Confederate Flag nutbags crash black kid's party, yell "******" at them

Apparently, Levi Bush, the Grand Wizard, can't keep his story straight about the flat tire. Below are the two conflicting stories.

Bush said his group was leaving a nearby event when they drove by Alford’s home and the partygoers started yelling at the trucks in front of him. They then threw rocks at his vehicle, he said.

Bush said he fishtailed while trying to drive away, then ran over a median and got a flat tire. When he pulled into a nearby driveway, the partygoers swarmed and made threats, and his friends backed him up, he said.

Stories differ in Douglas County Confederate flag flap www.ajc.com

Bush told Belanger the group was driving around conducting a fundraiser and the reason they stopped on the grass near the birthday party was because he got a flat tire. Bush said people at the predominately-black birthday party approached his group in a hostile manner and that’s when the situation escalated.

Woman says men with confederate flags threatened her family www.wsbtv.com

2 Different stories? Well, thats one credible guy there! :rofl:

What was your point about "when the trucks parked"?

I have answered it EVEN MORE SIMPLY FOR YOU than before.

So WTF were you on about?

They parked in a field next to the home where the party was. Coincidence?

Funny how you don't see the betrayal of the child's own relatives in provoking a confrontation at a child's birthday party. You, being a Leftist and therefore racist, cannot see past your own bigotry.

Yes, I'm sure that's exactly how it happened.
The woman in the video was very upset that the flagtards brought this to a child's party.
She says it multiple times. Your version isn't supported.

You do realize that her saying it multiple times is not really supportive evidence, right?

I mean, you're smart enough to type, you were able to find your computer inside of your house, so that indicates some level of brain function...

Her story is not very credible.

It's on the video. It is in evidence. Where's the video of the angry rock throwing blacks? Your boys weren't smart enough to video?

What is "on the video"?

Her story is not credible.

Do you think that a crowd of random blacks, after the demagoguery of the past few months might be greatly provoked by the sight of trucks flying the Confederate Flag?

Right. We all know blacks aren't to be trusted. Especially when grouped together.
Just some good ole' boys. Never meanin' no harm. We was just fooling' about Roscoe.

Do you consider the flying of the Confederate Fly to be provocative?

Apparently, Levi Bush, the Grand Wizard, can't keep his story straight about the flat tire. Below are the two conflicting stories.

Bush said his group was leaving a nearby event when they drove by Alford’s home and the partygoers started yelling at the trucks in front of him. They then threw rocks at his vehicle, he said.

Bush said he fishtailed while trying to drive away, then ran over a median and got a flat tire. When he pulled into a nearby driveway, the partygoers swarmed and made threats, and his friends backed him up, he said.

Bush told Belanger the group was driving around conducting a fundraiser and the reason they stopped on the grass near the birthday party was because he got a flat tire. Bush said people at the predominately-black birthday party approached his group in a hostile manner and that’s when the situation escalated.

Don't you start playing dumb.

Did you read the linked article from teh OP? That was all explained.

The most simple way to answer is one word. Were they parked in the field BEFORE or AFTER the tire was blown?

The capital letters are the only response I need and the most simplest

You use "They" as though all the trucks were together during the parking process. YOu do realize that is not the case?
Come on bro...be serious. I've reworded, explained, and asked you this at least 20 times and you still cant answer. Do yourself a favor, be credible and answer the one question I've asked you...

Were they parked in the field BEFORE or AFTER the tire was blown?

The woman in the video was very upset that the flagtards brought this to a child's party.

You do realize that her saying it multiple times is not really supportive evidence, right?

I mean, you're smart enough to type, you were able to find your computer inside of your house, so that indicates some level of brain function...

It's on the video. It is in evidence. Where's the video of the angry rock throwing blacks? Your boys weren't smart enough to video?

What is "on the video"?

Do you think that a crowd of random blacks, after the demagoguery of the past few months might be greatly provoked by the sight of trucks flying the Confederate Flag?

Right. We all know blacks aren't to be trusted. Especially when grouped together.
Just some good ole' boys. Never meanin' no harm. We was just fooling' about Roscoe.

I suppose to some it could be depending on the manner it's flying. If it were paraded several times past an outdoor party attended by black folks accompanied by verbal insults, that might do it.

Did those fellers believe it might be provacative if that's what they did?

Last edited:

Don't you start playing dumb.

Did you read the linked article from teh OP? That was all explained.

Was it?

The driver said he fishtailed,hit the curb and got a flat then pulled into a nearby driveway.
We know the field they were parked in was immediately adjacent to the home where the party was.

Ok. What speed do you suppose a pick up would have to be going to break the back wheels loose and cause a fishtail on dry pavement? It would have to be fast enough to strike the curb with enough force to blow out the sidewall or break the bead loose.

If he was going fast enough for all of that to happen, do you believe that all transpired within the distance from the party house to the adjacent drive? All seven trucks were able to make that drive as well? Doesn't seem likely.

Since the driver said he struck a median, that would suggest a divided road. If the fishtailer ended up beyond the adjacent drive, then all seven trucks would have had to have gone around the block or otherwise turned around to get back to the adjacent property. This suggests that they chose that place to park deliberately. It also suggests that they drove by the house more than once. At least twice.
A witness at the party stated they drove by several times. To do that they would all have to go around the block or make u- turns as it is a divided road. That shows a pattern that is deliberate.

Last edited:
Nope. YOu're ignoring the rock throwing because it doesn't serve your agenda.

People use racial slurs if they are racists...

Correll wants to believe the white guys story despite the police not finding any evidence of it happening. Its too hard for Correll to talk about the video UNLESS he inserts the Rock throwing as being a catalyst for every and anything the white dudes with guns did
I've been asking you why is it relevant?

Seems you ignore questions as well.

I would like to answer but it seems Correll is holding us all up. I've asked the same question at least 20 times and everytime he responds he's confused about the question all over again

I am not sure why you are playing dumb.

From the scenario that was reported and that I have repeatedly repeated to you over and over again,

the trucks were driving by the party when they outraged blacks started throwing rocks. After the blowout the one truck pulled over, and then a little later the other trucks returned to help protect that trucks passenger(s) from the angry mob.

Its a simple question: Were they parked in the field BEFORE or AFTER the blown tire?

These stories do not conflict.

And link please to show that Levi is in the klan.

Or admit that you are just a slanderous asshole.

Okay, so you do have a reading problem....

What is "on the video"?

Do you consider flying a swastika to be provocative?

CIOWEFdUkAAeYpd.jpg

FACT: Nazi's in Germany are prohibited from flying a swastika so they use the confederate flag instead.

In Germany, the Confederate flag is not void of political context. European skinheads and neo-Nazi groups have adopted the Confederate flag and variations of it because of its historical context as a symbol of racism and white supremacy.

Read more: Why is the Confederate flag flown outside the US - Business Insider

You're about as retarded as your handle.

Got nothing I see.

I got plenty, but I choose not to waste it on a retarded punk like you.

How and why do you suppose those fellers ended up in a field next door to the party?

Don't know, don't care. It doesn't show them "crashing" a party though, now does it?

Got nothing I see.

How and why do you suppose those fellers ended up in a field next door to the party?

Don't know, don't care. It doesn't show them "crashing" a party though, now does it?

And there you have it.

Got nothing I see.

And there you have it.

Yep I stick to relevant facts. Why or how they got into the pasture isn't the issue. The allegation is they "crashed" a party and there is absolutely no evidence that supports that ridiculous claim.

You should try focusing on relevant facts instead of toeing the liberal talking point line. But then, you wouldn't be a good sheep.

Got nothing I see.

Don't care?
What if they had pulled in there deliberately?
It is odd that they pulled into the grass directly adjacent to the party. That does seem a tad bit confrontational.

Got nothing I see.

And there you have it.

If it can't be reasonably blamed on black folks then they're done.

Got nothing I see.

And there you have it.

Yep I stick to relevant facts. Why or how they got into the pasture isn't the issue. The allegation is they "crashed" a party and there is absolutely no evidence that supports that ridiculous claim.

You should try focusing on relevant facts instead of toeing the liberal talking point line. But then, you wouldn't be a good sheep.

Although there are two sides to this story, better yet, make that 3 sides to the story, since Levi Bush can't keep his straight, we do know that the confederate flag waivers were yelling racial slurs. A non racist person simply doesn't do that.

Well if you are too stupid to realize that using that word denotes idiocy unless it's used in it's actual meaning, no wonder you are stupid enough to believe that the poor ole shit rag wavers were just good ole boys doing nothing.

Oh so the blacks that use the word are just idiots according to you. Thanks for clearing that up.

No, dummy. Whites can call each other cracker, and it's not an insult....same thing with blacks calling other blacks the "n" word....doesn't have the same impact as when one of another race uses it. You knew that, though....you're just trying to act dumb so you can keep using it?

How often do you hear whites calling each other cracker?
I've heard it enough.

BTW cracker doesn't offend me and it doesn't matter what race the person is saying it. I reckon I've got thicker skin than most liberals and blacks.
It doesn't me either.......and you don't have thicker skin.....you certainly are taking up for the ones that use the word......guess your skin is not as thick as you think.

You sir are a liar.

You're the liar. First off, I'm not a sir.....and second, you wouldn't be refuting this thread if you weren't a bit offended by the OP. So....there you are.

Ok, from now on I know better than to engage Correll in any sort of debate. He's just a flat out liar.

First time shame on him,....point is I wont be fooled again

What is "on the video"?

CIOWEFdUkAAeYpd.jpg

FACT: Nazi's in Germany are prohibited from flying a swastika so they use the confederate flag instead.

In Germany, the Confederate flag is not void of political context. European skinheads and neo-Nazi groups have adopted the Confederate flag and variations of it because of its historical context as a symbol of racism and white supremacy.

And they (conservatives) have the nerve to call Obama "Hitler".........they're so ignorant, they don't realize how much their party has in common with Nazis.

The most simple way to answer is one word. Were they parked in the field BEFORE or AFTER the tire was blown?

The capital letters are the only response I need and the most simplest

You use "They" as though all the trucks were together during the parking process. YOu do realize that is not the case?
Come on bro...be serious. I've reworded, explained, and asked you this at least 20 times and you still cant answer. Do yourself a favor, be credible and answer the one question I've asked you...

Were they parked in the field BEFORE or AFTER the tire was blown?

I am serious. I have repeated explained the full series of events as described.

I repeatedly explained my view on when the various trucks parked.

THey did NOT park at the same time as implied in your question.

It is clearly obvious from the reports that the trucks parked AFTER the rock was thrown and the tire was damaged.

So, what the fuck is your point?

What is "on the video"?

I suppose to some it could be depending on the manner it's flying. If it were paraded several times past an outdoor party attended by black folks accompanied by verbal insults, that might do it.

Did those fellers believe it might be provacative if that's what they did?

Bullshit.

From the demagoguery that you lefties have been pushing the last few months, with the flying of the confederate flag equating support of slavery, you obviously consider it provocative.

THus, the one scenario has a group of blacks, in their/your mind, reacting strongly to a great provocation.

THe other scenario, has the whites randomly picking this birthday party, with a crowd that greatly outnumbered the truck drivers, for intimidation.

WOrds have consequences. Your lefty race baiting has primed blacks to react violently to the Confederate Flag.

I doubt this will be the last such incident.

What is "on the video"?

CIOWEFdUkAAeYpd.jpg

So, in your opinion would the blacks, hypothetically, been justified in throwing rocks at the trucks?

Forum List

Back