Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

You need to go back under the porch ignorant gunnutter​

140 Grains, 3,000 FPS, 16″ Barrel​

There have been all kinds of numbers circulating, but the facts are that a 140-grain bullet will attain a velocity of.......

Here are some in 135 Grain

View attachment 777500
I have already posted links to that.

Absolutely not

My question was and is:
How many mass shootings in the USA were stopped by civilian gun-freaks carrying a firearm? in comparison to those stopped by the police? or the mental retard killing himself?
If you can't answer it - this discussion involving you, is over.

To give you a bit of help - how many of those "6" in 2021 were conducted by armed civilians? answer 4
So out of 693 mass shooters 4 were apprehended by gun freaks - that is not even 1%, What about those 693 gun carrying freaks that committed those shootings? and killing 702 people and wounding/maiming 2844 people?

In other words people like you and those sickos from the NRA are trying to tell the American population:
Thanks to AR Cult members and gun freaks we can offer 4 people who did something, and there is no need to talk about those 693 mass-shooters who were armed thanks to us and therefore having been enabled towards killing 702 people and wounding/maiming another 2844 people.

You Cult guys are ignorant, brainwashed and plain stupid, go and talk to your alike.
So yes, you acknowledge that armed civilians do stop active shooters. You are just hoping to quibble with the number of times it happens because the notion of armed civilians conflicts with the leftist ideal of gun grabbing.

You Cult guys are ignorant, brainwashed and plain stupid,
These saliva slinging tirades of yours are precious.

And you still haven't shown that a civilian will be able to shoot a significantly higher number of victims if the magazine change times between rifles are a fractionally different.

The rifle doesn't make people do this shit. Like I said ban the AR and a hell bent on murder psycho will just choose a different weapon or weapons
Criminals will use whatever method they can get their hands on.

10 years ago, the Boson Marathon bombing took place. 4 killed, around 170 injured when two assholes decided to detonate two pressure cooker bombs.
Watched a good documentary on Netflix which showed and revealed a lot of information about the entire situation. Excellent watch.

Criminals will use whatever method they can get their hands on.

10 years ago, the Boson Marathon bombing took place. 4 killed, around 170 injured when two assholes decided to detonate two pressure cooker bombs.
Watched a good documentary on Netflix which showed and revealed a lot of information about the entire situation. Excellent watch.

hey man, don't they have a FOOD or COOKING section for this stuff?

There are two rounds being manufactured. One is the 277 Fury, which is a 6.8x51mm. The other is the 6.8x43mm. The Fury is too large for the M16/AR 15.

Just at a glance you can see the .277 Sig Fury is a really unique round. First thing you'll notice is that it has a bi-metal casing which has a steel metal base and brass body. The metric dimension of the Fury is 6.8x51mm, which is a big boy. Standard .277 Fury ammo holds 140 grains. This means its over twice as powerful as the standard 62 grain 5.56 NATO round. This high power round has a chamber pressure of 80,000 PSI, which is practically unheard of for any military ammunition. For comparison, the 5.56 NATO goes out at about 62k PSI and the 7.62x51 NATO is at 60.2k PSI. Having 18-20k more PSI coming out of a barrel is a ridiculously huge advancement in stopping power. This means the .277 Fury has a Muzzle Velocity of 3,000 FPS put of a 16in barrel. Essentially this round is just a magnum version of a 6.5 Creedmoor on steroids. While the 6.8 SPC is currently widely available, it is not the same as the 277 Fury. The 6.8 SPC (or 6.8x43mm) was made for the AR-15 platform. 277 Fury is too large to fit into any standard AR-15 platform. While these rounds have a lot in common, the .277 is an absolute monster. Here is a chart comparing the 277 Fury to the 5.56, 300 Winchester, 308 Winchester, and the 6.5 Creedmoor.

BABY HUEY GUNNUTTER....

see the RED?
Who said that?

Since when does a rifle tell people what to do or make people do? you are completely insane

But AR Cult gun-freaks love to choose it as their favorite home-toy and parading around with it in public, and those going onto a mass killing spree choose it for known reasons. Therefore the AR needs to be foremost regulated.
Then when someone murders people using a semi auto rifle that isn't an AR, what happens next?
The rifle below is 10 RD capacity. My guess is you can get more capacity mags after market.
1681833697023.png

Another 10 Rd Capacity Semi Auto Rifle. 10 MM Rd

1681833888393.png

16 Round Capacity Shotgun.
1681833958978.png

If ARs are banned, we all know mass shootings won't stop.

Attachments

• 1681833882175.png
    1681833882175.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 2
Nicely or other, Hell no I am not going to ask you.
You can't be trusted. Typical uneducated Trump supporting GUNNUTTER
Trump loves the uneducated, Trump loves you

We will start with the fact that the G36 wasn't designed until the early 90s. You should be able to figure it out from there.

Nobody in the USA can own a Automatic G36. It is called regulation. If you ask nicely I will tell you why.
Bullshit - a US friend of mine working for the NSA has one "legal"- a fully automatic just like myself. And semi-auto US versions were modified to accept only 10-round magazines in compliance with the Gun Control Act of 1968.

US users still have the option to modify existing SL8s to accept larger magazines. To do so, the shooter must replace the SL8’s magazine well and swap the factory bolt head with the double-lug bolt head of the G36. The receiver must also be modified to accept the wider, staggered 20 and 30-round magazines.

As I had stated: You Cult guys are ignorant, brainwashed and plain stupid, go and talk to your alike.

Bullshit - a US friend of mine working for the NSA has one "legal"- a fully automatic just like myself. And semi-auto US versions were modified to accept only 10-round magazines in compliance with the Gun Control Act of 1968.

US users still have the option to modify existing SL8s to accept larger magazines. To do so, the shooter must replace the SL8’s magazine well and swap the factory bolt head with the double-lug bolt head of the G36. The receiver must also be modified to accept the wider, staggered 20 and 30-round magazines.

As I had stated: You Cult guys are ignorant, brainwashed and plain stupid, go and talk to your alike.
Anyone can google everything you just wrote.

Mr wannabe expert

Bullshit - a US friend of mine working for the NSA has one "legal"- a fully automatic just like myself
You are lying. You have not once mentioned the 1986 act. And before you get all caught up in wording the ATF uses the word machine gun for automatics.

FEDERAL MACHINE GUN LAWS ALLOW POSSESSION OF PRE-1986 MODELS​

The federal government first acted to regulate machine guns with the National Firearms Act of 1934. This law imposed a special tax on machine guns that was designed to curtail their sale and possession, and also required registration of machine guns. Later, Congress enacted a stricter law—The Firearm Owners’ Protection Act of 1986—banning the possession and transfer of new machine guns. However, this law exempts machine guns manufactured prior to May 19, 1986, as well as machine guns possessed by or manufactured for governmental entities.

The G36 was not designed until the early 1990s. You are lying. If you have one it is illegal. If your friend has one, it is illegal. You wouldn't be able to get the tax stamp.

Forum List

Back