Confederate constitution legalized slavery

When you said the south offered to pay for all the federals buildings they stole.

When it was a single fort.

A fort the South ceded all property rights to in 1836.

That's just a few on the heaping pile of revisionist Lost Cause crap you throw out daily, in your pretend confederate gray uniform, waving the battle flag of slavers.

"The South was funding the majority of the U.S. at that time..."

Bull.
Shit.
I knew you could not produce any documentation that the South offered to buy all the federal property.

They had already taken over lots more Federal govt building across the south - before the rebs fired on Star of the West.

December 20, 1860: South Carolina convention passes ordinance of secession.
December 24, 1860: Mississippi Senator Jefferson Davis introduces a "compromise" proposal which would effectively make slavery a national institution.
December 26, 1860: Major Anderson moves Federal garrison in Charleston, SC, from Fort Moultrie to Fort Sumter.
January 3, 1861: Georgia seizes Fort Pulaski. <---NOTE: THEY SEIZED THE FORT BEFORE THEY SECEDED.
January 4, 1861: Alabama seizes U.S. arsenal at Mount Vernon. <---NOTE: THEY SEIZED THE FORT BEFORE THEY SECEDED.
January 5, 1861: Alabama seizes Forts Morgan and Gaines. <---NOTE: THEY SEIZED THE FORT BEFORE THEY SECEDED.
January 6, 1861: Florida seizes Apalachicola arsenal. <---NOTE: THEY SEIZED THE ARSENAL BEFORE THEY SECEDED.
January 7, 1861: Florida seizes Fort Marion. <---NOTE: THEY SEIZED THE FORT BEFORE THEY SECEDED.
January 8, 1861: Floridians try to seize Fort Barrancas but are chased off.
January 9, 1861: Mississippi secedes.

Star of the West fired on in Charleston Harbor <-- FIRING ON A SHIP - A CLEAR ACT OF WAR
THE STEAMSHIP "MARION." SEIZED BY THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA TO BE CONVERTED INTO A MAN-OF-WAR.

January 10, 1861: Florida secedes.

Louisiana seizes U.S. arsenal at Baton Rouge, as well as Forts Jackson and St. Philip.
January 11, 1861: Alabama secedes.

Louisiana seizes U.S. Marine Hospital....

It goes on...
------------
Here's a clue: You just can't go and steal federal property the whole of the US paid for and think you can keep it...

The final vote in Georgia was on January_2, 1861 was 42,744 in favor of co-operation and 41,717 in favor of immediate secession. In case you missed it...That was ONE DAY before the fort was taken.
Yet another lie posted by another Yankee.
Really? do we need continue exposing your lies?? Really?

Your own fucking link disproves you. This is what you supplied:

January 1, 1861 Georgia votes against holding a secession convention, but the results are manipulated by Governor Joseph Brown to indicate that the state strongly supported the convention.
January 7, 1861 Robert Toombs delivers a farewell to the U. S. Senate, almost two weeks before Georgia votes to secede.
January 9, 1861 Mississippi secedes from the Union
January 10, 1861 Florida secedes from the Union
January 11, 1861 Alabama secedes from the Union
January 19, 1861 Georgia votes to secede from the Union at a convention held in Milledgeville, Georgia.
Civil War - 1861
Robert Toombs
Milledgeville
Slavery in Georgia
January 25, 1861 The federal arsenal in Augusta is taken by the Georgia Militia

Georgia History Timeline Chronology 1861

Boy, are you ever dumb.
I stand corrected on those dates.
You should probably rethink this whole support of the loser confederate thing while you are standing corrected. You seem to have a lot things you need to stand corrected on.
No, you will need to show wherever else I have been incorrect. One mistake does not make all other statements incorrect. I doubt that you even understand why I support the Confederacy. We still must refer to the FACT that secession was legal regardless of the war, and subsequent 150 years occupation
You need to rethink your entire premise. There are too many errors to point out. I dont care to understand why you support the loser confederates. Thats your choice. However, I find your posts full of brainwashed, error filled babble and frankly its boring.

Bull.
Shit.
But you miss the fact that YOUR government had already invaded South Carolina sovereign territory with the Star of the West. Now if you knew I was going to post that, then why the attempt to hide the truth?
Did you think that I was unaware of this truth, and that you could slide it past the unknowing of that truth?
Why did you ask me to supply the truth, if you already knew it existed?

I knew you could not produce any documentation that the South offered to buy all the federal property.

They had already taken over lots more Federal govt building across the south - before the rebs fired on Star of the West.

December 24, 1860: Mississippi Senator Jefferson Davis introduces a "compromise" proposal which would effectively make slavery a national institution.
December 26, 1860: Major Anderson moves Federal garrison in Charleston, SC, from Fort Moultrie to Fort Sumter.
January 3, 1861: Georgia seizes Fort Pulaski. <---NOTE: THEY SEIZED THE FORT BEFORE THEY SECEDED.
January 4, 1861: Alabama seizes U.S. arsenal at Mount Vernon. <---NOTE: THEY SEIZED THE FORT BEFORE THEY SECEDED.
January 5, 1861: Alabama seizes Forts Morgan and Gaines. <---NOTE: THEY SEIZED THE FORT BEFORE THEY SECEDED.
January 6, 1861: Florida seizes Apalachicola arsenal. <---NOTE: THEY SEIZED THE ARSENAL BEFORE THEY SECEDED.
January 7, 1861: Florida seizes Fort Marion. <---NOTE: THEY SEIZED THE FORT BEFORE THEY SECEDED.

Star of the West fired on in Charleston Harbor <-- FIRING ON A SHIP - A CLEAR ACT OF WAR
THE STEAMSHIP "MARION." SEIZED BY THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA TO BE CONVERTED INTO A MAN-OF-WAR.

Louisiana seizes U.S. arsenal at Baton Rouge, as well as Forts Jackson and St. Philip.

It goes on...
------------
Here's a clue: You just can't go and steal federal property the whole of the US paid for and think you can keep it...

The final vote in Georgia was on January_2, 1861 was 42,744 in favor of co-operation and 41,717 in favor of immediate secession. In case you missed it...That was ONE DAY before the fort was taken.

January 1, 1861 Georgia votes against holding a secession convention, but the results are manipulated by Governor Joseph Brown to indicate that the state strongly supported the convention.
January 7, 1861 Robert Toombs delivers a farewell to the U. S. Senate, almost two weeks before Georgia votes to secede.
January 19, 1861 Georgia votes to secede from the Union at a convention held in Milledgeville, Georgia.
Civil War - 1861
Robert Toombs
Milledgeville
Slavery in Georgia

Boy, are you ever dumb.
You should probably rethink this whole support of the loser confederate thing while you are standing corrected. You seem to have a lot things you need to stand corrected on.
The funny thing is - he cited the popular election results (which were tainted, and there's a whole long story about the shenanigans that went on in GA) -- but what he showed was Georgians voted against secession.

(well, less than 1/10 of the population of Georgians did)

When you said the south offered to pay for all the federals buildings they stole.

When it was a single fort.

A fort the South ceded all property rights to in 1836.

That's just a few on the heaping pile of revisionist Lost Cause crap you throw out daily, in your pretend confederate gray uniform, waving the battle flag of slavers.
I have never worn a Confederate uniform, or participated in reacting.
You are correct again. I did say "Them" I should have used the singular in reference to Ft Sumter alone and It was South Carolina, NOT the CSA government that offered to purchase the Fort.
Yet still to resupply the fort required the traversing of South Carolina waters which would require a treaty to do so, which the U.S. did not conclude. The Forts were of no use to the U.S. upon secession anyway. And there still is the legality of secession and the ongoing occupation to confront, regardless of the war.

Bull.
Shit.

Civil War - 1861
Robert Toombs
Milledgeville
Slavery in Georgia

Boy, are you ever dumb.
No, you will need to show wherever else I have been incorrect. One mistake does not make all other statements incorrect. I doubt that you even understand why I support the Confederacy. We still must refer to the FACT that secession was legal regardless of the war, and subsequent 150 years occupation
You need to rethink your entire premise. There are too many errors to point out. I dont care to understand why you support the loser confederates. Thats your choice. However, I find your posts full of brainwashed, error filled babble and frankly its boring.
You miss the bigger picture. Perhaps my use of the CSA is not the best avenue, to the restoration of the founders intent, but at present it offers the best avenue. I have found no other way as yet. Until then I continue my support of our 1861 CSA and the legality of secession.

Right, the cornerstone of their "country" was slavery and that means the war had nothing to do with slavery.

:rolleyes:
No that means the south had a lot of slaves (legal at the time) and the north wanted their land and assets so they invaded the south.

Alllllllllllllll the federal buildings
Alllllllllllllll the forts,
Alllllllllllllll the arsenals,
Alllllllllllllll the mints,
Alllllllllllllll the courthouses -- every bit of federal property ...

All across the south --Yeah, that's what they stole and declared as theirs - even though the whole of the United States taxpayers had paid for it.

They stole it. Thief's. They did this before Lincoln ever stepped into office.
Are you trying to say they never paid taxes in the south before they seceded? Huh?

Bull.
Shit.

It goes on...
------------

Civil War - 1861
Robert Toombs
Milledgeville
Slavery in Georgia

Boy, are you ever dumb.
The funny thing is - he cited the popular election results (which were tainted, and there's a whole long story about the shenanigans that went on in GA) -- but what he showed was Georgians voted against secession.

I will leave you all for now with this question....
How would any of you suggest the Southern States restore the founders intent?

Bull.
Shit.

Civil War - 1861
Robert Toombs
Milledgeville
Slavery in Georgia

Boy, are you ever dumb.

The founders intent supported slavery. Why would I help the south with any suggestions?

Bull.
Shit.

Civil War - 1861
Robert Toombs
Milledgeville
Slavery in Georgia

Boy, are you ever dumb.

Fix our voting system.

Bull.
Shit.

Civil War - 1861
Robert Toombs
Milledgeville
Slavery in Georgia

Boy, are you ever dumb.

Fix our voting system.
It cannot be fixed, as the political process is controlled by the party duopoly, I.E. the demorats and the repugs, which are owned by the multi-national corporations. A body politic must be established outside of the current political system. This has been the purpose the restoration effort from the beginning, that being to establish a seperate body politic for our Southern States outside that controlled by the two party U.S. system. At this point, the CSA restoration stands as the best avenue, as the secessions were legal regardless of the war.

Bull.
Shit.

Civil War - 1861
Robert Toombs
Milledgeville
Slavery in Georgia

Boy, are you ever dumb.

Fix our voting system.
There is no doubt that we are a separate and different people with different values and morals, being forced under a combined political system. All one need do is look at the red and blue map that has been established to show just how divided we are and remain. The North will never stop treating the South as a second class people to use as a punching bag so that they may hide their own misdeeds.

All across the south --Yeah, that's what they stole and declared as theirs - even though the whole of the United States taxpayers had paid for it.

Are you trying to say they never paid taxes in the south before they seceded? Huh?

I paid taxes. Guess I get to take over Fort Knox.

Fix our voting system.
It cannot be fixed, as the political process is controlled by the party duopoly, I.E. the demorats and the repugs, which are owned by the multi-national corporations. A body politic must be established outside of the current political system. This has been the purpose the restoration effort from the beginning, that being to establish a seperate body politic for our Southern States outside that controlled by the two party U.S. system. At this point, the CSA restoration stands as the best avenue, as the secessions were legal regardless of the war.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." :laugh:
10585636-large.jpg

Fix our voting system.
Anything can be fixed.

Correct, you are a partial owner of Fort Knox.

Fix our voting system.
There is no doubt that we are a separate and different people with different values and morals, being forced under a combined political system. All one need do is look at the red and blue map that has been established to show just how divided we are and remain. The North will never stop treating the South as a second class people to use as a punching bag so that they may hide their own misdeeds.
We are many groups... and we are one group. The problem is authoritarians have taken ownership of both political parties. To fix the voting system is a simple matter. There are many voting systems available to us. The two party voting system is broken. A better system would include the ability to provide an order of your favorites in an election. This way you could vote for the libertarian, then the democrat or republican of your choice with the understanding that your vote won't be pissed away if the libertarian does not win. Alternatively we could expand the system of run-off elections to national elections. Though that seems a waste of everyone's time.

Correct, you are a partial owner of Fort Knox.
Just like the American people all owned Fort Sumter.

Guess you missed the 'I can take it over now" part.

Og

Bull.
Shit.

Civil War - 1861
Robert Toombs
Milledgeville
Slavery in Georgia

Boy, are you ever dumb.

The founders intent supported slavery. Why would I help the south with any suggestions?
Oh, so the Declaration of independence is a fraud, and the revolutionary war was a war by the founders' to protect slavery?
Very revealing revelation, thank you!

Og

Oh, so the Declaration of independence is a fraud, and the revolutionary war was a war by the founders' to protect slavery?
Very revealing revelation, thank you!
Yes the DoI is a fraud. Anything strike you as weird with the opening statement in light of the fact slavery was supported?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

No the revolutionary war was fought to get away from England. So you must have flunked american history?

Forum List

Back