Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

staying on point... comparing AR to other legal weapons......​

What makes the AR-15 style rifle the weapon of choice for mass shooters?​

take a lesson GUNNUTTERS, take a lesson....

tell this to Bell Huey
Not sure if he is good with it or not
I have no problem with it. In the context of the conversation of military weapons and civilian weapons you should have specified what you were talking about. Who do you think you are talking to? Are you running? Are you a SOK?

Someone with your alleged vast knowledge of firearms should know a semiautomatic sports weapon Is just a semi auto rifle. Nothing special.

I see when your ass is kicked you run from your off topic posts.

32 killed in the VA tech mass shooting. with hand guns.

I have no problem with it. In the context of the conversation of military weapons and civilian weapons you should have specified what you were talking about. Who do you think you are talking to? Are you running? Are you a SOK?

Someone with your alleged vast knowledge of firearms should know a semiautomatic sports weapon Is just a semi auto rifle. Nothing special.

Nope

Gee maybe it's just that it happens to be the most popular rifle in the fucking country?

That's about as intelligent as asking why the Ford F150 is the most stolen car in the US ( because it's the most popular car in the US is the answer in case you couldn't figure that out either)

Gee maybe it's just that it happens to be the most popular rifle in the fucking country?

That's about as intelligent as asking why the Ford F150 is the most stolen car in the US ( because it's the most popular car in the US is the answer in case you couldn't figure that out either)
No civilian should be allowed to own or operate semiautomatic weapons like these.
They are variants of killing machines.

No, tell us how a semi automatic AR 15 is going to put out 3 times the rounds as a Ruger Mini 14. Make me look stupid.

You can change out the mags without even taking your eyes off the target window. The Mini-14 has to take the aim off the target window and the mags change out slower. Yah, Yah, I know, you Rambos all can do better.

You can change out the mags without even taking your eyes off the target window. The Mini-14 has to take the aim off the target window and the mags change out slower. Yah, Yah, I know, you Rambos all can do better.
not to mention the bumpstock...

Mini-14 stroke speed is 40 RPM
AR-15 stroke speed is 45 rounds per minute and over 400 with a bump stock

Last edited:
No civilian should be allowed to own or operate semiautomatic weapons like these.
They are variants of killing machines.
So what kind of semiautomatic rifles can they operate?

And didn't you just say that you knew that an AR 15 is functionally no different than any other semiautomatic rifles?

So just be honest and say you want to ban all semiautomatic rifles.

And did you know that more people are killed annually with knives than with rifles of any kind? Seems to me you're whining about the wrong weapons

easy fix

So what kind of semiautomatic rifles can they operate?

And didn't you just say that you knew that an AR 15 is functionally no different than any other semiautomatic rifles?

So just be honest and say you want to ban all semiautomatic rifles.

And did you know that more people are killed annually with knives than with rifles of any kind? Seems to me you're whining about the wrong weapons
Yawn

Lol!

You don’t know what you think your know.

For the record, punk, I don’t own any of those weapons. But I have shot them.
I have a Henry 45 Long Colt, a couple of nine miles, a Judge and a 12 gauge.

Forum List

Back