Comparing Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" to today's American Left

Jo Biden is not my leader so I don't have a communist leader you fucking dumb ass DNC cultist.

I know, you, like your cult worship, Trump.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

AND......................... they did.

1662210854515.png

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

View attachment 691090

It was a joke, followed years later by a small, short riot. That you try to draw a connection, is not reasonable.

March 3 2018

View attachment 691090
You hate America and it would look like a cult to those who hate America

It was a joke, followed years later by a small, short riot. That you try to draw a connection, is not reasonable.
WTF?
Somehow, maybe, it's the orange kool-aid, the Trump cult, ALWAYS seem to know when their dear leader is "joking".
No one else does, including Trump.
A four-hour riot, who's purpose was to overthrow the government.

You hate America and it would look like a cult to those who hate America
Sure, retard, who is buddies/lovers with ................

September30 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump took his enthusiasm for his detente with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to new heights on Saturday.

“I was really being tough - and so was he. And we would go back and forth,” Trump told a rally in West Virginia.

“And then we fell in love, okay? No, really - he wrote me beautiful letters, and they’re great letters,” he said.

Sure, retard, who is buddies/lovers with ................

September30 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump took his enthusiasm for his detente with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to new heights on Saturday.

“I was really being tough - and so was he. And we would go back and forth,” Trump told a rally in West Virginia.

“And then we fell in love, okay? No, really - he wrote me beautiful letters, and they’re great letters,” he said.
DNC cultist hates America
Trump supporters supported Trump because of his policies of putting America first
DNC cultists hated him for that

MEANING: intimidate your opponent with whatever means you have. If you can make a conservative feel isolated by flooding hollywood, music, education, big tech, social media, etc. with leftist values and ideals, it'll attack them and make them think there's more leftists than there actually are.

MEANING: Never stray from talking points. If a Conservative brings up context or perspective, take it as an assault on your victimhood.

MEANING: Bring up the exception and unproven theory and attempt to make them anser for it.

MEANING: point the finger instead of owning behavior.

MEANING: Shout damaging accusations non-stop with no regard for intellectual esteem, and the MSM will repeat and trumpet the accusations regardless of their merit to further hurt the target, as you're all intertwined.

MEANING: Rile up the crowd, get them hungry to topple the system. Seek people who have nothing to gain from the system, and only are able to watch established people fall and crumble to their level.

MEANING: Always focus on the hot take and topic. Don't focus on the importance of issues, focus on what will piss people off.

MEANING: Interject politics into everything: Music, sports, movies, random conversations... always impose your strain onto others no matter where you are.

MEANING: Use doomsday scenarios to argue your points, and only evil people will oppose it.

MEANING: Have no answers, only critique the institutions that stand in order to deconstruct them. That way, you can tear down those who are more powerful than you.

MEANING: Ad Hoc logical falicies as much as possible, and avoid any setting of standards for all people.

Guys, none of this is organic... it's by design. Hit the "enemy" from multiple angles to cause pressure to collapse the tower.

I find it interesting that you have to give us "meanings" for all of Mr. Alinsky's listed items. Although Mr. Alinsky's points are clearly stated, you then turn yourself into a pretzel and tell several lies, to make these points applicable to the left.

Take point #1. The Trump Cult are small in numbers but they turn up with their AR15's at demonstrations, and Trump holds these huge rallies drawing thousands of people, and they doxx everyone Trump disparages.

WTF?
Somehow, maybe, it's the orange kool-aid, the Trump cult, ALWAYS seem to know when their dear leader is "joking".

It was a joke. And even your politicized FBI could not bring itself to claim there was a plan to overthrow the government.

DNC cultist hates America
Trump supporters supported Trump because of his policies of putting America first
DNC cultists hated him for that
Really?

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA lost?
"Merica first"?

I find it interesting that you have to give us "meanings" for all of Mr. Alinsky's listed items. Although Mr. Alinsky's points are clearly stated, you then turn yourself into a pretzel and tell several lies, to make these points applicable to the left.

Take point #1. The Trump Cult are small in numbers but they turn up with their AR15's at demonstrations, and Trump holds these huge rallies drawing thousands of people, and they doxx everyone Trump disparages.

Tiny, tiny, numbers of people participate in those armed rallies. Defining the whole movement by them, is not reasonable.

DNC cultists must defend the fundamental blueprint, their holy grail of the movement. Rules for radicals is the Bible for the cultist of the DNC.

Really?

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA lost?
"Merica first"?
The big guy get 10% hunter Biden to his Chinese business partners

The big guy get 10% hunter Biden to his Chinese business partners
A mere 72 hours after the Chinese government agreed to put a half-billion dollars into an Indonesian project that will personally enrich Donald Trump, the president ordered a bailout for a Chinese-government-owned cellphone maker.

“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.
Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops sanctions, get $1 billion in Chinese checks.

WTF?
Trump: "Hey Russia, if you're listening, maybe you can find Hillay's missing emails."

Leftists: OMYGODMUSTIMPEACH!!!!!!!!

Either you are playing dumb, or you are just a lost subverted drone.

Forum List

Back