Comrade Trump Jr. compares Syrian Refugees to Skittles

Skittles Issues Terse Response to Trump Jr. Refugee Tweet

Just another spoiled rich kid. I am sure dad is very proud of Comrade Junior for such a sick analogy,,,

We need fewer Muslims, not more.
The current population of Muslims in the US is 1% of the entire population. The vast, vast majority of them are peaceful, non violent people. Valid, real human beings. We have more to fear in the US of the violence that comes from 'white' people than we do from such a miniscule percent of the population that Muslims are.

1. The harmless majority is irrelevant to the fact that terrorism is becoming part of the new normal.

2. Direct violence is not the only negative that comes from importing an alien, hostile Third World population into a First World Nation.

3. Comparing absolute numbers from vastly different sized groups is irrelevant.

4. Nothing in your post explains why we should actively work to get more Americans horribly killed.

"Unrestricted Immigration and Its Results - A Possible Curiosity of the Twentieth Century".

The Know-Nothings hated all them rapist Irish and Germans and Italians coming in. They shoulda stopped them!

Just another spoiled rich kid. I am sure dad is very proud of Comrade Junior for such a sick analogy,,,

The current population of Muslims in the US is 1% of the entire population. The vast, vast majority of them are peaceful, non violent people. Valid, real human beings. We have more to fear in the US of the violence that comes from 'white' people than we do from such a miniscule percent of the population that Muslims are.

1. The harmless majority is irrelevant to the fact that terrorism is becoming part of the new normal.

2. Direct violence is not the only negative that comes from importing an alien, hostile Third World population into a First World Nation.

4. Nothing in your post explains why we should actively work to get more Americans horribly killed.
In short, you have nothing to back up your totally bogus claim.

"Facts and numbers are meaningless!"

Are you saying we should stop making and bringing more guns into America?

Thirteen thousand Americans were horribly killed in gun homicides last year.

That's a LOT of poisoned Skittles!

"Fact and numbers are meaningless!"

I made 4 valid points, and you were able to challenge none of them.

YOu did post a nice strawman.

It has nothing to do with me, of course.

14 Americans horribly killed by dogs last year, including a three day old infant!

Three days old.

That's some really poisonous Skittles shedding all over your furniture.

Your "point" is a bumper sticker level gotcha.

It has failed. Give it up.

My point stands.

Nothing in your post explains why we should actively work to get more Americans horribly killed.

You made NO valid points. You just decided statistics and facts were inconveniences in the way of your irrational fears.

The real fact is that immigrants are, by far, a net benefit to America. It is one of the things which makes us exceptional AND great.

So you are unable to answer my logic question...logically.

14 Americans horribly killed by dogs last year, including a three day old infant!

Three days old.

That's some really poisonous Skittles shedding all over your furniture.

Let's pretend for a second that you were as clever as you seem to think you are.

No amount of cleverness changes this.

orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-front-pages-3.jpg

My point stands.

Nothing in your post explains why we should actively work to get more Americans horribly killed.
Explain the difference between gun owner Skittles and Syrian refugee Skittles.

Which Skittles have horribly killed the most Americans?

You made NO valid points. You just decided statistics and facts were inconveniences in the way of your irrational fears.

The real fact is that immigrants are, by far, a net benefit to America. It is one of the things which makes us exceptional AND great.

So you are unable to answer my logic question...logically.

I'm willing to defend my above points, if you challenge them. Which you have not done so.

Your faith in immigrants being a net benefit is a matter of opinion.

IMO, Third World Immigrants in the modern era are NOT a net benefit.

My point stands.

Immigrant terrorism is a problem easily solved by NOT importing it.

Violent shooting deaths, is not solved by NOT importing it.

Do you catch all of that?

I could run you though it again.

Here's something Trump's Chumps would know if they picked up a newspaper instead of getting their Tard News from propaganda mills: The largest group of the victims of terrorist attacks is...Muslims!

ISISBOOMBAH and Al Qaeda have killed more Muslims than all our Presidents and Vladimur Putin combined.

That's why the Syrian refugees are fleeing! Duh! They are trying to get AWAY from the terrorists.

To conflate the people fleeing terrorists with the terrorists is like confiscating your AK-47 because of Sandy Hook.

IT IS THE EXACT SAME TARDLOGIC™.

My point stands.

Immigrant terrorism is a problem easily solved by NOT importing it.

Violent shooting deaths, is not solved by NOT importing it.

Jesus, are you actually this dumb? :lol:

Somewhere between a third to one half of the thirteen thousand annual gun homicides are committed by someone known to the victim.

If one were to react to his information commensurate to the way Trump's Chumps react to terrorism, then you should NEVER associate with another human being ever again. There are just too many armed poisonous Skittles out there who know your name.

And hide under your bed, too. And don't go outside. Lightning kills about 80 people a year.

Only blue eyed, blond, white, Aryan types who are Christians should be allowed in this country. Those of other religions, or physical characteristics should be stopped at Ellis Island and interned before being shipped back. Remember! That cute 2 month old Muslim baby will be the Osama Bin Laden of 25 years from now!

Forum List

Back