Compensating Negros For Slavery

Btw, I did real estate for years and the one thing there was no shortage of is black contractors lol
In the contracting world, nobody is lower than a realtor. Plus, I don't believe you.

Funny, because in the real estate world no one cares about the opinion of contractors unless they have a hammer or saw. My experience isnt affected by what you believe silly so that doesnt matter.
I love telling contractors to get to work and you better meet my deadline. :laugh:

This guy believes that anyone not like him is ripping people off or a waste of time. What a sad fucking life. The role of the Realtor and Contractor goes hand and hand but I guess no one has ever called him about estimates on repairs so he's bitter and will get a house by himself because he's so smart lol.
Kinda tells you a lot about his lack of people and leadership skills.

Right, I mean buying a house could be done on your own but I havent seen many people succeed at it. Hanging Drywall tho? I've seen plenty of people do that on their own.

Btw, I did real estate for years and the one thing there was no shortage of is black contractors lol
In the contracting world, nobody is lower than a realtor. Plus, I don't believe you.
Funny, because in the real estate world no one cares about the opinion of contractors unless they have a hammer or saw. My experience isnt affected by what you believe silly so that doesnt matter.
I understand, believe me. Those that don't work for a living and scheme people out of their money look down on the trades and have no clue what the contractors are even talking about. That's why realtors produce so much shit and why so few contractors even want to deal with them.

Jeez dude, ok, everyone sucks but you. I get it. I helped people buy homes BIG DEAL. YOU'RE AWESOME!

I helped employ people to renovate those homes BIG WHOOP.....I know, you're the shit.

Everything someone else does pales in comparison to your greatness....why, Contractors are the rulers of the world by golly.

You must be one insecure idiot to have an outlook where everyone sucks but you. I respect contractors for what they do....but they cant sell or help someone buy a home.
Nice tirade, Ms. Drama Queen. But I didn't make those claims and apparently you forgot what you said a few minutes ago: "Funny, because in the real estate world no one cares about the opinion of contractors unless they have a hammer or saw." Now you were just helping to employ people? Because remodels take more than hammers and saws. So you were a home flipper? Did you use your own home inspectors for the sales?

Why do you want to know about home inspectors? Its so easy to sell or buy a home you figure it out smart guy.

I love telling contractors to get to work and you better meet my deadline. :laugh:

This guy believes that anyone not like him is ripping people off or a waste of time. What a sad fucking life. The role of the Realtor and Contractor goes hand and hand but I guess no one has ever called him about estimates on repairs so he's bitter and will get a house by himself because he's so smart lol.

Right, I mean buying a house could be done on your own but I havent seen many people succeed at it. Hanging Drywall tho? I've seen plenty of people do that on their own.
Takes specialized skill to buy/sale a home and better left to a professional. There is a reason wealthy people hire professionals.

Like an agent could hang Sheetrock. Nothing wrong with selling homes, it's the way it's done too often though.

Like an agent could hang Sheetrock. Nothing wrong with selling homes, it's the way it's done too often though.
You have to be intelligent enough to pick a good buyers agent and a good contractor. In case you didnt realize it contractors have a bad reputation for the way they do things as well. Matter of fact there is a show with that very premise on TV its such a bad problem.

Why do you want to know about home inspectors? Its so easy to sell or buy a home you figure it out smart guy.
Because everyone I met that agreed to use the home inspector the agent selling the home provided got fucked.

Thats what all contractors say....they always know better than the home inspector. Do you know why? Because the home inspector is not a contractor, thats why. So contractors always see the problems someone missed because you cannot open walls, cause damage to the home etc.

Because everyone I met that agreed to use the home inspector the agent selling the home provided got fucked.

Thats what all contractors say....they always know better than the home inspector. Do you know why? Because the home inspector is not a contractor, thats why. So contractors always see the problems someone missed because you cannot open walls, cause damage to the home etc.
Wrong. I get the info from the homeowners! I've never even discussed it with contractors. The provided inspector seems to miss a LOT. Obvious shit too.

Anyone reading this, if you are buying a home, get your own inspector so they will work for you instead of the seller.

Wrong. I get the info from the homeowners! I've never even discussed it with contractors. The provided inspector seems to miss a LOT. Obvious shit too.

Anyone reading this, if you are buying a home, get your own inspector so they will work for you instead of the seller.
You always get your own inspector.

I agree and any realtor will tell you that you can get any inspector you want. But because most people dont have home inspectors on speed dial they usually end up asking if the realtor knows someone who is good.

You dont have to use anyone you dont want to use....Again, sure they miss obvious shit to you because they are not contractors and home inspectors are looking for different things than a contractor.

It is bad enough that there are negro criminals who want to be compensated for disobeying lawful orders and being treated harshly by police. But many negros also want to be compensated because their ancestors were slaves. Even for those negros who may not actually be in favor of it, being human, (sort of) I doubt if most would refuse the money if it was offered to them. But the fact reamins that the negros who want compensation want money from those who didn't enslave them and give that money to those who weren't enslaved.

Though what if such a thing was done. How much would Northern states have to pay and how much would Southern states have to pay. And what about the states that didn't even exist at the time. Then, as far as I'm concerned, the money the Northern states had to pay for the Civil War would be deducted from any compensation settlement. Also, what about the Northern soldiers who were killed or badly wounded in the war. I would like to hear what some negro thought that was worth. So that value could be deducted from any compensation too.

Another thing is that even if such a thing was done, here is how I think things should go. However much money an actual slave would have received, adjusting for inflation, that money should be divided up equally among the descendants. Which wouldn't leave them with very much.

Here is another point. Negros are a millstone around White people's necks. Having them around has cost us much. And is still doing so. Where is my compensation for having that black filth infect my country. Also, how many negros here would rather be living in Africa. Again, they should be paying White people for being here.

Other countries have paid slavery reparations. If we'd actually kept our word re: 40 acres and a mule this woulda been over and done with.

That was never actually promised, ignorant dope.

It is bad enough that there are negro criminals who want to be compensated for disobeying lawful orders and being treated harshly by police. But many negros also want to be compensated because their ancestors were slaves. Even for those negros who may not actually be in favor of it, being human, (sort of) I doubt if most would refuse the money if it was offered to them. But the fact reamins that the negros who want compensation want money from those who didn't enslave them and give that money to those who weren't enslaved.

Though what if such a thing was done. How much would Northern states have to pay and how much would Southern states have to pay. And what about the states that didn't even exist at the time. Then, as far as I'm concerned, the money the Northern states had to pay for the Civil War would be deducted from any compensation settlement. Also, what about the Northern soldiers who were killed or badly wounded in the war. I would like to hear what some negro thought that was worth. So that value could be deducted from any compensation too.

Another thing is that even if such a thing was done, here is how I think things should go. However much money an actual slave would have received, adjusting for inflation, that money should be divided up equally among the descendants. Which wouldn't leave them with very much.

Here is another point. Negros are a millstone around White people's necks. Having them around has cost us much. And is still doing so. Where is my compensation for having that black filth infect my country. Also, how many negros here would rather be living in Africa. Again, they should be paying White people for being here.

Other countries have paid slavery reparations. If we'd actually kept our word re: 40 acres and a mule this woulda been over and done with.

That was never actually promised, ignorant dope.
Actually it was promised and carried out dummy. Thats why after Lincoln died Johnson had to issue orders to have the land returned to the ex-confederates.

Two things.
You dont know everyone that purchased a home.
Why didnt they sue?

Ding ding ding....Here's why they didnt sue. Because they had a choice and took the advice of their Realtor. Its no ones fault but their own since they can choose any home inspector they want

Two things.
Why didnt they sue?

Ding ding ding....Here's why they didnt sue. Because they had a choice and took the advice of their Realtor. Its no ones fault but their own since they can choose any home inspector they want
I always get a guarantee from a home inspector.in writing.

That could be, and probably has been, blamed on White businessmen who prefer to give large contracts to White owned companies. But then on the other hand, there isn't a negro populated and run country on the planet that is worth a damn. Despite the "monkey see, monkey do" example set for them by developed countries. Also, I have a neice who unfortunately got married to a negro and had little nigglets with him. I don't talk to her. But from another family member I heard that she got herself a fairly good paying job. Her negroid husband decided to just sponge off her and quit his job.
I don't think you understand contracting. Most of it is residential and contractors work for themselves. Many do have crews but getting the work done matters much more than race. Many are looking for good help anywhere they can find it. Many are Mexicans and are hard working.

Mexican illegal invader scab scum are just that. And for those who are members of or are supporters of LaRaza (The Race) they can stick their race up their ass. White people just don't need them around. Especially the ones who undercut White people when it comes to wages. Or the ammount of shit they are willing to take from employers because they're desperate. If there is anything that can't be produced by White people, White people don't need it.
But many more are legal. The thing is they are often hard workers, average white Americans, not so much. Some are but it's getting harder to find.

Spare me your infected mexican supremacy dogshit. Also, if they were so superior, they wouldn't be here to begin with. And how many White people do you see trying to jump over or tunnel under the border to get into mexico. All mexicans, "legal" or not, need to be back in mexico. As for the illegal ones, some would say that they need to be sent back over the border using catapults. Though I know of one person who would spare some of the children some of the flight back over the border and use them for skeet! That person also said that an even better way to make sure that they don't come back and dissuade others from coming here would be to send them back over the border using a wood chipper. And lining the border every hundred feet with an impaled mexican. Like Vlad the Impaler used to do.
I said they were typically hard working, spare me your pretense on having a brain. Not every Mexican has crawled over or under a fence. You're just a stupid racist hack looking for justification.

First of all moron, your inference was that they were harder working than White people. The idea of which you can cram up your lousey "LaRaza" spick loving ass. Next, just about every mexican in the U.S. either came here illegally or were descended from mexicans who came here illegally.

Two things.
Why didnt they sue?

I always get a guarantee from a home inspector.in writing.

From what I hear, most home inspectors get their business from relators. If they too often find problems with houses, relators won't hire them to do inspections. So the only wat to get an honest appraisal of a houses condition is to hire your own home inspector and have him list the problems he found under a false name. I had a friend who bought a house out in the country once. He had it inspected. The first night he spent in the house, he started a fire in the fireplace. But the chimney was in bad shape and he caught the place on fire. I think he should have been able to sue the inspector for failing to see that the chimney was in bad shape. But apparently, he couldn't.

If anybody promised slaves 40 acres and a mule, I doubt if they had the authority to do so. Now if Abraham Lincoln would have lived to go through with his plan to ship most of them to Panama, it would have really been all over and done with.

OP skipped every question I asked and only responded with unoriginal anti black "be grateful" responses.

If OP was serious...ah, nevermind...this is just a uncreative "I hate blacks" troll thread

I answered what you said about compensation, about Israel, about Indains and about France.

Ok, lets see how you answered.

White people don't owe negros anything for their ancestors having been slaves. Even though working may go against the negro grain, chances are they lived better lives here than they would have in Africa. Here for example, they didn't have to worry about witches casting hexes on them like many in Africa still do. Neither did they have to worry about cannibals. Which there still are in Africa. Also, a slave owner knows the same thing that any farmer knows about work animals. Which is to get the most work out of them, you need to treat them well. That is one reason why there were many negros who would have fought for the South during the civil war had they been allowed to do so.

Nothing but your Opinion here about things I never mentioned...Lets look at the rest of you answer.

Also, negros in fact owe White people a great deal for our having to put up with them. Another thing that wiped the slate completely clean, and then some, is what the North had to go through to free them. Even though most negros would have probably been better off as slaves. Rather than trying to fend for themselves.

Again, nothing here addressing anything I said. Only statements on how you think everything is all good which doesnt matter

You kind of lost me with the Israel thing. But the fact is that most of the Jews weren't victimized to begin with. That is apart from being deported. Or the hardships war caused in Jewish internment camps. But the Jews problems aren't White peoples problems. The whole reason Hitler tried to deport them all was because of the problems they were causing the Germain people. Just as Jews are now causing problems for White people here today.

This is as close as you came to an answer. Saying you dont understand and then telling me about Hitlers reasons for deportation. Which I didnt ask or bring up at all.

As for Indains, screw those savage cannibals. Indain tribes also used to wipe each other out. So they don't occupy any higher moral ground there. They would also do horrible things to captives such as stake them out on ant mounds or skin them alive with sharpened clamb shells. Sometimes they would even allow their women to torture their captives. And chances are more likely than not that even the children got in on some of that fun. And let's not leave out the Aztecs and no doubt others. Who used to rip out the hearts of their captives. The bodies which were then consumed by the populace.

Next, I doubt very much if the revolutionary slaves of Haiti paid the French anything for Haiti. Did the Americans pay England anything for our country after our revolution?

And here is your answer on Indian settlements. Screw them. So I guess you think you answered all the questions simply by mentioning the group I presented and proceeded to say "Whatever" and go off on a tangent.

This is the reason you're a shit for brains racist because you actually have shit for brains and cannot answer simple questions about simple things without getting all emotional and butt hurt about it. I bet your face was all red when you typed it. Sorry, not sorry

First, I did asnwer your support for compensating negros. If you fail to see it, that's your problem. And what I said weren't opinions. They were FACTS. Next, If what I said didn't address what you said well enough, that is your problem. Not mine. Next, you brought up Jews. I answered you. Next, you brought up indains. I did basically say "screw them." I also gave some reasons why. If that isn't good enough for you, again, that is your problem. Not mine. So it is in fact you who has shit for brains. If you want answers that are more specific, try asking questions that are more specific.

Forum List

Back