Complaints of racism coming from almost all the democrat candidates camps. Lol

Shall we tell blacks what happens when you run off the plantation?

deanrd
What’s up with all this racism??

Last edited:
Women of color bolt Warren’s Nevada campaign in frustration

You can’t make this up, from Bernie Sanders to Elizabeth Warren to people almost rioting at Pete Buttigieg rally’s!

democrats! WHY ARE YOU SO RACIST!

Do you deny you are a racist?

Please do, and I'll post all of your posts which are clearly racist.
Im a racist as racist as mainstream black music! So I’m mainstream baby! Equal opportunity! I talk like blacks! What’s up!

You can’t make this up, from Bernie Sanders to Elizabeth Warren to people almost rioting at Pete Buttigieg rally’s!

Jitss is just some guy on the internet. Do you have anything to say of these accusations of racism inside of important democratic campaigns?

Jeeez Democrats keep telling us republicans are the racist!

Black women complain that they were treated like tokens by Warren. Where have they been? The democrat party operates on tokenism. How in the world can democrats get away with the claim that voter I.D.'s hurt minority (Black) voters? Why would Black voters not be able to obtain a photo I.D. in the 21st century? When are Black voters going to demand that the democrat party get over the plantation mentality they have been using since Lincoln was president?

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... not only are democrats anti-American...

... dey racist too!"

I don’t even think some Democrats even understand how racist the elite Democrats are

Jitss is just some guy on the internet. Do you have anything to say of these accusations of racism inside of important democratic campaigns?

I suggest you go to his page and look at this posts and threads.

And do YOU deny you're a brainwashed, liberal lunatic dipshit? Because YOU most certainly are. Please smarten up before posting again. Thank you.

Thanks for sharing, I've been called worse when putting a punk like you in a cage.

Are the politicians in Chicago racist?

Do you have anything to say of these accusations of racism inside of important democratic campaigns?

You know, the thread topic?

Im a racist as racist as mainstream black music! So I’m mainstream baby! Equal opportunity! I talk like blacks! What’s up!

You make racist posts. Trump is an obvious racist. Do you actually think black people will vote for you people?
Shithole countries & your mocking of BLM & your praising of neo Nazis & white supremacists like the ones working at the White House?

You make racist posts. Trump is an obvious racist. Do you actually think black people will vote for you people?
Shithole countries & your mocking of BLM & your praising of neo Nazis & white supremacists like the ones working at the White House?
Are the politicians in Chicago racist?

Why should a black American be offended by the true statement that some countries in Africa are shitholes?

Why should a black American be offended by the mocking of BLM?

YOur lies about neo nazis working in the WHite HOuse is just you being a race baiting asshole.

Why should a black American be offended by the true statement that some countries in Africa are shitholes?

Have you ever been to Africa?

BLM is a righteous protest, given the recent murders of unarmed black men and boys.

YOur lies about neo nazis working in the WHite HOuse is just you being a race baiting asshole.

Have you ever been to Africa?

BLM is a righteous protest, given the recent murders of unarmed black men and boys.

Huh

Forum List

Back