Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

The rifle doesn't make people do this shit. Like I said ban the AR and a hell bent on murder psycho will just choose a different weapon or weapons
Since when does a rifle tell people what to do or make people do? you are completely insane

But AR Cult gun-freaks love to choose it as their favorite home-toy and parading around with it in public, and those going onto a mass killing spree choose it for known reasons. Therefore the AR needs to be foremost regulated.

check otu the mass shootings high body counts for the last year. Comon, you can do a google search.

Correlation does not equal causation.

AR 15s do not CAUSE mass shootings.

your entire argument is based on an utterly false premise.

Since when does a rifle tell people what to do or make people do? you are completely insane

MAGA gun-freaks love to choose the AR15 as their favorite home-toy and parading around with it in public, and those going onto a mass killing spree choose it for known reasons. Therefore the AR needs to be foremost regulated.

The AR is no more lethal than any other semiautomatic rifle.

They aren't being banned. They are being regulated IAW the Federal Firearms Laws.
They are being banned. Something called assault weapons which the strident gun grabbers can't even define.

Correlation does not equal causation.

AR 15s do not CAUSE mass shootings.

your entire argument is based on an utterly false premise.

The AR cult does and you are part of that Cult. Your AR is more important than your children in your life.

I never stated that - so why bring it up?
However other semi-autos don't possess AR15 Cult status.
The Cultists seem to be a few, wannabe gun grabbers in this thread who share the same silly slogans.

I never stated that - so why bring it up?
However other semi-autos don't possess AR15 Cult status.

you think that banning the AR will magically reduce mass shooting deaths or eliminate mass shootings altogether.

It won't

And only you people see a cult. I see a very popular rifle and that's all.

They are being banned. Something called assault weapons which the strident gun grabbers can't even define.

They aren't going house to house seizing the ARs. They are regulating the sales. If you have one, you keep it but don't attempt to sell it. The Thompson M1921 was done the same way until they were pretty much out of circulation. It took 10 years. What are you going to do with your ARs when you can't find replacement parts or a full replacement. Yah, I know, you AR Cultists will try and find illegal ways and we start locking your butts up of firearm charges (Felonies). We aren't trying to ban the AR, we are regulating it into oblivion.

The AR cult does and you are part of that Cult. Your AR is more important than your children in your life.

No you are the one drinking the Kool Aid here not me.

I give you facts you give me knee jerk emotional talking points and made up stats.

The Cultists seem to be a few, wannabe gun grabbers in this thread who share the same silly slogans.
How many mass shootings in the USA were stopped by civilian gun-freaks carrying a firearm? in comparison to those stopped by the police? or the mental retard killing himself?
If you can't answer it - this discussion involving you, is over.

How many mass shootings in the USA were stopped by civilian gun-freaks carrying a firearm? in comparison to those stopped by the police? or the mental retard killing himself?

If the AR 15 had never come on the market would there have been any mass shootings?

I'll give you a hint. The answer is YES

They aren't going house to house seizing the ARs. They are regulating the sales. If you have one, you keep it but don't attempt to sell it. The Thompson M1921 was done the same way until they were pretty much out of circulation. It took 10 years. What are you going to do with your ARs when you can't find replacement parts or a full replacement. Yah, I know, you AR Cultists will try and find illegal ways and we start locking your butts up of firearm charges (Felonies). We aren't trying to ban the AR, we are regulating it into oblivion.
Washington State is banning the sale of hundreds of firearms and classes of firearms.

Curiously, it's largely leftist hell holes which are banning tbe sale of entire classes of firearms while they do nothing to stop crime and gang shootings.

What's the over / under on how many gang shootings will occur in Chicago this weekend?

Banning existing AR-15? its called regulating AR15's

Sure, as any other AR15 Cult member would,

No it's you who have attached emotions to this rifle not me.

You actually believe an inanimate object has the power to cause people to kill.

That sounds like cultish indoctrination to me.

No it's you who have attached emotions to this rifle not me.

You actually believe an inanimate object has the power to cause people to kill.

That sounds like cultish indoctrination to me.
OMG now you even start talking about yourself to yourself - go and see a psychiatrist - immediately.

How melodramatic.

I will admit to stringing you along for a while as your bellicose demands and huffing and puffing are funny.

Here. I dd your homework for you.

1681828351048.png

Forum List

Back