Comparing the Tea Party and the Occutards.

Since it was so common not long ago to compare the two grass roots movements, let's have an update.

The Tea Party Movement does less protesting these days and many of the people elceted by them are doing the work in Washington (that Washington DC for you lefties).

The Occupiers are not protesting and don't seem to have anyone pushing their agenda in Washington either.

Although I myself, am not seeing much of the influence of the TPM on Washington, apparently the liberals are seeing it.

According to them, the TPM has the House under it's grip, is preventing the Senate from getting anything done, and is hampering Obama's efforts to save the world. That is some serious power right there.

the Occutards? Well, not much of anything at all. They probably had to go find a job.
You can't compare the two.

The "bagger nation", is not a grassroots movement. They're corporate bitches, doing what they're told like good little whores.

The Occupy movement, is a true grassroots movement against the corporate takeover of our government.

Of course, you can't compare the two.

The Occupy Wall Street movement was a collection of good-for-nothing unemployed and unemployable miscreants, who left half their brains, issuing from their butt holes on police cars, left their physical garbage on the streets and their mental garbage everywhere else.

The Tea Party Movement only wanted to make a statement that they were Taxed Enough Already and protested to have their taxes raised in order to support the freeloading occupiers and their miserable ilk.

The occupiers yelled, shouted, spewed vulgar profanities, the Tea Partiers demonstrated in dignified silence.

The Occupiers raped, pilfered, stole, broke windows, trashed other peoples properties, in short, acted like thugs they were and still are.

The Tea Showed up with their signs, expressed their views in dignity and went home, in short, acted like responsible citizens that they were and still are.

So, yo are right, there is no comparison.

Since it was so common not long ago to compare the two grass roots movements, let's have an update.

The Tea Party Movement does less protesting these days and many of the people elceted by them are doing the work in Washington (that Washington DC for you lefties).

The Occupiers are not protesting and don't seem to have anyone pushing their agenda in Washington either.

Although I myself, am not seeing much of the influence of the TPM on Washington, apparently the liberals are seeing it.

According to them, the TPM has the House under it's grip, is preventing the Senate from getting anything done, and is hampering Obama's efforts to save the world. That is some serious power right there.

the Occutards? Well, not much of anything at all. They probably had to go find a job.
You can't compare the two.

The "bagger nation", is not a grassroots movement. They're corporate bitches, doing what they're told like good little whores.

The Occupy movement, is a true grassroots movement against the corporate takeover of our government.

Lol really?

Just out of curiosity how much is the rent for that rock you're living under?

He's not too bright. He just got the memo from the DNC that when you have nothing at all to say, you demand your opponent spend all his time explaining the obvious in exact detail.

Let him remain ignorant. He won't listen to anyone anyway.

The Occupy Wall Street movement was a collection of good-for-nothing unemployed and unemployable miscreants, who left half their brains, issuing from their butt holes on police cars, left their physical garbage on the streets and their mental garbage everywhere else.

The Tea Party Movement only wanted to make a statement that they were Taxed Enough Already and protested to have their taxes raised in order to support the freeloading occupiers and their miserable ilk.

The occupiers yelled, shouted, spewed vulgar profanities, the Tea Partiers demonstrated in dignified silence.

The Occupiers raped, pilfered, stole, broke windows, trashed other peoples properties, in short, acted like thugs they were and still are.

The Tea Showed up with their signs, expressed their views in dignity and went home, in short, acted like responsible citizens that they were and still are.

You call this silent and dignified?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hGuTHsrC1k]Racist Tea Party Members Rally - YouTube[/ame]

I call it a bunch of hayseed-dickboy-inbred-racists, shooting their un-educated mouths off!

You still don't get it?

Now this is getting sad.

Do I need to explain it to you?
Yes you do.

Innuendo's, are not valid rebuttals.
It IS a valid rebuttal.

You see, only you and your imaginary friends heard TEA party protesters calling someone '******' and then spitting on them.

The video proves otherwise.

Like I said. Sad that you have come to this.

Goodbye.

Comparing the Tea Party and the Occutards.

Both were equally clueless and naïve.

I almost can't disagree with you.

As if anything either wanted was going to get done. The demands of the Occupiers were rediculous in the extreme, and it was naive to think like the TP did, that any politician would act in a fiscally responsible manner.

You still don't get it?

Now this is getting sad.

Do I need to explain it to you?
Yes you do.

Innuendo's, are not valid rebuttals.
It IS a valid rebuttal.

You see, only you and your imaginary friends heard TEA party protesters calling someone '******' and then spitting on them.

Goodbye.

Yeah it was proven to be bull shit a long time ago. He's just ignorant.

It IS a valid rebuttal.

Goodbye.
No, it's not a valid rebuttal, because you didn't say anything but silly little innuendo's.

And now you've moved on to inferences.

The difference between you and I, is that I can explain my point in more detail, you won't even try.

That video did not prove otherwise. You can clearly see someone yelling at him, then that same person walks up to him, cups his hands over his mouth, shouts out something, then the next thing you see, is the congressman flinching as if someone had thrown something at him.

Your whole argument is that no microphone recorded him saying that. My answer to that is, if microphones were that close to the two, then they could have easily picked up what that racist asshole yelled at the congressman.

So, for you to win this argument, you need to tell me what that man said.

You call this silent and dignified?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hGuTHsrC1k]Racist Tea Party Members Rally - YouTube[/ame]

I call it a bunch of hayseed-dickboy-inbred-racists, shooting their un-educated mouths off!

Please tell us what you REALLY think about people who have the nerve to disagree with you.

Last edited:
It IS a valid rebuttal.

Goodbye.
No, it's not a valid rebuttal, because you didn't say anything but silly little innuendo's.

And now you've moved on to inferences.

The difference between you and I, is that I can explain my point in more detail, you won't even try.

That video did not prove otherwise. You can clearly see someone yelling at him, then that same person walks up to him, cups his hands over his mouth, shouts out something, then the next thing you see, is the congressman flinching as if someone had thrown something at him.

Your whole argument is that no microphone recorded him saying that. My answer to that is, if microphones were that close to the two, then they could have easily picked up what that racist asshole yelled at the congressman.

So, for you to win this argument, you need to tell me what that man said.

So...unless he can prove you wrong, the ONLY answer is the one you provided?

You're dumber than I thought!

you can not compare the two.

The Tea Party is a sincere grassroots movement, the occutards are the paid punks who are being gathered under the banners only when the left needs a scum"protest" to demonstrate

Forum List

Back