Confederate constitution legalized slavery

Alllllllllllllll the federal buildings
Alllllllllllllll the forts,
Alllllllllllllll the arsenals,
Alllllllllllllll the mints,
Alllllllllllllll the courthouses -- every bit of federal property ...

All across the south --Yeah, that's what they stole and declared as theirs - even though the whole of the United States taxpayers had paid for it.

They stole it. Thief's. They did this before Lincoln ever stepped into office.
Are you trying to say they never paid taxes in the south before they seceded? Huh?

I paid taxes. Guess I get to take over Fort Knox.
No, no, NO, as part owner, take a thousand other investors with you, go see how close you can get to the front door, then just knock and explain that you and these other investors wish as part owners to tour the facility and examine the gold that the Yankee government confiscated and replaced with paper federal reserve notes.
Hell Paperview is right, it is yours .

Og
You should probably rethink this whole support of the loser confederate thing while you are standing corrected. You seem to have a lot things you need to stand corrected on.
The funny thing is - he cited the popular election results (which were tainted, and there's a whole long story about the shenanigans that went on in GA) -- but what he showed was Georgians voted against secession.

(well, less than 1/10 of the population of Georgians did)
I will leave you all for now with this question....
How would any of you suggest the Southern States restore the founders intent?
The founders intent supported slavery. Why would I help the south with any suggestions?
Oh, so the Declaration of independence is a fraud, and the revolutionary war was a war by the founders' to protect slavery?
Very revealing revelation, thank you!
Yes the DoI is a fraud. Anything strike you as weird with the opening statement in light of the fact slavery was supported?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

No the revolutionary war was fought to get away from England. So you must have flunked american history?
So, you support a government that was built on maintaining slavery? If that, as you say was the intent, then you cannot rightfully sit in judgement of the CSA government.

Og
You should probably rethink this whole support of the loser confederate thing while you are standing corrected. You seem to have a lot things you need to stand corrected on.
The funny thing is - he cited the popular election results (which were tainted, and there's a whole long story about the shenanigans that went on in GA) -- but what he showed was Georgians voted against secession.

The founders intent supported slavery. Why would I help the south with any suggestions?
Oh, so the Declaration of independence is a fraud, and the revolutionary war was a war by the founders' to protect slavery?
Yes the DoI is a fraud. Anything strike you as weird with the opening statement in light of the fact slavery was supported?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

No the revolutionary war was fought to get away from England. So you must have flunked american history?
So, what you are stating is that we denounce our government that was established on slavery, and support your government which you yourself was built on slavery?
Seems a little odd: does it not?

All across the south --Yeah, that's what they stole and declared as theirs - even though the whole of the United States taxpayers had paid for it.

Are you trying to say they never paid taxes in the south before they seceded? Huh?

Correct, you are a partial owner of Fort Knox.
Just like the American people all owned Fort Sumter.

Guess you missed the 'I can take it over now" part.
I'm curious now.
Now that the forts have been recovered, and slavery ended, when may we expect an end to the occupation?

The Confederacy only existed for a couple of years in American history but it gives low information idiots a target for hatred. The Confederacy never funded a slave ship or captured a Negro in Africa. The sad truth about the 200 years of international slavery is that the ensign that flew off slave ships wasn't the Confederate battle flag that mostly inner city northern idiots grew up hating. The flag that flew from the stern of slave ships was the British union jack and the French and Spanish flags and the Stars and Stripes. The industrial revolution would have put slavery out of business but the inept Lincoln administration couldn't wait. Innocent Southern people who had nothing to do with slavery died because Lincoln hired a drunk and a maniac to kill civilians.

So did the Confederate states Of America make a provision in their new Constitution that states can leave the CSA if unhappy or The CSA government makes a law they don't like?
Where exactly do the Confederate States of America exist? I'm still trying to find their location on this continent, but to no avail.
Any state that practices "Confederate History Day or Month".

Google

It also occurred to me that since the issue over the forts and slavery have been long resolved, the legality of secession remains legal, as no amendment has yet been established to make such UN- constitutional, hence secession was a legal act, therefore the restoration should continue as a legal avenue to end the occupation and restore the Articles of Confederation for the Southern Confederate States.

Og

So, you support a government that was built on maintaining slavery? If that, as you say was the intent, then you cannot rightfully sit in judgement of the CSA government.
Sure I can. The real americans got rid of slavery. The loser confederates wanted to continue it. Its called progress when you attempt to correct a mistake.

Og

Yeah and the civil war was fought to keep the south from getting away. So you have flunked again.

Og

Yeah and the civil war was fought to keep the south from getting away. So you have flunked again.
Not from the souths perspective which is what we were talking about. You flunked reading comprehension again I see.

Og

Sure I can. The real americans got rid of slavery. The loser confederates wanted to continue it. Its called progress when you attempt to correct a mistake.
Ya kinda blew that moral high ground with the next 40 or more years of exterminating the Native American Indian.
Now is the time to allow us to move forward restoring our government since this slavery and fort issue has been resolved.
What's your excuse this time around with slavery ended and all???

Og

Ya kinda blew that moral high ground with the next 40 or more years of exterminating the Native American Indian.
Now is the time to allow us to move forward restoring our government since this slavery and fort issue has been resolved.

Not really. There was no moral high ground to begin with. The north supported slavery until they tried to correct it. The south fought a losing fight to up hold it. The south also participated in the extermination of the NA's which you seem to forget. Your last sentence doesnt make any sense.

Og

Not really. There was no moral high ground to begin with. The north supported slavery until they tried to correct it. The south fought a losing fight to up hold it. The south also participated in the extermination of the NA's which you seem to forget. Your last sentence doesnt make any sense.
The last sentence is in reference to the restoration and end to the occupation.
Since you admit to no moral high ground, then stop being hypocritical in your continuous attacks on those who support their CSA.

Since you admit to no moral high ground, then stop being hypocritical in your continuous attacks on those who support their CSA.
The end of what occupation? I'm not being hypocritical. I think all people like you are idiots when you claim the confederates didnt go to war over slavery.

Og

Not from the souths perspective which is what we were talking about. You flunked reading comprehension again I see.
Gotta love it when morons from the north try to tell people from the south what they think.

Og

Gotta love it when morons from the north try to tell people from the south what they think.
The confederates told us what they thought. Matter of fact they documented it. BTW my family is from the south.

The end of what occupation? I'm not being hypocritical. I think all people like you are idiots when you claim the confederates didnt go to war over slavery.
But surely you must understand the difference between a declaration of war, and a declaration of secession. If not, then you are the idiot.
Apparently the war was over the useless forts that your government wished to maintain in the Southern Confederate States since Slavery was legal and prospered under YOUR CONstitution as you have stated was the intent of the founders'.
Yes, occupation is a result of war, and the replacement of our State governments.
Perhaps you can explain this to this idiot.....
If the Yankee made war on the Southern confederacy, to end slavery in those States, then why did this crusade not continue into other States such as Venezuela?
The 13th amendment was a shoe in with only the Northern States left united.
Why fight to free the black man in those now foreign States, yet continue exterminating the Red Man?
Is Black better than Red ?
Please explain these things to this idiot.

Og

The confederates told us what they thought. Matter of fact they documented it. BTW my family is from the south.
I don't care where your family is from, you are a Yankee.
The war was not over Slavery, secession was.
You cannot seem to distinguish between the two, is there some problem with your ability to understand this?

But surely you must understand the difference between a declaration of war, and a declaration of secession. If not, then you are the idiot.
Apparently the war was over the useless forts that your government wished to maintain in the Southern Confederate States since Slavery was legal and prospered under YOUR CONstitution as you have stated was the intent of the founders'.
Yes, occupation is a result of war, and the replacement of our State governments.
Perhaps you can explain this to this idiot.....
If the Yankee made war on the Southern confederacy, to end slavery in those States, then why did this crusade not continue into other States such as Venezuela?
The 13th amendment was a shoe in with only the Northern States left united.
Why fight to free the black man in those now foreign States, yet continue exterminating the Red Man?
Is Black better than Red ?
Please explain these things to this idiot.
Yes i understand the difference. However, what does that have to do with the point?
We arent talking about the reasons the North kicked the souths ass. We are talking about the fact the south fought to maintain slavery. BTW you do realize Venezuela is not part of the US dont you?

I don't care where your family is from, you are a Yankee.
The war was not over Slavery, secession was.
You cannot seem to distinguish between the two, is there some problem with your ability to understand this?
I wasnt talking to you so not interested in what you care about.
The war was over the south wanting to keep slavery. You cant seem to grasp this. Is there a problem with your ability to think?

Og

So you fought in the civil war to retain your slaves and you speak for the entire south?

Forum List

Back