Complaints of racism coming from almost all the democrat candidates camps. Lol

Women of color bolt Warren’s Nevada campaign in frustration

You can’t make this up, from Bernie Sanders to Elizabeth Warren to people almost rioting at Pete Buttigieg rally’s!

democrats! WHY ARE YOU SO RACIST!

Do you deny you are a racist?

Please do, and I'll post all of your posts which are clearly racist.
Im a racist as racist as mainstream black music! So I’m mainstream baby! Equal opportunity! I talk like blacks! What’s up!

You make racist posts. Trump is an obvious racist. Do you actually think black people will vote for you people?
Shithole countries & your mocking of BLM & your praising of neo Nazis & white supremacists like the ones working at the White House?

Why should a black American be offended by the true statement that some countries in Africa are shitholes?

Why should a black American be offended by the mocking of BLM?

Have you ever been to Africa?

BLM is a righteous protest, given the recent murders of unarmed black men and boys.

YOur lies about neo nazis working in the WHite HOuse is just you being a race baiting asshole.

1. I have not been to Africa. I stand by my statement that some of the are shit hole countries.

2. BLM is a racist organization, pushing a lie that cops are evul racists targeting innocent black men. Unarmed does not mean innocent nor harmless. Plenty of black American know this. Though they might fear to say so, with so much mob violence from you lefties.

You can’t make this up, from Bernie Sanders to Elizabeth Warren to people almost rioting at Pete Buttigieg rally’s!

Im a racist as racist as mainstream black music! So I’m mainstream baby! Equal opportunity! I talk like blacks! What’s up!

You make racist posts. Trump is an obvious racist. Do you actually think black people will vote for you people?
Shithole countries & your mocking of BLM & your praising of neo Nazis & white supremacists like the ones working at the White House?

Why should a black American be offended by the true statement that some countries in Africa are shitholes?

Why should a black American be offended by the mocking of BLM?

Have you ever been to Africa?

BLM is a righteous protest, given the recent murders of unarmed black men and boys.

YOur lies about neo nazis working in the WHite HOuse is just you being a race baiting asshole.

Reaching for a gun is unarmed? Resisting arrest causing harm to police officers is unarmed?

Your allegation that Trump is a racist when everybody knows that there is NO EVIDENCE that proves he is a racist, is going to help him get ready elected.

Do you actually think black people will vote for you people?

Stripping the post of its obscenities, i.e., most of the words, sure --- black people will vote for Trump. He has greatly improved their unemployment problem and he's asking for their support, which people like.

He'll get a lot of black votes this election. The Dems failed blacks.

I'm REALLY surprised IM2 hasn't joined this thread. He IS the self avowed "expert" on racism.

Your allegation that Trump is a racist when everybody knows that there is NO EVIDENCE that proves he is a racist, is going to help him get ready elected.

What Dems probably mean is that it's racist for Trump to appeal for black voters, because blacks are supposed to belong to them.

I fell asleep with the cable news on ...i friggin wake up to lizzie warren beggin for forgiveness

Lol

it's a Democrat week long slow motion train wreck ..
I might of died and been reincarnated on some cartoon planet

Circe said:
What Dems probably mean is that it's racist for Trump to appeal for black voters,
because blacks are supposed to belong to them.
Belong = Own = Slaves

Democrats

Progs are racists. They hate is extremism. They are in power as in regards to the direction of the country and there is massive failings with their successes. There are many people who need direction and purpose in their lives. That would be taught to them by others. We have eliminated this in the name of false freedom. There are those who have money who mistakenly believe the Prog way is the right way. Opening up the nation to just opportunities for all is correct. Enforcing it to a ludicrous result is national suicide. To have a diverse people in jobs even if quality suffers makes no difference. And the diverse people in charge do the same what the majority people were/are accused of doing for so long. The result is we have people who destroy other people who have no voice in it as in other eras only it is not in a rising nation but a declining one. Not a rising nation but a declining one.

Elizabeth can't be racist.....she has black people at her rallies holding up signs...that usually works for Republicans....or are you saying that black democrats demand more??
z-112219%20debate%20post_AP208.jpg

Well, she did take a picture with a black...actually she took a pic with 2 blacks at the same time...woah!! ....that usually plays well with Republicans.....or you saying she should have referred to them as her personal African Americans??
z-5dc4a10491128_image.jpg

Ignoring the OP.
Your not worried about woman of color being miss treated

Forum List

Back