Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

Awww, look at you - wriggling yourself out of a totally different issue, via forwarding false statements towards another issue.
I have not come across a post from Hayabusa in this thread - stating that he want's to ban all kind of firearms - but only directing his disdain towards AR15 Cult members and the AR15 as such.
And other people here are pointing out the idiocy of him labeling people who own AR15's as a cult. The vast majority of people who commit mass shootings are alienated mentally disturbed loners, not social gun enthusiasts who like to share pics of their pride & joy. So you defending such an misguided and idiot makes you a moron by association.

I was called a "gun nutter" and insulted because I own guns and take them seriously. Why wouldn't I want to wriggle out of a conversation with such an asshole?

It’s not going to court. Don’t be such a drama queen.

Read the Washington State house bill. AR-15’s and hundreds of similar semi-automatic rifles, shotguns and parts kits will be banned.

Wow, the dishonesty and hate I feel coming out of you. It's you Gunnutters that keep saying all this crap. But in reality, the law is directed at the AR and it's various clones.

And other people here are pointing out the idiocy of him labeling people who own AR15's as a cult. The vast majority of people who commit mass shootings are alienated mentally disturbed loners, not social gun enthusiasts who like to share pics of their pride & joy. So you defending such an misguided and idiot makes you a moron by association.

I was called a "gun nutter" and insulted because I own guns and take them seriously. Why wouldn't I want to wriggle out of a conversation with such an asshole?
Okay so you would be wrong, and I am correct in this matter - since Hayabusa did not state that he want's to ban all firearms - thanks

Wow, the dishonesty and hate I feel coming out of you. It's you Gunnutters that keep saying all this crap. But in reality, the law is directed at the AR and it's various clones.
No surprise there, it's like talking to Nazis - who will tell you that murdering Jews, was/is a necessity in order to safeguard themselves and their families.
Furthermore stating that far more "unworthy of life people" were killed by gas then guns. And if they wouldn't have been shot they would have died of gas.
Ending with the statement: a bullet, mass-executions and mass-graves are far more humane, then Zyklon B, and crematoriums.

These AR15 Cult people are what they are - utterly sick people.

Wow. The willful ignorance and willingness to deflect and deny reality. But really, that kind of defines the facist left.

Curious how reality tends to conflict with the nonsensical claims of AR-15 Cultists.

Here is the list of the specific firearms included in the bill that would be banned:
AK-47 in all forms AK-74 in all forms
Algimec AGM-1 type semiautomatic
American Arms Spectre da semiautomatic carbine
AR15,
M16, or M4 in all forms
AR 180 type semiautomatic
Argentine L.S.R. semiautomatic
Australian Automatic
Auto-Ordnance Thompson M1 and 1927 semiautomatics
Barrett .50 cal light semiautomatic
Barrett .50 cal M87
Barrett .50 cal M107A1
Barrett REC7
Beretta AR70/S70 type semiautomatic
Bushmaster Carbon 15
Bushmaster ACR
Bushmaster XM-15
Bushmaster MOE Calico models M100 and M900 CETME Sporter
4CIS SR 88 type semiautomatic
Colt CAR 15
Daewoo K-1
Daewoo K-2
Dragunov semiautomatic
Fabrique Nationale FAL in all forms
Fabrique Nationale F2000
Fabrique Nationale L1A1 Sporter
Fabrique Nationale M249S
Fabrique Nationale PS90
Fabrique Nationale SCAR
FAMAS .223 semiautomatic
Galil Heckler & Koch G3 in all forms
Heckler & Koch HK-41/91
Heckler & Koch HK-43/93
Heckler & Koch HK94A2/3
Heckler & Koch MP-5 in all forms
Heckler & Koch PSG-1
Heckler & Koch SL8
Heckler & Koch UMP
Manchester Arms Commando MK-45
Manchester Arms MK-9 SAR-4800
SIG AMT SG510 in all forms
SIG SG550 in all forms
SKS Spectre M4
Springfield Armory BM-59
Springfield Armory G3
Springfield Armory SAR-8
Springfield Armory SAR-48
Springfield Armory SAR-3
Springfield Armory M-21 sniper
Springfield Armory M1A 7
Smith & Wesson M&P 15
Sterling Mk 1
Sterling Mk 6/7
Steyr AUG TNW M230
FAMAS F11
Uzi 9mm carbine/rifle

The legislation further defines assault weapons as “semiautomatic rifles with an overall length of less than 30 inches; conversion kits and parts that can be used to assemble an assault weapon or convert a firearm into an assault weapon, if the parts are in the possession of or under the control of the same person; semiautomatic centerfire rifles that have the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and have one or more additional features listed in the bill; semiautomatic centerfire rifles with a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than ten rounds; semiautomatic pistols that have the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and have one or more additional features listed in the bill; semiautomatic shotguns that have one or more additional features listed in the bill.”

Read more at: https://www.theolympian.com/news/politics-government/article274115110.html#storylink=cpy

Wow. The willful ignorance and willingness to deflect and deny reality. But really, that kind of defines the facist left.

Curious how reality tends to conflict with the nonsensical claims of AR-15 Cultists.

Here is the list of the specific firearms included in the bill that would be banned:
AK-47 in all forms AK-74 in all forms
Algimec AGM-1 type semiautomatic
American Arms Spectre da semiautomatic carbine
AR15,
M16, or M4 in all forms
AR 180 type semiautomatic
Argentine L.S.R. semiautomatic
Australian Automatic
Auto-Ordnance Thompson M1 and 1927 semiautomatics
Barrett .50 cal light semiautomatic
Barrett .50 cal M87
Barrett .50 cal M107A1
Barrett REC7
Beretta AR70/S70 type semiautomatic
Bushmaster Carbon 15
Bushmaster ACR
Bushmaster XM-15
Bushmaster MOE Calico models M100 and M900 CETME Sporter
4CIS SR 88 type semiautomatic
Colt CAR 15
Daewoo K-1
Daewoo K-2
Dragunov semiautomatic
Fabrique Nationale FAL in all forms
Fabrique Nationale F2000
Fabrique Nationale L1A1 Sporter
Fabrique Nationale M249S
Fabrique Nationale PS90
Fabrique Nationale SCAR
FAMAS .223 semiautomatic
Galil Heckler & Koch G3 in all forms
Heckler & Koch HK-41/91
Heckler & Koch HK-43/93
Heckler & Koch HK94A2/3
Heckler & Koch MP-5 in all forms
Heckler & Koch PSG-1
Heckler & Koch SL8
Heckler & Koch UMP
Manchester Arms Commando MK-45
Manchester Arms MK-9 SAR-4800
SIG AMT SG510 in all forms
SIG SG550 in all forms
SKS Spectre M4
Springfield Armory BM-59
Springfield Armory G3
Springfield Armory SAR-8
Springfield Armory SAR-48
Springfield Armory SAR-3
Springfield Armory M-21 sniper
Springfield Armory M1A 7
Smith & Wesson M&P 15
Sterling Mk 1
Sterling Mk 6/7
Steyr AUG TNW M230
FAMAS F11
Uzi 9mm carbine/rifle

The legislation further defines assault weapons as “semiautomatic rifles with an overall length of less than 30 inches; conversion kits and parts that can be used to assemble an assault weapon or convert a firearm into an assault weapon, if the parts are in the possession of or under the control of the same person; semiautomatic centerfire rifles that have the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and have one or more additional features listed in the bill; semiautomatic centerfire rifles with a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than ten rounds; semiautomatic pistols that have the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and have one or more additional features listed in the bill; semiautomatic shotguns that have one or more additional features listed in the bill.”

Read more at: https://www.theolympian.com/news/politics-government/article274115110.html#storylink=cpy

Considering most of these are variants of the AR most would be caught. You also listed some that are already highly regulated that are full auto weapons. There are a couple in there that I would disagree with but overall, it's a good list of combat rifle and variants. But once again, you see the word ban. In reality, it's regulated. You can have these weapons if you meet the criteria to own it. I can apply for a EFL license and get it with nothing more than the same information that one would have on a Gun Check. If you can't then you shouldn't have any firearms or butter knives or even toasters.

Okay so you would be wrong, and I am correct in this matter - since Hayabusa did not state that he want's to ban all firearms - thanks
Where did I SAY that I think he wants ban all firearms??? All people like you can hear is the voices in your heads and impose your inner dilemmas on everyone else. You call everyone else the "nuts" but you constantly make up fake dialogs and try to shove them in other people's mouths so you have something to argue with. Usually people who don't really have any valid argument do that.

Thank YOU.

Youtuber compares AR lethality with other legal firearms.
If the AR is banned, it won't stop there. Other guns are just as lethal, if not more. Where will the line in the sand be drawn from the left?

There are plenty of arms that are banned in the US.

Here's a list of things banned in states.

It's difficult to search for the federal laws about weapons banned, as you end up with federal gun bans, SAMs becomes about Sam's Club in China, Tanks become about Ethanol tanks. But we know a lot of weaponry is banned for individuals.

JUST FLIPPIN ONE, other gun that was banned
As soon as you link to the overall reduction in shootings during that decade. Most sources admit there was no real significant change between before and after the ban. Biden already said the quiet part out loud. He wants to outlaw ALL SEMI-AUTOS. Not ever gonna happen, ace...

You know, like mass shootings with horrendous death rates.
More people die from blunt trauma like fists, hammers, sticks, and such every year than by long guns of all descriptions. When you control for semi-autos like the AR/AK types, the numbers are even more miniscule. Just admit it, it isn't a concern for the numbers of dead, it's about using them to get what your party wants. About 40K die each year from firearms. Half or more are suicides while another chunk comes from gangs and crime. A VERY small fraction of the deaths come from mass shootings.

The reason we know it's political is that if your DC heroes decided to confiscate guns and tens or even hundreds of thousands of American died while fighting against that confiscation, you people would be just fine with that.

Where did I SAY that I think he wants ban all firearms???
This is what you stated:
Awww, look at you... Playing around with words now to support your anti-gun cult buddy.

Hayabusa never stated in this thread, that he is anti-gun, but that he opposes the AR15 cult and therefore want's to see the AR15 getting banned.
Now what makes you think, that just because he is against the AR15 and those AR15 defending cult-members, that he is anti-gun ( anti-gun - would mean every gun).

And if someone, such as you in this case - opposes efforts towards regulating an AR15, well then IMO you are indeed a gun nutter.

Thanks

Last edited:
Considering most of these are variants of the AR most would be caught. You also listed some that are already highly regulated that are full auto weapons. There are a couple in there that I would disagree with but overall, it's a good list of combat rifle and variants. But once again, you see the word ban. In reality, it's regulated. You can have these weapons if you meet the criteria to own it. I can apply for a EFL license and get it with nothing more than the same information that one would have on a Gun Check. If you can't then you shouldn't have any firearms or butter knives or even toasters.
Considering you insisted the gun ban wasn’t true, it’s quite revealing that you’re now sidestepping and deflecting while trying to deny the gun ban.

There are no modern manufacture full auto weapons (machine guns) available to the general public since 1968. Your nonsensical comment displays a complete ignorance regarding the subject matter.

This is all pretty typical for the fascist gun nutters whose ideal of Stalinist / Leninist style totalitarianism involves a completely disarmed population.

When did a shotgun become a variant of an AR? It really is remarkable how the loudest screeching for gun bans seem to come from the AR Cultists who know nothing of the firearms they want to ban.

Last edited:
More people die from blunt trauma like fists, hammers, sticks, and such every year than by long guns of all descriptions. When you control for semi-autos like the AR/AK types, the numbers are even more miniscule. Just admit it, it isn't a concern for the numbers of dead, it's about using them to get what your party wants. About 40K die each year from firearms. Half or more are suicides while another chunk comes from gangs and crime. A VERY small fraction of the deaths come from mass shootings.

The reason we know it's political is that if your DC heroes decided to confiscate guns and tens or even hundreds of thousands of American died while fighting against that confiscation, you people would be just fine with that.
You and alike can play your childish deflection games as long as you want, since the majority of the US population doesn't fall for your nonsense.
This topic isn't about how many rabbits per year get run over by cars - as opposed to those shot by guns.

It is only about: those e.g. 694 mass-shooters in e.g. 2021, who were armed (possessed firearms) thanks to lax and insufficient law regulations, and therefore having been enabled towards killing 702 people and wounding/maiming another 2844 people. Since the AR15 is a military style weapons and derives off an initial US military automatic Assault Rifle - and due to it's massive body count and severe mutilated body's involved in several individual mass killings, it automatically received the attention it rightfully deserves.

Therefore such a weapon as the AR15 needs to be regulated - nothing else nothing more. If you want to ban all other firearms - so that instead of 40K only 30k or 20K or whatever figure gets killed, fine with me. Because such a ban won't affect me, due to me working for government defense/security and related institutions. Over and out.

Last edited:
Krusty said:

Fake News

✔️
I say you are
Fake News

You and alike can play your childish deflection games as long as you want, since the majority of the US population doesn't fall for your nonsense.
This topic isn't about how many rabbits per year get run over by cars - as opposed to those shot by guns.

It is only about: those e.g. 694 mass-shooters in e.g. 2021, who were armed (possessed firearms) thanks to lax and insufficient law regulations, and therefore having been enabled towards killing 702 people and wounding/maiming another 2844 people. Since the AR15 is a military style weapons and derives off an initial US military automatic Assault Rifle - and due to it's massive body count and severe mutilated body's involved in several individual mass killings, it automatically received the attention it rightfully deserves.

Therefore such a weapon as the AR15 needs to be regulated - nothing else nothing more. If you want to ban all other firearms - so that instead of 40K only 30k or 20K or whatever figure gets killed, fine with me. Because such a ban won't affect me, due to me working for government defense/security and related institutions. Over and out.

The above reflects the gun ban / hoped-for confiscation agenda pressed by the AR Cultists. Krusty rattles on with some unsourced figure of “…694 mass-shooters in e.g. 2021, who were armed (possessed firearms)” and immediately rolls into the AR Cultist script about “assault weapons”, “military style rifles” and “body counts”. Those are all the silly slogans he copied and pasted from some AOC press release.

Krusty wants to connect those “…694 mass-shooters (<——note my use of bolded text for that added sense of urgency and melodrama) to AR’s yet makes no attempt to identify that AR’s were not a factor common to those mass shooters.

This is the Nina Jankiewicz Syndrome shared by so many on the facist left. Falsehoods, disinformation, lies, whatever it takes, to press their agenda. The AR Cultists want their gun bans, they want their authoritarian control and they use lies and deceit to further those goals.

Hey Hollie, who the heck are you whining to?

Unsourced figure :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:, you are even too stupid to source for yourself - I am aware that the FBI term "active shooter" - poses a huge mental challenge for you.

And stop quoting my posts! - I have no interest in discussing with morons like you.

Hey Hollie, who the heck are you whining to?

Unsourced figure :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:, you are even too stupid to source for yourself - I am aware that the FBI term "active shooter" - poses a huge mental challenge for you.

And stop quoting my posts! - I have no interest in discussing with morons like you.
In the world of the AR Cultist, “trust me” seems to be the slogan of choice.

“I represent the authoritarian regime. I am the Ayatollah of truth. I know what’s best for you”

No thanks, Bunky.

There’s an expectation that when you make claims, it falls to you to support those claims. It doesn’t fall to me to have to identify data you can’t be bothered to support.

So, why did you dishonestly and purposefully attempt to link AR’s with the “694 mass-shooters” while hoping you wouldn’t be called out for such dishonesty.?

Forum List

Back