Comrade Trump Jr. compares Syrian Refugees to Skittles

All immigrants that came within the last 20 years need to be deported, including the third wife of Comrade Trump.

We can't be too safe

That's fine. Just think of the hottie he can land as a replacement while Leader of the Free World!

200_s.gif

Skittles Issues Terse Response to Trump Jr. Refugee Tweet

Just another spoiled rich kid. I am sure dad is very proud of Comrade Junior for such a sick analogy,,,

CswRrhoW8AEo4Xy.jpg

Better to let them all die than to risk a few bad ones getting through

Similar logic to why we wouldn't accept the Jews in 1939
No, these refugees could be housed and cared for easier and far cheaper in locations closer to their own country. This solution would also prevent potential harm to our national security and citizens as well. Only YOU are saying 'let 'em die, better safe than sorry' in your last statement.

You keep saying that but offer no practical examples

If we could set up a safe resettlement camp, we would

Really? We tried? When?

Comparing immigrants to snakes, rapists, a Trojan Horse and poisoned candy is actually a smear to an entire nation of immigrants. To me, that's obvious. We are people. Human beings.
What would the founding fathers think?

The Founders knew that Muslims were dangerous.

Just another spoiled rich kid. I am sure dad is very proud of Comrade Junior for such a sick analogy,,,

Typical lefty.....more concerned about offending candy than dealing with the actual threat....you know, the one that stabbed 8 people in a mall in Minnesota and set off bombs in New Jersey and New York this weekend....

Neither of which were refugees.

Excellent point. We need to get rid of all the Muslims who are already here.

I read that Obama fixed Syria, we should send them all there.
I would rather see your kind leave. Don't you love Russia? Go there.

I don't like Putin.
He should pull the Russian troops out of Ukraine.

How's that reset button working for you? Moron.

Sometimes the Trumps needs to stop with the talking....
And the Twittering and Twerking and the Tweeting....

Enough already.

Comparing immigrants to snakes, rapists, a Trojan Horse and poisoned candy is actually a smear to an entire nation of immigrants. To me, that's obvious. We are people. Human beings.

The Founders knew that Muslims were dangerous.

Didn't they fight to keep them from our shores?

Send those damned dirty Jews Muslims back to Hitler Assad.
Send those damned dirty Jews Muslims back to Hitler Assad.

HUH?

What does Assad has to do with the fact that OBAMA has forced Syrians to be international refugees?

I nominate this ^^^^ post above as the stupidest one of the month.

Syria: The story of the conflict
Syria: The story of the conflict - BBC News
More than 250,000 Syrians have lost their lives in four-and-a-half years of armed conflict, which began with anti-government protests before escalating into a full-scale civil war. More than 11 million others have been forced from their homes as forces loyal to President Bashar al-Assad and those opposed to his rule battle each other - as well as jihadist militants from so-called Islamic State. This is the story of the civil war so far, in eight short chapters.

1. Uprising turns violent
Pro-democracy protests erupted in March 2011 in the southern city of Deraa after the arrest and torture of some teenagers who painted revolutionary slogans on a school wall. After security forces opened fire on demonstrators, killing several, more took to the streets.

The unrest triggered nationwide protests demanding President Assad's resignation. The government's use of force to crush the dissent merely hardened the protesters' resolve. By July 2011, hundreds of thousands were taking to the streets across the country.

Opposition supporters eventually began to take up arms, first to defend themselves and later to expel security forces from their local areas.

_66239292_line2.gif

2. Descent into civil war

Violence escalated and the country descended into civil war as rebel brigades were formed to battle government forces for control of cities, towns and the countryside. Fighting reached the capital Damascus and second city of Aleppo in 2012.

By June 2013, the UN said 90,000 people had been killed in the conflict. By August 2015, that figure had climbed to 250,000, according to activists and the UN.

The conflict is now more than just a battle between those for or against Mr Assad. It has acquired sectarian overtones, pitching the country's Sunni majority against the president's Shia Alawite sect, and drawn in regional and world powers. The rise of the jihadist group Islamic State (IS) has added a further dimension.

Syria: The story of the conflict - BBC News

Bullshit

Israel , the Neocrazies and the American Likudnicks have been demanding that the US destroy Syria and Iraq since 1996

Israel wants to retain control of the Golan Heights

Israel does not want Syria to retaliate when Israel attacks Iran

ISIS and AL NUSRAH are populated by former Iraqui Sunni Baathists displaced when Saddam was removed from power. Saudi Arabia wants to use them to remove Assad , a shiite, from power.

The Obama Administration is using ISIS and Al Nusrah as useful idiots. Since they oppose Assad and are fighting to weaken Syria and remove Assad the Obama administrations treats them as allies.

Israel wants to retain control of the Golan Heights

Israel needs no help to do that. Obviously.

Typical lefty.....more concerned about offending candy than dealing with the actual threat....you know, the one that stabbed 8 people in a mall in Minnesota and set off bombs in New Jersey and New York this weekend....

They were MOOSLUMS you twit!

Who should we load into cattlecars next? Mormons? Fundamentalist Amish?

Just the Muslims.

Where you going to send the Charleston shooter, the Planned Parenthood shooter, the Sandy Hook shooter, the Aurora shooter, etc, "back to"?

Where you going to send the Charleston shooter, the Planned Parenthood shooter, the Sandy Hook shooter, the Aurora shooter, etc, "back to"?

I suggest to the Comrade Trump tower.

The fact that we have homegrown dangerous nutjobs is not a reason to actively import more dangerous nutjobs to kill even more of US.

The fact that we have homegrown dangerous nutjobs is not a reason to actively import more dangerous nutjobs to kill even more of US.

The fact that you would turn away refugees fleeing a war torn country because you're afraid one of them might be a "bad guy" is cowardly and ridiculous.

We turned away 900 Jews fleeing Germany. 25% were killed in the Holocaust. That's okay with you?

Forum List

Back