🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comparing The 1790 And 1795 Naturalization Acts: Ted Cruz Has A Big Problem

If it doesn't bother you , why do you give 2 shits what I believe.
From my perspective, you and your conservative family values are bass akwards and "the big Guy" will know.

See their you go with your bigoted hatred and you want me to worry about "The Big Guy"
Hypocrite.

Damn birthers. When it fits to ridicule and take up valuable government time and issues to prove your point about the sitting President. It was fine. Now its your "boy" , its, let it go.
Hypocrites!

The repealing of the 1790 Naturalization Act tells you all you need to know about the definition of Natural Born Citizen and the Framers' intent.

Even Geraldo gets it as he schools Hannity and Laura Ingraham.
Geraldo: Trump Is Right Ted Cruz May Not be a Natural Born Citizen

naturalization laws 1790-1795

1790 Naturalization Act:
"..And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens..."

1795 Naturalization Act:
"...the children of citizens of the United States, born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States, shall be considered as citizens of the United States..."

I don't support the guy, or the country he comes from. However the question should be, does he have any conflicts of interest with another country? The answer appears to be no. He's American, always has been. So why not move on to important issues? (well I supposed the Republicans aren't really talking about important issues at all).

Yes, because all situations are exactly alike, and the only POSSIBLE difference is whether or not we "like" the man in question.

Retard.

I don't want you to worry about anything. I don't give a tin shit either way what you do.

I'm just amused by the thought of the surprise awaiting you at the end of the line.

Nothing hypocritical about me. I have never presented myself as anything other than what I am. If God has a problem with it, I feel certain He can take it up with me without resorting to speaking through an ass.

Yep, Cruz has a big problem - he was born in a foreign country.

Which would only be a problem if our laws didn't make allowance for American citizens who travel abroad.

They weren't American citizens travelling abroad - they lived in Canada...........

They went to Canada for work for a few years, and then returned. Travel and travel, regardless of reason or length of time.

I wasn't aware that one renounced one's American citizenship because one follows a job. Although knowing with how much contempt leftists view the idea of honest labor and earning money, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you think so.

. . . a movement the far right crack brains happily jumped on.

Bunch a dummies, acting like racist fucks they are.

Forum List

Back