Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

Then when someone murders people using a semi auto rifle that isn't an AR, what happens next?
The rifle below is 10 RD capacity. My guess is you can get more capacity mags after market.
View attachment 777503
Aftermarket?
GI magazines are 20rd. I have at least 12.
They aren't as cheap as AR magazines, but they are easy to find.

Last edited:
You are lying. You have not once mentioned the 1986 act. And before you get all caught up in wording the ATF uses the word machine gun for automatics.

FEDERAL MACHINE GUN LAWS ALLOW POSSESSION OF PRE-1986 MODELS​

The federal government first acted to regulate machine guns with the National Firearms Act of 1934. This law imposed a special tax on machine guns that was designed to curtail their sale and possession, and also required registration of machine guns. Later, Congress enacted a stricter law—The Firearm Owners’ Protection Act of 1986—banning the possession and transfer of new machine guns. However, this law exempts machine guns manufactured prior to May 19, 1986, as well as machine guns possessed by or manufactured for governmental entities.

The G36 was not designed until the early 1990s. You are lying. If you have one it is illegal. If your friend has one, it is illegal. You wouldn't be able to get the tax stamp.
Kruska

What's fake about it? You have been busted lying or illegally possessing the weapon.

You are lying. You have not once mentioned the 1986 act. And before you get all caught up in wording the ATF uses the word machine gun for automatics.
Back by popular demand, the SL8 is an import-legal version of the G36 designed for precision shooting. It features a cold-hammer forged barrel with a recessed crown. The free-floating bull barrel is manufactured with the famous HK cannon grade steel. The G36/SL8 short-stroke gas piston, later featured in the HK416, ensures smooth, clean, reliable operation. The SL8 also features a short MIL-SPEC optics mount, match trigger, and an adjustable stock.
SL8 rifle with two 10rd magazines with grip wrap (CA Version)$1,849

Sure if you are an FFL with 03/SOT and have a demo letter for a post sample full auto G36. Or if you are law enforcement.

Many FFL holders choose to get an 02 or 03 SOT so they can participate in the lucrative market for NFA devices. What’s exciting, too, is that on 03 SOT can legally build and acquire post-May 1986 (or “post-86”) machine guns for any lawful business purpose, including testing, demonstration, and range rental purposes. For many Americans, it is the easiest and most profitable way to access a full-auto firearm.

How to get an FFL and SOT : see print out

$2,700.00

Heckler & Koch G36 For Sale​

+1(405)467-0169

As I had stated: You Cult guys are ignorant, brainwashed, plain stupid, and full of shit, go and talk to your alike.

Last edited:
Back by popular demand, the SL8 is an import-legal version of the G36 designed for precision shooting. It features a cold-hammer forged barrel with a recessed crown. The free-floating bull barrel is manufactured with the famous HK cannon grade steel. The G36/SL8 short-stroke gas piston, later featured in the HK416, ensures smooth, clean, reliable operation. The SL8 also features a short MIL-SPEC optics mount, match trigger, and an adjustable stock.
SL8 rifle with two 10rd magazines with grip wrap (CA Version)$1,849

Sure if you are an FFL with 03/SOT and have a demo letter for a post sample full auto G36. Or if you are law enforcement.

Many FFL holders choose to get an 02 or 03 SOT so they can participate in the lucrative market for NFA devices. What’s exciting, too, is that on 03 SOT can legally build and acquire post-May 1986 (or “post-86”) machine guns for any lawful business purpose, including testing, demonstration, and range rental purposes. For many Americans, it is the easiest and most profitable way to access a full-auto firearm.

How to get an FFL and SOT : see print out

$2,700.00

Heckler & Koch G36 For Sale​

+1(405)467-0169

As I had stated: You Cult guys are ignorant, brainwashed, plain stupid, and full of shit, go and talk to your alike.
Bullshit - a US friend of mine working for the NSA has one "legal"- a fully automatic just like myself

Dude, you are so full of it. You said you have a fully automatic one. You don't. The SL8 is a semi automatic:

The Heckler & Koch SL8 is a semi-automatic rifle manufactured by Heckler & Koch. It is the civilian version of the Heckler & Koch G36.

You have got to stop with your google knowledge. You are out of your league.

I did. I found bans.

Banning is taking every one of them. Regulating means that you can have a method to keep it. YOu keep calling it banning and we keep regulating even more. Another state is on the precipice of passing a Regulation concerning the AR. You AR Cultist just keep making things even worse spreading your Hate.

Banning is taking every one of them. Regulating means that you can have a method to keep it. YOu keep calling it banning and we keep regulating even more. Another state is on the precipice of passing a Regulation concerning the AR. You AR Cultist just keep making things even worse spreading your Hate.
They have banned the sale and manufacture of new ones. I have always told you loons that is the case. And the line I replied to was as follows:

They aren't being banned. They are being regulated IAW the Federal Firearms Laws.

What federal firearms laws?

They have banned the sale and manufacture of new ones. I have always told you loons that is the case. And the line I replied to was as follows:

They aren't being banned. They are being regulated IAW the Federal Firearms Laws.

What federal firearms laws?

Yet you can still buy one if you have the proper credentials. That's not banning, that's regulating. Once more you are whining hoping that others will pick up on your hate.

Why was Biden calling for an "assault weapons," ban after the Tennessee shooting when an AR-15 was not used?

It's really just the democrats following the lead of every Stalinist / Leninist regime which sought to disarm the public, right?

Yet you can still buy one if you have the proper credentials. That's not banning, that's regulating. Once more you are whining hoping that others will pick up on your hate.
No. You can't. Read the Washington State proposed law. Once more, you simply don't know the facts.

CA Law:

California also generally prohibits any person from manufacturing, distributing, transporting, importing, keeping for sale, offering for sale, giving, or lending an assault weapon within the state.3 DOJ may, upon a finding of good cause, issue permits for the manufacture, sale, or possession of assault weapons to certain law enforcement agencies and officers and to approved individuals over the age of 18.4 Generally, no assault weapon may be sold or transferred to anyone within California other than to a licensed gun dealer or to a police or sheriff’s department.5

Also remember what I said about ban compliant semi autos.

• A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and at least one of the following additional features:
    (1) a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;
    (2) a thumbhole stock;
    (3) a folding or telescoping stock;
    (4) a grenade or flare launcher;
    (5) a flash suppressor; or
    (6) a forward pistol grip;17

As you can see thing that about FUNCTION. THe weapon still fires and operates the same.

Have you ever fired a weapon? - since you don't seem to know that aiming with and thus holding a rifle, (it's length and recoil anticipation) will automatically place you into a perfect physical shooter and aiming position with a firm grip, as opposed to firing with a pistol - only balanced or kept on target via your single hand/wrist or both your hands and wrists.

You also wouldn't know that any firearm has standard sights, not just e.g. laser dot add sight, suppression sights, or added scopes. Did you already participate in a mass-shooting since you claim to know that the shooter doesn't make use of his weapons sights?
Actually I'm a veteran of six years active duty in the Army and four years in the active reserves. I shot matches for my reserve unit and usually did well. I've fired hundreds of thousands of rounds from everything from a .22 to a M-2 fifty cal. During Vietnam, we were taught to point and shoot with BB guns without sights shooting at silver dollar sized blanks thrown by fellow trainees. It was a required skill.

Forum List

Back