Comrade Trump says suicides occur when soldiers coming home "just can't handle it."

you know, if you look at the numbers, there is a greater risk of suicide if you are a personal friend or business associate of the Clintons than if you are in the military.

Isn't it the truth? Would lefties rather listen to meaningless rhetoric?

Trump: Military suicides happen to servicemembers who 'can't handle it' - CNNPolitics.com

Good to see this coming from a experienced veteran like Donald, who has sat through many, many Stalone movies....:confused-84:

Why does the media stigmatize Trump for saying something completely true?

The Relationship Between PTSD and Suicide - PTSD: National Center for PTSD

Clearly, he is right.

But of course, Trump is Hitler for speaking the truth. The media, the entity that is supposed to be reporting the facts that Trump keeps bringing forth... needs to be defeated...

Trump: Military suicides happen to servicemembers who 'can't handle it' - CNNPolitics.com

Good to see this coming from a experienced veteran like Donald, who has sat through many, many Stalone movies....:confused-84:

Why does the media stigmatize Trump for saying something completely true?

The Relationship Between PTSD and Suicide - PTSD: National Center for PTSD

Clearly, he is right.

But of course, Trump is Hitler for speaking the truth.
Its because the media knows that Hillary supporters are dumber than a box of rocks and will believe anything they are told to believe.

No one really gives a fuck about vet suicides. Just another twig to beat each other with in mock support, like the bible and the constitution.

No one really gives a fuck about vet suicides. Just another twig to beat each other with in mock support, like the bible and the constitution.
or how many criminal negros are killed, but we have to hear about that like its something to worry about.

Some people care very deeply about them..me being one of them. Stop trying to speak for others, old man

or how many criminal negros are killed, but we have to hear about that like its something to worry about.

Ask me how I know you're a Trump supporter...
because I don't cater to racist groups like Hillary the ho does?
is that an indicator?

Oh you do.

I doubt anyone expects much of anything human from you.
I get it.
Not to care about the fate of those that serve the country is ok
Not to care about the fate of criminal animals is wrong.

Any clue how F-ed up you make yourself sound?

Ask me how I know you're a Trump supporter...
because I don't cater to racist groups like Hillary the ho does?
is that an indicator?

Let me check.....nope. That isn't it.

I bet Trump thinks they are weak. After all, if a POW can't be a hero, what is someone who commits suicide?

Trump is one dirty fuckswine. Too bad he represents the GOP so well. To them, a swine without a day of service, is a "hero".

Forum List

Back