Condolences to Muslims for the Death of Imam Imam Maulama Akonjee, May Justice Prevail

On average 31 people were murdered by gunshot on the same day this imam was killed (4 of them children) so why the Hell are we singling out this Moslem.

:dunno:

Why do we single out Muslim killers when on average 31 people are murdered by gunshot daily?

who said we do? in fact----in the city of New York-----we don't-----Most murders committed by muslims in the city of New York do not even make the local papers (well---in the city of New York LOCAL PAPER means NEW YORK NEWS---but
they go unreported) 31 in the WHOLE COUNTRY? ---seems very low to me There was at least one GSW to the brain in lying either dead or almost dead in the ER in which I used to work per week-----that's one hospital----most not reported in the news. My very FIRST brain dead patient was an IMAM (that was about 40 years ago)
well---in the city of New York LOCAL PAPER means NEW YORK NEWS--

what paper is the new york news? the new york daily news? , the new york post?, NY newsday?, the new york times? There is no such paper as the new york news, NYC isn't hick flyover country with one goober news paper.

Folks, God does not like ugly and this country and its violence will someday put an end to us, its just a matter of time....all great civilizations eventually destroys itself from within, its just fact.

On average 31 people were murdered by gunshot on the same day this imam was killed (4 of them children) so why the Hell are we singling out this Moslem.

:dunno:

Why do we single out Muslim killers when on average 31 people are murdered by gunshot daily?

who said we do? in fact----in the city of New York-----we don't-----Most murders committed by muslims in the city of New York do not even make the local papers (well---in the city of New York LOCAL PAPER means NEW YORK NEWS---but
they go unreported) 31 in the WHOLE COUNTRY? ---seems very low to me There was at least one GSW to the brain in lying either dead or almost dead in the ER in which I used to work per week-----that's one hospital----most not reported in the news. My very FIRST brain dead patient was an IMAM (that was about 40 years ago)
well---in the city of New York LOCAL PAPER means NEW YORK NEWS--

what paper is the new york news? the new york daily news? , the new york post?, NY newsday?, the new york times? There is no such paper as the new york news, NYC isn't hick flyover country with one goober news paper.

sorry GOONO---typo----NEW YORK DAILY NEWS-----the general rag. In order to know what sort of killing is going on
in New York City-----the place to be is the inner city emergency rooms-----not --'read the papers'

Man, I love identity politics. It's not just a crime, but it's a hate crime because of someone's words. And a Hispanic is a suspect, so it's not as bad as we first reported, back when we wanted it to be a WASP, but still...

Man, I love identity politics. It's not just a crime, but it's a hate crime because of someone's words. And a Hispanic is a suspect, so it's not as bad as we first reported, back when we wanted it to be a WASP, but still...

be patient----some of the real details MIGHT be revealed---but lots will not. It seems most likely that the shooter had it out for these two guys SPECIFICALLY. There is an HISPANIC ENCLAVE in Queens and a MUSLIM BANGLA DESHI enclave in Queens-------both groups engage in revenge violence. WASP? in Queens? -----uhm......would a third generation Pole be considered sorta "wasp" I am not sure I ever met a Queens WASP The whole place is kind of ethnic----BLOCK BY BLOCK. Brooklyn Hispanics are very religious catholics. Muslims like to deface white plaster statues of
Mary--------maybe it is something like that. (there are also hindu enclaves, Guyanese, Chinese, Nepalese----etc etc )

Trump has blood on his hands.

Of course he does to any self disrespecting political opportunist.

Latest I heard, it was a HISPANIC who robbed the Followers of the Pedophile. Yeah it Trumps fault a Mexican robber murdered a leader of the most intolerant and murderous religion on the planet.

....all great civilizations eventually destroys itself from within, its just fact.

Yes...well, no. There are all kinds of reasons civilizations fall. The Minoans because of a volcano. The Carthaginians because Rome didn't like the competition. The British Empire because WW1 took away a whole generation and WW2 their economic ability to govern from afar. The Spanish after the Spanish Armada was destroyed and England was able to take their place at sea. The Byzantines because the Muslims just hated them. The Romans, well, whole volumes have been written on why Rome fell. Population pressures, trade imbalances, social changes, invasion, economics, drought, famine, volcanos, rain, so on and so forth. It isn't a fact that every civilization falls from within.

Because Muslims are one of the Democrat/media special class. All three groups are saddened to learn that the perp wasn't a white American.

Wait a minute. We're going about this all wrong. So two Muslim clerics got clipped. Inshallah...and who are we to question the will of Allah?

Wait a minute. We're going about this all wrong. So two Muslim clerics got clipped. Inshallah...and who are we to question the will of Allah?

Spoken like the terrorist you are.

chances are -----based on the manner of the "clipping"----and
the places in which both the victims and the putative perpetrator reside--------the event related to 'business' I cannot imagine any other situations between East New York, Brooklyn and Ozone Park, Queens

Forum List

Back