🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confederate Conservatives or blacks, which are better for America?

I love the way you guys throw something out there without bothering to give a full explanation. It's like a magician's sleight of hand. If I throw out bullshit fast enough, maybe no one will notice and people with think I know what I'm talking about. So let's take a closer look.

By using "revised, updated and add", you make it sound as if those programs have been expanded rather than replaced. The Job Training Partnership Act of 1982 replaced the Comprehensive Employment and Training Act and then was repealed by the Workforce Investment Act of 1998.

Worse, the states have power over where the funds are spent. Do you really think Mississippi would spend money on poor people to help improve their lives the way, say, Massachusetts would? Even thinking about Republicans actually trying to help the poor is ridiculous. They're Republicans. They try to keep people poor, not help them. Even you have to admit that.

Come on. Be honest for once. A true oxymoron is an "honest Republican".

Be honest yourself ... I indicated the programs have been revised to better serve the individuals in need. The programs in Workforce Initiative do work and are funded. The only thing you have to do is apply.

If you don't have the money for tuition ... It will be paid for you (is even a requirement in some states to continue unemployment benefits). If you don't know English or basic math ... The preparatory classes are available. If you work during the day ... Night classes are available. If you have children who need care ... Services are available and paid for. If your need transportation ... It is available. If you need extra money (above your subsidies in food and housing) ... The student can receive an incentive check to encourage them to take the classes.

None of your bullshit floats in the face of reality. Corporations and private organizations provide the majority of instructors at their own costs. They need the professionals the courses train.

I taught courses in Quality Certification regarding Technicians, Auditors and Managers (the only payment I received was reimbursement of travel expenses ... Two hours travel both ways three days a week for two months). The course basics (to include course materials and instruction) was provided by ASQ (The American Society for Quality). The facility, additional resources and courses were provided by the state's Workforce Initiative Program.

There is no excuse not to advance your skills.

Last edited:
More democrat BS. You folks should be in the fertilizer business. Really.

In order to save their party's tortured historical past concerning slavery and their dismal support of civil rights the democrats invent conservative/liberal excuses. Never mind that the Democrat party should be apologizing for what they have done they don't even acknowledge it. Somehow I think they believe that thinking blacks too stupid to get voter id somehow makes them modern abolitionists, when if fact just the opposite is true.

I love the way you guys throw something out there without bothering to give a full explanation. It's like a magician's sleight of hand. If I throw out bullshit fast enough, maybe no one will notice and people with think I know what I'm talking about. So let's take a closer look.

By using "revised, updated and add", you make it sound as if those programs have been expanded rather than replaced. The Job Training Partnership Act of 1982 replaced the Comprehensive Employment and Training Act and then was repealed by the Workforce Investment Act of 1998.

Worse, the states have power over where the funds are spent. Do you really think Mississippi would spend money on poor people to help improve their lives the way, say, Massachusetts would? Even thinking about Republicans actually trying to help the poor is ridiculous. They're Republicans. They try to keep people poor, not help them. Even you have to admit that.

Be honest yourself ... I indicated the programs have been revised to better serve the individuals in need. The programs in Workforce Initiative do work and are funded. The only thing you have to do is apply.

If you don't have the money for tuition ... It will be paid for you (is even a requirement in some states to continue unemployment benefits). If you don't know English or basic math ... The preparatory classes are available. If you work during the day ... Night classes are available. If you have children who need care ... Services are available and paid for. If your need transportation ... It is available. If you need extra money (above your subsidies in food and housing) ... The student can receive an incentive check to encourage them to take the classes.

None of your bullshit floats in the face of reality. Corporations and private organizations provide the majority of instructors at their own costs. They need the professionals the courses train.

I taught courses in Quality Certification regarding Technicians, Auditors and Managers (the only payment I received was reimbursement of travel expenses ... Two hours travel both ways three days a week for two months). The course basics (to include course materials and instruction) was provided by ASQ (The American Society for Quality). The facility, additional resources and courses were provided by the state's Workforce Initiative Program.

There is no excuse not to advance your skills.

Come on. If education was so cheap that anyone could get it, you wouldn't have so many Republicans uneducated and so many others with student loans.

Did that really have to be explained? It's so obvious you would have to be blind to miss it.

Come on. If education was so cheap that anyone could get it, you wouldn't have so many Republicans uneducated and so many others with student loans.

Did that really have to be explained? It's so obvious you would have to be blind to miss it.

I never said education was cheap ... I indicated it is fucking free if you show the least amount of effort. Your desire to make it Republican or Democrat, about student loans and government subsidies ... Is exactly why you and anything you or your party supports will continue to fail. You simply don't have the common sense to pick the shit in front of you up and go to work.

I don't need anything explained ... And explaining anything to you is worthless because you don't have the wherewithal to take care of the basics yourself.

The one thing you keep skipping over ... Is the fact we don't need you. We are going to make what we can better ... With or without you and your endlessly irresponsible bullshit.

I never said education was cheap ... I indicated it is fucking free if you show the least amount of effort. Your desire to make it Republican or Democrat, about student loans and government subsidies ... Is exactly why you and anything you or your party supports will continue to fail. You simply don't have the common sense to pick the shit in front of you up and go to work.

I don't need anything explained ... And explaining anything to you is worthless because you don't have the wherewithal to take care of the basics yourself.

The one thing you keep skipping over ... Is the fact we don't need you. We are going to make what we can better ... With or without you and your endlessly irresponsible bullshit.

You said: I never said education was cheap ... I indicated it is fucking free

Because "free" costs more than "cheap"????

You are right. You can't explain to me because your mind is screwed up.

You said: We are going to make what we can better ...

Better than what? The economy Republicans ruined? The middle east Republicans destabilized: The environment Republicans want to trash? Better than the schools Republicans want to tear down?

If damage was the GOP goal, I would say that they have succeeded beyond their wildest expectations, would you? Go ahead. Tell us what they have been successful at during the last 40 years.

Damn, soon as you ask the question: Tell us what they (GOP) have been successful at during the last 40 years.

They run off. Clearly, they can't think of anything either.

You said: We are going to make what we can better ...

Better than what? The economy Republicans ruined? The middle east Republicans destabilized: The environment Republicans want to trash? Better than the schools Republicans want to tear down?

If damage was the GOP goal, I would say that they have succeeded beyond their wildest expectations, would you? Go ahead. Tell us what they have been successful at during the last 40 years.

The part you don't understand is the part that involves you, your political ideas, Democrats, Republicans and the government altogether.

I said ... "We are going to make what We can better ..."

Unfortunately ... You are not part of the "We" I was referring to. You can wait around for a political party or the government to fix problems they cannot fix until you get old and die a frustrated, polarized failure.

"We" ... Don't need you or your approval, your political nonsense, your political parties, your government corruption and malfeasance or your malicious negligence ... To make what "We" encounter every day ... Better for everyone.

Continue to accomplish nothing ... And blame someone else. Continue to wait for the government to fix your problems ... And remain a failure. Continue to think you have something to offer ... And keep lying to yourself.

"We" don't need you ... "We" don't want you ... "We" don't really give a shit about you or your desire to continue in failure.

You getting the point yet?

Last edited:
th

That is so true. And the data is out there and easy to find.

There are 4.8 million jobs going unfilled. Because of a skills gap. So Republicans cut education. See what I mean? They live in a world where doing the opposite of common sense is the right thing to do.

Every state has a Workforce Initiative Program and an office in almost every city of decent size. Good programs, well funded an capable at supplying students with the necessary skills in work and life.

Workforce. Investment legislation started in 1933 with the Wagner-Peyser Act ... And has been revised, updated and added to ever since (The Manpower Development and Training Act of 1962, The Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The Training and Partnership Act of 1982, the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 and the list goes on).

Cut the bullshit subsidies and quit pretending decent legislation and funding is not in place to handle the skills gap. People who don't benefit from it have figured out they don't have to show any initiative to stay alive ... Because people like you will ignore everything positive and support malicious waste, government corruption and malfeasance over anything worthwhile in skills training.

The skills gap excuse is dead outside people too lazy to do any different.

And the Dems programs have kept the poor, poor for generations.

That is so true. And the data is out there and easy to find.

There are 4.8 million jobs going unfilled. Because of a skills gap. So Republicans cut education. See what I mean? They live in a world where doing the opposite of common sense is the right thing to do.

Every state has a Workforce Initiative Program and an office in almost every city of decent size. Good programs, well funded an capable at supplying students with the necessary skills in work and life.

Workforce. Investment legislation started in 1933 with the Wagner-Peyser Act ... And has been revised, updated and added to ever since (The Manpower Development and Training Act of 1962, The Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The Training and Partnership Act of 1982, the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 and the list goes on).

Cut the bullshit subsidies and quit pretending decent legislation and funding is not in place to handle the skills gap. People who don't benefit from it have figured out they don't have to show any initiative to stay alive ... Because people like you will ignore everything positive and support malicious waste, government corruption and malfeasance over anything worthwhile in skills training.

The skills gap excuse is dead outside people too lazy to do any different.

And the Dems programs have kept the poor, poor for generations.
the previous statement is the pinnacle of republican propaganda.
as stupid as it is false.

Forum List

Back