Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

Hey man, why you deny saying this?
"We aren't" does not mean, "aren't we". That was my fear based on your childish behavior. And sure 'nuff...your wishful thinking popped right out like a genie from a bottle, you fucking wack job. Stop denying that's what your obsession with gun guys is really about.

"We aren't" does not mean, "aren't we". That was my fear based on your childish behavior. And sure 'nuff...your wishful thinking popped right out like a genie from a bottle, you fucking wack job.
Hey man.. Hate to bust up your party.....

They do mean the same thing, they are generally interchangeable. Both are grammatically valid....

Hey man.. Hate to bust up your party.....

They do mean the same thing, they are generally interchangeable. Both are grammatically valid....
Nah, it's only the same for people who want it to be. It's called a Freudian slip, common among people with secret agendas and motives they're trying to conceal.

Why was Biden calling for an "assault weapons," ban after the Tennessee shooting when an AR-15 was not used?

It's really just the democrats following the lead of every Stalinist / Leninist regime which sought to disarm the public, right?

Biden isn't in this discussion. It's a states issue. You keep spreading your lies and hate. BTW, I look for Arizona to be one of the next ones that regulate the AR. You MAGAt gunnuters are slowly losing control at the state level.

CA Law:

California also generally prohibits any person from manufacturing, distributing, transporting, importing, keeping for sale, offering for sale, giving, or lending an assault weapon within the state.3 DOJ may, upon a finding of good cause, issue permits for the manufacture, sale, or possession of assault weapons to certain law enforcement agencies and officers and to approved individuals over the age of 18.4 Generally, no assault weapon may be sold or transferred to anyone within California other than to a licensed gun dealer or to a police or sheriff’s department.5

Also remember what I said about ban compliant semi autos.

• A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and at least one of the following additional features:
    (1) a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;
    (2) a thumbhole stock;
    (3) a folding or telescoping stock;
    (4) a grenade or flare launcher;
    (5) a flash suppressor; or
    (6) a forward pistol grip;17

As you can see thing that about FUNCTION. THe weapon still fires and operates the same.

More lies and hate.

What I said will stand up in court. You can't ban but you can regulate. Stop with the lies and hate.
It’s not going to court. Don’t be such a drama queen.

Read the Washington State house bill. AR-15’s and hundreds of similar semi-automatic rifles, shotguns and parts kits will be banned.

Biden isn't in this discussion. It's a states issue. You keep spreading your lies and hate. BTW, I look for Arizona to be one of the next ones that regulate the AR. You MAGAt gunnuters are slowly losing control at the state level.
Biden and the rabid dems are in the discussion. Biden continually calls for a federal “assault weapons” ban.

Not surprisingly, there was no “assault weapon” used in the tennesse shooting but why let facts get in the way of a rabid Democrat.

It’s typical leftist practice to try and strip the citizenry of rights.

You silly name-callers are a laughable joke. It will primarily be Democrat hell holes that strip away 2A rights at the state level while these same Democrat hell holes allow the lawless to prey on you.

Enjoy the show.

Last edited:
You have got to stop with your google knowledge. You are out of your league.

As I had stated: You Cult guys are ignorant, brainwashed, plain stupid, and full of shit, go and talk to your alike.
It seems the Cult groupies are the gun nutters / juvenile name-callers who are screeching for banning firearms, stripping away of Constitutional rights, all while flailing their Pom Poms for the Democrat brand of Stalinist / Leninist totalitarianism.

Krusty said:

Fake News

✔️

"We aren't" does not mean, "aren't we". That was my fear based on your childish behavior. And sure 'nuff...your wishful thinking popped right out like a genie from a bottle, you fucking wack job. Stop denying that's what your obsession with gun guys is really about.
So how would you interpret/surmise, a Cult AR15 member stating:

We aren't mentally stable people, aren't we?

Awww, look at you... Playing around with words now to support your anti-gun cult buddy.
Awww, look at you - wriggling yourself out of a totally different issue, via forwarding false statements towards another issue.
I have not come across a post from Hayabusa in this thread - stating that he want's to ban all kind of firearms - but only directing his disdain towards AR15 Cult members and the AR15 as such.

Forum List

Back