Comrade tells Intel chiefs to push back on Russia probe

The Intel chiefs will have to testify under oath. When they say he did ask them, that defines obstruction of justice.

Lois Lerner wasn't president, was she? Nor was she involved in collusion to undermine American democracy.

And who was?

Oh, using the IRS to attack the political opposition is absolutely undermining the American Republic, Brown Shirt.

Lois Lerner was simply doing her job. She treated liberal and conservative groups equally. Do some "credible" research.

She took the Fifth Amendment rather than testify. According to you that makes her guilty.

Regarding Lois Lerner - NaziCons were on a witch hunt. The Trump mess is totally different - because Republicans are in total control.

Lois Lerner wasn't president, was she? Nor was she involved in collusion to undermine American democracy.

And who was?

Oh, using the IRS to attack the political opposition is absolutely undermining the American Republic, Brown Shirt.

Lois Lerner was simply doing her job. She treated liberal and conservative groups equally. Do some "credible" research.

She took the Fifth Amendment rather than testify. According to you that makes her guilty.

Regarding Lois Lerner - NaziCons were on a witch hunt. The Trump mess is totally different - because Republicans are in total control.
it's a simple question: Is she guilty or not?

[

Link? Proof?

{
The NSA and Brian Hale, a spokesman for Coats, declined to comment, citing the ongoing investigation.

“The White House does not confirm or deny unsubstantiated claims based on illegal leaks from anonymous individuals,” a White House spokesman said. “The president will continue to focus on his agenda that he was elected to pursue by the American people.”}

Trump asked intelligence chiefs to push back against FBI collusion probe after Comey revealed its existence

The WaPo BS admitted they are making it all up.

And who was?

No!

And who was?

No!

So then taking the fifth doesn't necessarily mean you are guilty, right douche bag?

No!

So then taking the fifth doesn't necessarily mean you are guilty, right douche bag?

It depends on the circumstances and charges.

Trump Reportedly Asked Intel Chiefs To Publicly Deny Russia Ties | HuffPost

It is never the crime, rather the cover up that dooms the powerful.
Ya have to commit a crime first dufus

Compared to Nizon, the Comrade has gone much further in his quest to obstruct the investigation. What does he have to do to convince you RW nut jobs? Perhaps kill
awitness?[/QUOTE

Pleading the fifth and killing seth rich

No!

It depends on the circumstances and charges.

In other words, not.

You just aren't able to commit logic, are you?

How could Trump's "personal" request to TWO intel chiefs to deny any evidence of Trump-Russia collusion not be obstruction of justice?

Since WaPo just made it up, what difference does it make?

The sources are named. Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats and National Security Agency Director Michael Rogers are on the record.

I think these rw's are just screwing with you I can't believe at this point they're so gd stupid they still stand behind this clown. If they are serious it will be fun in a few months when their King or his admin are gone.

These Republican TardMonkeys in Washington just keep getting in deeper and deeper into the $hit... they have a self-destructive flavor to their arrogance.

How could Trump's "personal" request to TWO intel chiefs to deny any evidence of Trump-Russia collusion not be obstruction of justice?

Since WaPo just made it up, what difference does it make?

The sources are named. Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats and National Security Agency Director Michael Rogers are on the record.

I think these rw's are just screwing with you I can't believe at this point they're so gd stupid they still stand behind this clown. If they are serious it will be fun in a few months when their King or his admin are gone.

Thank you. I know they're trying to screw with me. I only indulge them when I'm slumming and trying to keep a thread alive.

Forum List

Back