Comrade Trump Jr. compares Syrian Refugees to Skittles

The US has invaded Syria in order to allow Israel to retain the Golan Heights

Israel has easily held the Golan Heights for nearly 50 years.
They needed no help against little Assad.

in order to make Israel the only power in the middle east

They are the only military power in the middle east.

Well, your neocrazy homies didn't think so.

Neither does Obama, he is in Syria, ain't he?

This doctrine was prefigured in a 1996 paper prepared for then Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by a working group consisting of several individuals who are now in top spots in the Bush administration. "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm" recommended that Israel set itself free from its embarrassing and debilitating dependence on U.S. military and diplomatic support: no matter how unconditional, this support constrained Israel and prevented it from pursuing its true interests. The paper, co-authored by Richard Perle, James Colbert,Charles Fairbanks, Jr., Douglas Feith, Robert Loewenberg, David Wurmser, and Meyrav Wurmser, portrayed Syria as the main enemy of Israel, but maintained the road to Damascus had to first pass through Baghdad:

"Israel can shape its strategic environment, in cooperation with Turkey and Jordan, by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq – an important Israeli strategic objective in its own right – as a means of foiling Syria's regional ambitions. Jordan has challenged Syria's regional ambitions recently by suggesting the restoration of the Hashemites in Iraq."

The Syrian military can't even deal with the Syrian people....how are they a threat to the Israeli military?

Neither does Obama, he is in Syria,

Because he's a fucking moron, not because he wants to help Israel.

Well toasted, the EVIDENCE shows that your homies were concerned about Iraq and Syria.

Syria has been invaded by the US, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Al Nusrah, ISIS, Turkey.

It has defended itself very well considering that it is a 10th rated military power.

Your source didn't list any of my homies.
Little Assad posed zero threat to the Israeli ownership of the Golan Heights.
Obama hates Israel.

Any other stupid claims you want to make?

It has defended itself very well considering that it is a 10th rated military power.

You bet. They defended their nuclear reactor like a 1st rate military power. DERP!

You are a lying motherfucker.

All those who suggested that the US eliminate Iraq and Syria are friends of , ot affiliated with , Bush II and Cheney.

Obama is an uncle Tom who is more than happy when he is used by the AIPAC and Bibi.

All those who suggested that the US eliminate Iraq and Syria are friends of , ot affiliated with , Bush II and Cheney.

So fucking what?

You think Obama is doing stuff because Bush and Cheney want him to......?

Nobody is that stupid...oh, wait...I forgot what a flaming moron you are.

Is that Jewish guy still banging your ex?

No one has said that all syrians are terrorists.

Liberals just lie about what conservatives say.

It is the only way they can "win" arguments.

Where in Trumps "Skittle" analogy does he make room for some Syrians not being terrorists?

My God.

The bowl is full. THREE of them will kill you/are terrorists.

HOW CAN YOU THINK HE IS CLAIMING THEY ALL WILL KILL YOU/ARE TERRORISTS?

Are you insane?

I don't see how I can explain this any simpler without you being here so I can actually help you count a bowl of skittles.

Trump is daring you to eat from the bowl of skittles because you don't know which ones are terrorists

THAT is his analogy. He is saying do not accept anyone from the bowl because they might be terrorists

He is NOT daring me to eat from the bowl.

He is saying to NOT eat from the bowl, because it is dangerous.

YOu are not making any sense.
Exactly...Do not accept ANY Syrian refugees because a small number may be bad

Which is NOT saying that all of them are bad.

And yes. BAN THEM ALL, because some will be bad.

To avoid more of this.

orlando-shooting-video-ftr.jpg

Where in Trumps "Skittle" analogy does he make room for some Syrians not being terrorists?

My God.

Are you insane?

I don't see how I can explain this any simpler without you being here so I can actually help you count a bowl of skittles.

Trump is daring you to eat from the bowl of skittles because you don't know which ones are terrorists

THAT is his analogy. He is saying do not accept anyone from the bowl because they might be terrorists

To avoid more of this.

Interesting philosophy

More Americans were killed by the Mafia
Did you propose banning all Italians?

'Generalization' - the tell-tale sign of a BIGOT.
You mean like the generalization that Syrians are terrorists?

Who said that?

Trumps Skittle analogy

Ban all Syrians in the bowl because some may be terrorists

Some does not equal all.

Are you insane?
He is talking about banning ALL

Are you daft?

You are the one who is confused here.

3 skittles are deadly. So don't eat ANY of them.

NOt all of them are deadly. But you don't chance it.

THe goal is to avoid being dead. NOt to be fair to the skittles, at the risk of being dead.

Since Trump is going to throw out the Mexicans and the Middle Easterners, he might as well seal the Canadian border as well, so that we can keep Justin Bieber out. I have also been very suspicious of the Hawaiians, as well, since the guy who shot John Lennon came from there. Also, something has to be done about the Dutch, coming over here and spreading Dutch Elm disease...

My God.

Are you insane?

To avoid more of this.

Interesting philosophy

More Americans were killed by the Mafia
Did you propose banning all Italians?

THe problems associated with high levels of immigration led to a quota system that vastly reduced immigration.

Are you disappointed that steps were taken to fight against the rising power of the Mafia? Would the nation be a better place if the Mafia had been allowed to grow unchecked?

boston-bombing.jpg

Since Trump is going to throw out the Mexicans and the Middle Easterners, he might as well seal the Canadian border as well, so that we can keep Justin Bieber out. I have also been very suspicious of the Hawaiians, as well, since the guy who shot John Lennon came from there. Also, something has to be done about the Dutch, coming over here and spreading Dutch Elm disease...

Are there Eleven Million Canadians living here illegally?

Are there large terrorist networks in Canada that wish to conduct a Holy War against US?

Are you completely full of shit?

White supremacist: "let's ban all

Are there large terrorist networks in Canada that wish to conduct a Holy War against US?

Are you too stupid to realize he's mocking your retarded ass?

Here is something to keep you hiding under your bed, Correll. This is the border station at the Lake of the Woods in MN. It is unmanned. Border crossers are asked to sign in before they cross to the USA.

NW-Angle-resorts-sign-2.jpg

Did anyone else notice Junior's punctuation sucks? Take a look at the graphic the idiot posted.

He must have been edumacated at Trump U.

His punctuation servant probably had the day off...

The current population of Muslims in the US is 1% of the entire population. The vast, vast majority of them are peaceful, non violent people. Valid, real human beings. We have more to fear in the US of the violence that comes from 'white' people than we do from such a miniscule percent of the population that Muslims are.

1. The harmless majority is irrelevant to the fact that terrorism is becoming part of the new normal.

2. Direct violence is not the only negative that comes from importing an alien, hostile Third World population into a First World Nation.

3. Comparing absolute numbers from vastly different sized groups is irrelevant.

4. Nothing in your post explains why we should actively work to get more Americans horribly killed.
In short, you have nothing to back up your totally bogus claim.

"Fact and numbers are meaningless!"

I made 4 valid points, and you were able to challenge none of them.

You made NO valid points. You just decided statistics and facts were inconveniences in the way of your irrational fears.

The real fact is that immigrants are, by far, a net benefit to America. It is one of the things which makes us exceptional AND great.

So you are unable to answer my logic question...logically.

I'm willing to defend my above points, if you challenge them. Which you have not done so.

Your faith in immigrants being a net benefit is a matter of opinion.

IMO, Third World Immigrants in the modern era are NOT a net benefit.

So when did your ancestors come to the US?

I have never said all Syrians are terrorists. I have pointed out, though, that the Obama Terrorist Experts have warned Obama that terrorists have infiltrated the ranks of Syrian Refugees AND that Barry's 'vetting' process has not caught them

YOU, on the other hand, implied all Irish are drunks.

No one has said that all syrians are terrorists.

Liberals just lie about what conservatives say.

It is the only way they can "win" arguments.

My God.

Are you insane?

The only solution to Junior's perceived problems is not to eat from the bowl. Typical racist position.

Who said that?

Trumps Skittle analogy

Ban all Syrians in the bowl because some may be terrorists

Some does not equal all.

Are you insane?
He is talking about banning ALL

Are you daft?

You are the one who is confused here.

3 skittles are deadly. So don't eat ANY of them.

NOt all of them are deadly. But you don't chance it.

THe goal is to avoid being dead. NOt to be fair to the skittles, at the risk of being dead.

Life is a bowl of skittles. There are always deadly skittles out there

When you drive your car
When you eat food
When you walk outside after dark

Avoiding any situation where there may be bad skittles is no way to lead your life

EVERY immigrant group had bad skittles in it

Here is something to keep you hiding under your bed, Correll. This is the border station at the Lake of the Woods in MN. It is unmanned. Border crossers are asked to sign in before they cross to the USA.

I never did trust those Canadians

They eat a lot of Skittles

Dunno if they've formed terrorist networks in Canada yet, but Canada has admitted over 30,000 Syrian refugees since November of 2015.

#WelcomeRefugees: Key figures

With all the diaper filling that you right wingers do, this amount of foreigners coming onto this continent, into a country that has a VERY porous border with the US, should send you into absolute bomb shelter mode.

Dunno if they've formed terrorist networks in Canada yet, but Canada has admitted over 30,000 Syrian refugees since November of 2015.

#WelcomeRefugees: Key figures

With all the diaper filling that you right wingers do, this amount of foreigners coming onto this continent, into a country that has a VERY porous border with the US, should send you into absolute bomb shelter mode.
Canada is braver than the U.S. They don't have Republicans

White supremacist: "let's ban all

Are you too stupid to realize he's mocking your retarded ass?

Are you too stupid to realize that I pointed out that his analogy was fucking retarded?

What point do you think you are making, you fool?

Forum List

Back