Confederate constitution legalized slavery

You have given us a lot of verbiage meaning . . . nothing, James . . . for your obsession.

You have given us a lot of verbiage meaning . . . nothing, James . . . for your obsession.
JAKE, I do realize that verbiage is a little much for you, however, I cannot draw pictures for you.
The amusing thing, is that if one of the left wingnuts within your two party duopoly were advocating a return to the Articles using the bases of common law principles wherein one is free to do as one chooses unless one in doing so were infringing on the life, liberty or property of another, you would not be making the childish assertions that you have been making: it is only because we are using our 1861 Confederacy that has you all up in arms.
You are no different than the right wingnuts.
We call you sheep.

James, you can talk all you want: you have nothing of worth on this thread.

James, you can talk all you want: you have nothing of worth on this thread.
I am the only one who has had worth on this thread aside from one or two others.
I have offered a valuable lesson for those who are able to comprehend the truth, and no one had to pay a dime.
We will meet again on another THREAD, JAKE, and just as this time and every time before, your Pseudo intellectual comrades will vacate the field leaving you behind as cannon fodder, just as they always have.
You have been abandoned again.

It's too bad you never got the chance to study History or Political Science.
Oh, but you would be wrong, ....

Doesn't seem so. You present yourself as a buffoon who has read little, understood nothing, and is attempting to fill in the gaps with his own bitter little imagination. You apparently have no idea what a fool you are making of yourself.

The Articles of Confederation were proven a failure. That's why our current Constitution was written, idiot. We are NOT a "confederation." The Articles of Confederation are NOT coming back. Ever. The traitorous fools who insisted on the Civil War for the sake of the evil of slavery were vile scum who received only a fraction of the punishment they deserved. YOU are a low-life scum for attempting to play the apologist for them.
OK, Lets see how much you know, as compared to me....

Wow...I knew you were stupid, but wow....

You know you're on the internet, right moron?

Holy shit... :rolleyes:

Instead of finding new ways to demonstrate your stupidity, why don't you just tell me if you have ever actually studied any of the topics I mentioned?

Last edited:
James, like all concrete learners, knows what he knows.

His obsession hurts no one.

Doesn't seem so. You present yourself as a buffoon who has read little, understood nothing, and is attempting to fill in the gaps with his own bitter little imagination. You apparently have no idea what a fool you are making of yourself.

The Articles of Confederation were proven a failure. That's why our current Constitution was written, idiot. We are NOT a "confederation." The Articles of Confederation are NOT coming back. Ever. The traitorous fools who insisted on the Civil War for the sake of the evil of slavery were vile scum who received only a fraction of the punishment they deserved. YOU are a low-life scum for attempting to play the apologist for them.

Instead of finding new ways to demonstrate your stupidity, why don't you just tell me if you have ever actually studied any of the topics I mentioned?
EVERY ONE. Now I await your answers to my questions. Did you really think I would allow you to deflect away from them?
Here they are again....
What does James Madison Explain in #39?
What does he explain in #62
What does Hamilton explain in #32
What are the two systems that were cobbled together to form The 1787/1789 U.S. CONstitution?
Can you explain which parts represent these two systems and how they were suppose to operate in conjunction.
I will give you 30 MIN. That should be plenty of time: that is if you know anything about that system, or how those two systems were meant to function as counter acting systems?
GO!!!!

EVERY ONE.

How so?

EVERY ONE.

How so?
How you doing with those questions?

EVERY ONE.

How so?

I'm trying to help you move on from humiliating yourself like that, fool. Instead, why don't you just answer my question?

EVERY ONE.

How so?

I'm trying to help you move on from humiliating yourself like that, fool. Instead, why don't you just answer my question?
You cant answer them can you?
You see, as I stated in the beginning you are far outmatched and in way over your capability.
You see, I have taken this lil thread, that was a jab at the Southern people, and of no value at all, an used it as a teaching tool. Such is what I do.
Again, I am amused that with all your accusations, you have posted nothing of relevance other than insults. YOU have NOTHING.
You have posed no questions, YOU simply deflect from answering mine because you cant.

EVERY ONE.

How so?

You cant answer them can you?....

You really are this stupid? Nobody told you that you are on the internet? Holy shit...

You really are this stupid? Nobody told you that you are on the internet? Holy shit...
Your questions are childishly irrelevant and meaningless.
I still await those answers to the questions that I asked you. Now as I was the one who asked relevant questions, and asked them first: You answer my questions and the we will address you childish irrelevant questions.
GO.....

James, like all concrete learners, knows what he knows.

His obsession hurts no one.
The obsession that which you have with me. You are a troll who follows me like a lil groupie
Your response is the typical one who is losing and knows not what else to say. Several of us have a death grip on the OP and are strangling it to death. Just let it relax.

I still await those answers to the questions that I asked you. Now as I was the one who asked relevant questions, and asked them first: You answer my questions and the we will address you childish irrelevant questions.
GO.....
Your questions, James, are irrelevant, and as such they have been shown to you as being irrelevant. That you reject their death is irrelevant. Walk as a shade in your own OP.

Your questions are childishly irrelevant and meaningless.........

How so? They are questions about your personal educational history, not things you could Google whether you know the answer or not. Are you getting this yet, fool?

Just answer honestly. It will be OK, really.

GO.....
Your questions, James, are irrelevant, and as such they have been shown to you as being irrelevant. That you reject their death is irrelevant. Walk as a shade in your own OP.
Neither of you are able to answer them, that does not make them irrelevant, it only shows that you are both to ignorant to answer them, hence you do not have a clue as to the structure of YOUR own CONstitution.
So sad.

Forum List

Back