Confederate Flag nutbags crash black kid's party, yell "******" at them

Ok, from now on I know better than to engage Correll in any sort of debate. He's just a flat out liar.

First time shame on him,....point is I wont be fooled again

Don't compound your asshole-ness with lies.

I have answered your "question" even more simply.

Now, hit me with your gotcha "point" that you think you have.

It's on the video. It is in evidence. Where's the video of the angry rock throwing blacks? Your boys weren't smart enough to video?

What is "on the video"?

Her story is not credible.

Do you think that a crowd of random blacks, after the demagoguery of the past few months might be greatly provoked by the sight of trucks flying the Confederate Flag?

Right. We all know blacks aren't to be trusted. Especially when grouped together.
Just some good ole' boys. Never meanin' no harm. We was just fooling' about Roscoe.

Do you consider the flying of the Confederate Fly to be provocative?

Do you consider flying a swastika to be provocative?

CIOWEFdUkAAeYpd.jpg

FACT: Nazi's in Germany are prohibited from flying a swastika so they use the confederate flag instead.

In Germany, the Confederate flag is not void of political context. European skinheads and neo-Nazi groups have adopted the Confederate flag and variations of it because of its historical context as a symbol of racism and white supremacy.

Read more: Why is the Confederate flag flown outside the US - Business Insider

FACT: Nazi's in Germany are prohibited from flying a swastika so they use the confederate flag instead.

And they (conservatives) have the nerve to call Obama "Hitler".........they're so ignorant, they don't realize how much their party has in common with Nazis.

Bullshit.

BUT, THIS is the type of demagoguery that led to these blacks being so outraged over the sight of the Confederate Flag that they reacted with violence and threats.

Got nothing I see.

I got plenty, but I choose not to waste it on a retarded punk like you.

How and why do you suppose those fellers ended up in a field next door to the party?

Don't know, don't care. It doesn't show them "crashing" a party though, now does it?

And there you have it.

If it can't be reasonably blamed on black folks then they're done.

If it can be reasonable blamed on black folks, you libs will never admit it.

Their scenario is not credible.

The scenario of the white guys is.

Ok, from now on I know better than to engage Correll in any sort of debate. He's just a flat out liar.

Go fuck yourself, I have better shit to do than talk with a bullshit artist

It's on the video. It is in evidence. Where's the video of the angry rock throwing blacks? Your boys weren't smart enough to video?

What is "on the video"?

Do you think that a crowd of random blacks, after the demagoguery of the past few months might be greatly provoked by the sight of trucks flying the Confederate Flag?

Right. We all know blacks aren't to be trusted. Especially when grouped together.
Just some good ole' boys. Never meanin' no harm. We was just fooling' about Roscoe.

I suppose to some it could be depending on the manner it's flying. If it were paraded several times past an outdoor party attended by black folks accompanied by verbal insults, that might do it.

Did those fellers believe it might be provacative if that's what they did?

Bullshit.

From the demagoguery that you lefties have been pushing the last few months, with the flying of the confederate flag equating support of slavery, you obviously consider it provocative.

THus, the one scenario has a group of blacks, in their/your mind, reacting strongly to a great provocation.

THe other scenario, has the whites randomly picking this birthday party, with a crowd that greatly outnumbered the truck drivers, for intimidation.

WOrds have consequences. Your lefty race baiting has primed blacks to react violently to the Confederate Flag.

I doubt this will be the last such incident.

THe other scenario, has the whites randomly picking this birthday party, with a crowd that greatly outnumbered the truck drivers, for intimidation.

With seven trucks decked out with flags?
Yes, I firmly believe the flagtards were looking for trouble.

The black folks were at home and not driving around town looking for someone flying flags to assault with stones.

Go fuck yourself, I have better shit to do than talk with a bullshit artist

You are so full of it.

You had some stupid ass "gotcha" planned, probably built around misrepresenting a simple answer.

I gave it to you, and now, after making such an issue out of it, you're running away.

You've got nothing, certainly not the moral character to admit that your "Brothers" and "Sisters" here were behaving badly.

What is "on the video"?

I suppose to some it could be depending on the manner it's flying. If it were paraded several times past an outdoor party attended by black folks accompanied by verbal insults, that might do it.

Bullshit.

From the demagoguery that you lefties have been pushing the last few months, with the flying of the confederate flag equating support of slavery, you obviously consider it provocative.

THus, the one scenario has a group of blacks, in their/your mind, reacting strongly to a great provocation.

WOrds have consequences. Your lefty race baiting has primed blacks to react violently to the Confederate Flag.

The black folks were at home and not driving around town looking for someone flying flags to assault with stones.

And they had guns and threatened to shoot them. Yep, they were angels minding their business and just happened to be parked across from a party, where they were making smores like nice young racist, gun totting death threat making honkies

What is "on the video"?

Bullshit.

Completely covered in the linked article.

Did you read that?

The blacks folks were provoked, based on the leftist demagoguery over the past few months and reacted violently and threateningly.

Bullshit.

And they had guns and threatened to shoot them. Yep, they were angels minding their business and just happened to be parked across from a party, where they were making smores like nice young racist, gun totting death threat making honkies

One of them had a gun and threatened to shot the assholes that were harassing and threatening them.

Which is completely "nice". Blacks, even in the presence of confederate flags, don't have the right to do that.

If those blacks didn't want to be threatened with being shot, they shouldn't have bothered the guys in pickup trucks just driving by.

Bullshit.

A passenger in one truck was arrested, however, the article did not say why. No, I do not believe they were out innocently celebrating their heritage.

Bullshit.

A passenger in one truck was arrested, however, the article did not say why. No, I do not believe they were out innocently celebrating their heritage.

Link?

Bullshit.

One of them had a gun and threatened to shot the assholes that were harassing and threatening them.

Which is completely "nice". Blacks, even in the presence of confederate flags, don't have the right to do that.

If those blacks didn't want to be threatened with being shot, they shouldn't have bothered the guys in pickup trucks just driving by.

Just driving by and parked in a field 100' from the party.

Too funny.

Bullshit.

Just driving by and parked in a field 100' from the party.

Too funny.

After rock(s) were thrown, causing an accident, AND that single trucks passenger(s) were threatened by the angry and provoked blacks.

It is one thing to choose to believe one side over the other, but to pretend to be completely ignorant of the other side of the argument is to be a jerk.

You don't see me playing that game.

To all of you lefties, So, in your opinion would the blacks, hypothetically, been justified in throwing rocks at the trucks?

To all of you lefties, So, in your opinion would the blacks, hypothetically, been justified in throwing rocks at the trucks?

I don't believe that happened at all.
like I said, the black folks were at home having a party. Not driving around town looking for flagfliers to assault with stones.

I don't believe that happened at all.
like I said, the black folks were at home having a party. Not driving around town looking for flagfliers to assault with stones.

Its was a kids birthday party. The kind where they stand on the street and throw rocks at passerby's.

What is "on the video"?

Do you consider flying a swastika to be provocative?

CIOWEFdUkAAeYpd.jpg

In Germany, the Confederate flag is not void of political context. European skinheads and neo-Nazi groups have adopted the Confederate flag and variations of it because of its historical context as a symbol of racism and white supremacy.

Read more: Why is the Confederate flag flown outside the US - Business Insider

And they (conservatives) have the nerve to call Obama "Hitler".........they're so ignorant, they don't realize how much their party has in common with Nazis.

Bullshit.

What is bullshit? That they call Obama Hitler or that the Republican party has much in common with Nazis or both?

Well, I have seen it here on this Forum, where many cally Obama a Nazi, or Hitler. And, the Republican party does have a lot more in common with the Nazi's than liberals. So the only bullshit here is your calling it bullshit.

10 Similarities Between Ultra-Conservative Republicans and Nazis

BUT, THIS is the type of demagoguery that led to these blacks being so outraged over the sight of the Confederate Flag that they reacted with violence and threats.
The thing that has blacks so outraged is the constant barrage of insults from the right, and their devotion to the flag of slave-owners fighting to keep slavery. It would enrage you too, if you were to put yourself in their shoes.

What is "on the video"?

Bullshit.

He's going to defend the "losers" to no end.......no matter how obvious it is to everyone. That's the way racists roll.

Forum List

Back