is killing the bastards while the Mayor of London invites another Islamofascist terrorists into his city.
The mayor exudes leadership and compassion.
Tramp exudes arrogance and self importance.
I knew you didn't have it in you to be objective.
The mayor views himself on the winning side, i.e. islam killing innocents and cowing the populace into submission.
President Trump recognizes the potential threat and wants more than anything to protect the law-abiding, legitimate, peaceful citizens of THIS country.

img_0111-jpg.131420

touchy feely, no apparent interest in preventing it from happening again.

img_0112-jpg.131419

Enough of this crap, lets do something

You stick with touchy feely.

seems counter productive to me
I can see how showing compassion and support in times of a tragedy seems " counterproductive" to you.
play-doh.jpg

img_0111-jpg.131420

touchy feely, no apparent interest in preventing it from happening again.

img_0112-jpg.131419

Enough of this crap, lets do something

You stick with touchy feely.

seems counter productive to me
I can see how showing compassion and support in times of a tragedy seems " counterproductive" to you.
crying and tearing your hair out does little to correct the problem.

Meanwhile, Trump is killing the bastards while the Mayor of London invites another hundred thousand Islamofascist terrorists into his city.

Using "I toldya so" rhetoric in response to the aftermath of an attack with casualties seems a go-to response for a narcissistic, douche bag asshole troll with the mentality of a six-year-old, not a Commander in Chief. This is the dickhead who is your president.

As far as 'killing the bastards', more like killing more innocent civilians then the 'bastards'. Not every person of Islam is a terrorist, idiot.

I'm not a liberal, idiot. I'm simply a critical thinking person who votes independent. All you far right blowjobs as well as your weak president have no cogent answers. He won't solve shit. He doesn't possess the mettle. Stop flapping your gums.

How Trump is viewed in the world outside the extreme small% in deplorableland.
IMG_0453.JPG

I'm not a liberal, idiot. I'm simply a critical thinking person who votes independent. All you far right blowjobs as well as your weak president have no cogent answers. He won't solve shit. He doesn't possess the mettle. Stop flapping your gums.
You're a mindless Muslim ass kisser who thinks pretty words are more important than action.

Just as you said you're a " critical thinking person" the Trumpies
pulled out their crosses thinking you're a vampire.
No critical thinkers permitted in Trumpland.

Poland, Ukraine have strict immigration laws concerning Muslim nations.

UK, Germany, France have open door policies concerning immigration from Muslim nations.

Guess which has routine terrorist attacks upon its citizens and which ones do not.

You're a mindless Muslim ass kisser who thinks pretty words are more important than action.

Maybe, but you're an impotent turd who laps up the pretty little lies his narcissist-in-chief shats (tweets) out of his nether regions because you were indoctrinated to think there's something wrong with other people that do not think and look like you. Not a good look, poncho. I'll stick with sanity, thanks. BTW: I believe Christians are just as loopy as Muslims.

"#lovewins"

Fuck that, well-placed high velocity lead wins! :Boom2:
USMC Rules for Gunfighting
  1. Bring a gun. Preferably, bring at least two guns. Bring all of your friends who have guns.
  2. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.
  3. Only hits count. The only thing worse than a miss, is a slow miss.
  4. If your shooting stance is good, you're probably not moving fast enough nor using cover correctly.
  5. Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend. (Lateral and diagonal movement are preferred.)
  6. If you can choose what to bring to a gunfight, bring a long gun and a friend with a long gun.
  7. In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived.
  8. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating, reloading, and running.
  9. Accuracy is relative: most combat shooting standards will be more dependent on "pucker factor" than the inherent accuracy of the gun.
  10. Always tactical load and threat scan 360 degrees.
  11. Use a gun that works EVERY TIME. "All skill is in vain when an Angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."
  12. Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
  13. Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
  14. Have a plan.
  15. Have a back-up plan, because the first one won't work.
  16. Use cover or concealment as much as possible. The visible target should be in FRONT of your gun.
  17. Flank your adversary when possible. Protect yours.
  18. Don't drop your guard. Never turn your back on dead looking or wounded enemy, unless they have no head.
  19. Watch their hands. Hands kill. (In God we trust. Everyone else, keep your hands where I can see them).
  20. Decide to be aggressive ENOUGH, quickly ENOUGH.
  21. The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.
  22. Be polite. Be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
  23. Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.
  24. Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
  25. Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun, the caliber of which does not start with a "4"

How Trump is viewed in the world outside the extreme small% in deplorableland. View attachment 131445
OMG! A PERSON IN LONDON IS PLAYING PETTY POLITICS!
Just the opposite is true. Trump capitalizes on others misery and suffering for his own purposes.
Muslim loving nations make it so easy for Trump.
Trump is quick to blame Muslims for terror attacks. He's slow when Muslims are the victims.

Maybe, but you're an impotent turd who laps up the pretty little lies his narcissist-in-chief shats (tweets) out of his nether regions because you were indoctrinated to think there's something wrong with other people that do not think and look like you. Not a good look, poncho. I'll stick with sanity, thanks. BTW: I believe Christians are just as loopy as Muslims.
Clippy.jpg

Forum List

Back