Confederate Flag Should Stay Up

E]
It's YOUR gaydar, and this doesn't surprise me in the least, stolen valor fake marine.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Fake-german pervert Stinkenheist wants me to reveal why he's hiding in Germany so he can report me.
Lol. You have some interesting fantasies, esp about this hiding stuff, whatever that is. Poor fake marine: outrun, outgunned, outthought.

E]
It's YOUR gaydar, and this doesn't surprise me in the least, stolen valor fake marine.

Fake-german pervert Stinkenheist wants me to reveal why he's hiding in Germany so he can report me.
Lol. You have some interesting fantasies, esp about this hiding stuff, whatever that is. Poor fake marine: outrun, outgunned, outthought.

Thats his "tell". When you hurt his feelings he doubles down on stupidity and lying so he deflect attention away from him claiming to being a marine and then getting busted for it. It will never get old that moment he got busted. :laugh:

]
Thats his "tell". When you hurt his feelings he doubles down on stupidity and lying so he deflect attention away from him claiming to being a marine and then getting busted for it. It will never get old that moment he got busted. :laugh:

Except I never got "busted" fake nig...and never claimed to actually be USMC as everybody is well aware. Now once again, isn't this your second arrest on "Bait Car"? :lol:

fdznrjzndbzogqhvkeuk.jpg

]

Except I never got "busted" fake nig...and never claimed to actually be USMC as everybody is well aware. Now once again, isn't this your second arrest on "Bait Car"? :lol:

fdznrjzndbzogqhvkeuk.jpg

"never claimed to actually be USMC as everybody is well aware. "

I love it when you lie. This is fun:

HOOK AND DRAW Understanding the 21 Rule Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

All here:

upload_2015-2-24_18-0-53-png.37177

upload_2015-2-24_18-3-1-png.37178

upload_2015-2-24_18-4-13-png.37179

:lmao:

Keep on lying, fake marine. USMB already knows.

Asclepias

G-d bless the maker of the screenshot program!

Derideo_Te

Last edited:
on this there is no legitimate other side. the flag is a symbol for racism and bigotry. any other meaning a charlatan might try to attach to it at this point is merely cover for racism and bigotry.

You don't get it. The RACISM is the anti-white racism of demanding things be done to suit blacks no matter how adverse it is to whites. It is the bullying that they engage in, and expecting everyone to do what they want. This is just another example. That's why insisting on taking the flag away is harming race relations mor ethan leaving it alone.
How people like you can actually be so disturbed as to believe what you just posted is astounding. To you, opposing racism becomes racist itself. Most white people understand the sbolism associated with that flag. It offends them. Most white people think it should be removed. They think that not because of anything other than their basic decency and their rejection of the racist, hateful views of the small minority of white folks who think like you.

]

fdznrjzndbzogqhvkeuk.jpg

Are those screen shots of you claiming to be an ex marine fake or not?

It's not just the flag; TN leaders Remove Nathan Bedford Forrest bust from Capitol - News Sentinel Story

I'm a bit of a history fan, the flag thing is a whatever because it's not really a "US" flag, but this ones bugs me a bit more, it's state history, national history.

IDK this is starting to feel like a witch hunt...
He founded a terrorist organization, the KKK. Tim mcVeigh is part of our history. Should we put up a statute to him? Some on this board would probably say yes.

Justifiable Homicide ?
Group That May Have Influenced Charleston Killer He Had Some Legitimate Grievances
A white nationalist group that may have influenced the suspected gunman in last week's massacre at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina said Sunday in a statement that it believes he had "legitimate grievances" against black people.

The Council of Conservative Citizens (CofCC) is a group that has long been tied to prominent Republican politicians in the American South and counts opposition to "all efforts to mix the races of mankind" among its stated principles.
I don't know about race mixing (especially since I am mixed race myself) but the the Council of Conservative Citizens is spot on right. And they are who I was talking about in the OP. They tell the TRUTH, ans so did Dylann Roof.

If anybody is posting here and didn't read the OP . READ IT!

READ BABY! READ!
Mixed race? Human and what else?

t3h rebel flag is a cartoon flag. Time to go where it belongs :up: the dustbin of history (of losers)
Earth to DC: Most people don't care, including 55% of blacks, with 10% who like the flag.
Based on a poll from five years ago
Do you support or oppose government buildings flying the Confederate flag?
21% Support government buildings flying the Confederate flag .............................................
64% Oppose government buildings flying the Confederate flag .............................................
Not sure 15%
https://cdn.americanprogressaction.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/NationalGunPoll062115-Results.pdf

So, do we now listen to the polls? You were gung ho about poll results from five years ago. How about current polling?

Lindsey Graham said that "We have to get this right", knowing how badly the GOP will suffer if it isn't taken down.
Upon what do you base that ? The only poll I've heard of, said that a majority of South Carolinians supported the flag being where it is, including about half of SC blacks.
And how badly will the Democrats suffer if it IS taken down (a capitulation to lack activist coercion).

Lindsey Graham finally got it right yesterday when he said:

"Let's put it this way, if we fail to take it down now we'll pay a price for generations. We have to get this right."
Brane Space The Ridiculous Argument by Confederate Flag Defenders Our Flag Is Mis-Appropriated By Haters

You could have googled this yourself if you were an adult.

]

fdznrjzndbzogqhvkeuk.jpg

You betcha. He always claims he never said it but we have the evidence saved. He will disappear like the fart he is but he will come back with a post with no link claiming he was method acting. He is a fucking retard that likes to steal valor.

]

fdznrjzndbzogqhvkeuk.jpg
You got busted fake marine. Dont you ever wonder why everyone laughs at your comments? Face it. You will never live it down.
laugh.gif

]
Thats his "tell". When you hurt his feelings he doubles down on stupidity and lying so he deflect attention away from him claiming to being a marine and then getting busted for it. It will never get old that moment he got busted. [emoji23]

Except I never got "busted" fake nig...and never claimed to actually be USMC as everybody is well aware. Now once again, isn't this your second arrest on "Bait Car"? [emoji38]

fdznrjzndbzogqhvkeuk.jpg

You betcha. He always claims he never said it but we have the evidence saved. He will disappear like the fart he is but he will come back with a post with no link claiming he was method acting. He is a fucking retard that likes to steal valor.
Indeed.

Forum List

Back