Compilation of CNN debate moderator Jake Tapper comparing Trump to Hitler.

More shitting in their pants over the upcoming debacle of Trump trying to seem coherent. Nostradumbass will be blaming Jake Tapper for Trump's stupidity. If he cant handle Jake he cant handle Putin. In fact he couldnt handle Putin, weve seen it.

More shitting in their pants over the upcoming debacle of Trump trying to seem coherent. Nostradumbass will be blaming Jake Tapper for Trump's stupidity. If he cant handle Jake he cant handle Putin. In fact he couldnt handle Putin, weve seen it.
Did I say anything about Trump's performance in this debate? Nope.

You are an idiot and a worthless troll.

Any comment on the actual topic?

Did I say anything about Trump's performance in this debate? Nope.

You are an idiot and a worthless troll.

Any comment on the actual topic?
He agreed to debate Biden with Jake as the moderator so Trump doesnt agree with you that it will be biased. And if he did then he is a wuss for cowering and accepting it.

Trump has balls the size of cantaloupes to go into that den of snakes and debate all three of them.....Of course Bash and Tapper are his main competition.

In case anyone has missed it FJB has spent more time preparing for one 90-minute event than he has on fixing the border or doing the rest of the things the country expects him to do.

I notice how none of the Trump cultists are even attempting to show how the comparison isn't valid.

That's because all the Trump cultists love it when Trump acts like a Nazi.

If you don't want your Nazi qualities being highlighted, try to stop acting like Nazis.
More likely, that comparison is so freaking stupid even thinking about would kill more brain cells than a gallon of whiskey. No surprise liberals are all in.

See? Triggered hard when the obvious is pointed out, that Trump acts like a Nazi. And unable to refute any of it.
No, your illogical nonsense simply has no validity. You lack the necessary basic skills to try and make such a comparison absent moronic talking points that are not in any way historically accurate.

The mass media, on both sides, is just making this an issue for the views. And all of you are watching it and obliging them.

What a dumb thing to think about and talk about.

Trump had a choice, he took it. Everyone knows, Biden would never have done the debate without knowing the questions before hand, it would have been impossible for him to even do it.

I doubt Trump has such an advantage.

He agreed to debate Biden with Jake as the moderator so Trump doesnt agree with you that it will be biased. And if he did then he is a wuss for cowering and accepting it.
So you really are stupid enough to think Tapper isn’t biased.

Got it.

1719352259883.png

Forum List

Back