Comrade Trump Jr. compares Syrian Refugees to Skittles

The company that makes Skittles was offended by it
They are Democrats, are they not?

No, they are businessmen
If anything they would be flattered that a presidential candidate's campaign staff member from a major political party would even mention their candy.

Trump Jr. could have literally pick any food item for that analogy.

They didn't want their product becoming synonymous with denying humanitarian aid
So what you are telling me is that if Trump Jr. used M and Ms or Starbursts, Skittles wouldn't have a problem with it?

They'd be to busy selling skittles.

Trump Jr incites violence against dead horses for saying that the subject of his dads bankruptcies is like "beating a dead horse"

This just breaking:

Trump ate a puppy and two kittens for lunch. G5000 to update us later.

Carry on.

Donald Trump Jr being investigated for his comments about the Government under Clinton being like "Robbing Peter to Pay Paul". CNN's Jack Tapper says Peter and Paul shouldn't be subjected to such violent rhetoric from the Trump campaign.

US egg producers in an uproar over Trump Jr comparing drug addled brains to scrambled eggs. Plans to shut down "This is your brain on drugs" campaign are underway.

I wonder why nobody was concerned about enemies posing as refugees when 1,600,000 Vietnamese refugees immigrated to the USA, after their countrymen killed 58,000 Americans?

Vietnamese Immigrants in the United States

Maybe because terrorism and holy war are not embedded in the Vietnam Culture, like in Islam.

Right. It is a cultural thing. Negros are lazy, Irish are drunks, Italians are criminals, Chinese are crafty, Jews are misers, Japanese are duplicitous, and Muslims are terrorists.

If they ever remake all in the family, you could try out for the part of Archie Bunker.

high-res-of-bomb-site.jpg
Well, then Correll, here is a whole new "culture" to be afraid of. White, Anglo-Saxon bikers shoot and kill 8 other white anglo-Saxon bikers in Waco.

waco-gore2.jpg

Nothing in your post explains why we should be actively working to get more Americans horribly murdered.

Two of Trumps "Skittles"

Which one do you think is a terrorist?

53781657.jpg

RWer calling blown up kids skittles... RACISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

It's Trumps heartless analogy, not mine

These are the "skittles" that Trump wants to cast aside because he is afraid they might be terrorists

They have to pass by all of Europe and half of africa, to get to the US.

Two of Trumps "Skittles"

Which one do you think is a terrorist?

53781657.jpg

RWer calling blown up kids skittles... RACISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

These are the "skittles" that Trump wants to cast aside because he is afraid they might be terrorists

Nah, YOU posted pictures of children to use them for your political bashing point.. NO ONE ELSE.. That is on you BIGOT

Syrian refugees are suffering
Worst refugee crisis in 40 years

Trump disposes of them as mere "skittles"

You are being asinine. That was nothing insulting about his analogy.

Here's the logic problem which has stumped Trump's Chumps:

A) If I had a bowl of skittles and I told you just three would kill you, would you take a handful? That's our handgun owner problem.

B) If I had a bowl of skittles and I told you just three would kill you, would you take a handful? That's our swimming pool problem.

C) If I had a bowl of skittles and I told you just three would kill you, would you take a handful? That's our pet dog problem.

C) If I had a bowl of skittles and I told you just three would kill you, would you take a handful? That's our Syrian refugee problem.

Explain how D is flawless logic and A, B, and C are not.

Skittles Issues Terse Response to Trump Jr. Refugee Tweet

Just another spoiled rich kid. I am sure dad is very proud of Comrade Junior for such a sick analogy,,,
And just 150 years ago they said the same about Irish immigrants...

Trump is using the same fear mongering against Mexicans

Murderers, rapists and drug dealers...be afraid...be very afraid
Only a wall can protect you and your family

Fear mongering implies irrational or groundless fear.

Crime from illegals is a very rational fear.

YOur side's crazy talk about Trump being a "Hitler" and starting a nuclear war to kill us all, is real fear mongering.

Did anyone else notice Junior's punctuation sucks? Take a look at the graphic the idiot posted.

He must have been edumacated at Trump U.

A) If I had a bowl of skittles and I told you just three would kill you, would you take a handful? That's our handgun owner problem.

B) If I had a bowl of skittles and I told you just three would kill you, would you take a handful? That's our swimming pool problem.

C) If I had a bowl of skittles and I told you just three would kill you, would you take a handful? That's our Syrian refugee problem.

Explain how C is flawless logic and A and B are not.

Handguns and swimming pools have counterbalancing benefits to society that outweigh the risks.

MOre Third World Immigrants do not.

Did anyone else notice Junior's punctuation sucks? Take a look at the graphic the idiot posted.

He must have been edumacated at Trump U.

Does anyone else notice that g5000 is grasping at straws?

Thirteen thousand gun homicides in 2015.

That's a LOT of poisoned skittles!

Explain how C is flawless logic and A and B are not.

Handguns and swimming pools have counterbalancing benefits to society that outweigh the risks.

MOre Third World Immigrants do not.
Ipse dixit.

Prove that immigrants do more harm than good.

The Last Yankee, surrounded by immigrant children from Europe:

2rmpr92.jpg

Forum List

Back