Confederate Flag Should Stay Up

11146185_10152939083112596_4494342748953943545_n.jpg
And we should care what this senile Tom thinks why?

^^^ Racist, pure and simply a racist
Explain why this man is a racist. You can't.

I was referring to Paddy being the racist. Using the term to refer to a black man being subservient to whites is racist, as it implies whites are superior to blacks.

Apparently, knowing what an Uncle Tom is another area where you are a fucking moron, Lassie.

Grow up, you pathetic racist asshole
So, by grow up you mean become a racist twat like you?

You're impressing nobody, racist asshole

I was referring to Paddy being the racist. Using the term to refer to a black man being subservient to whites is racist, as it implies whites are superior to blacks.
I see now. I apologize.

I see now. I apologize.

No worries :)

Apparently, knowing what an Uncle Tom is another area where you are a fucking moron, Lassie.

So you believe all black people should think like you. That's funny and soooo racist.

Al flags are just brightly colored rags that we imbue with meaning

I don't get all caught up in symbols like the sheep do.
Shouldnt bother you if the confederate flag is taken down then right?

IDGAF but it shouldn't be a big deal if people want to sell it or fly it.

Like I said banning symbols gives them more power not less.

IMO Symbols are meaningless
No symbols are not meaningless. Thats why they are called symbols. I agree that its not a big deal for people to display the loser flag on their personal property. I for one could give a shit what some inbred monkey flies on his own property or person.

You see Paddy is a sheep pure and simple and anyone who disagrees with the flock is somehow always in the wrong as far as he/she is concerned
No, just the shrinking minority of ignorant, racist pricks like you. I agree with the majority of Americans who reject your racism.

So you believe all black people should think like you. That's funny and soooo racist.
I think that most people, white and black, should and do reject racists like you.

You're impressing nobody, racist asshole

I don't know about that. I'm enjoying it. Pass the popcorn...............Your turn ****.

I think that most people, white and black, should and do reject racists like you.
Oh, go fuck yourself, you sick ass licker.

Who said he was racist? He may be an Uncle Tom but I cant tell if he is racist.
No one said he is a racist. Flash Farley has trouble reading above a third grade level.
Uncle Tom is a racist term.

Oh, go fuck yourself, you sick ass licker.
I guess sassyirishlassie thinks that with comments like that, you are all growed up.

Forum List

Back