Confederate Flag? Symbol of racism?

Im still laughing about this.............also shows just how disconnected progressives from this site are!! They've been hooting and hollering for a couple of weeks now and the public as far, far from on their side!!

Political correctness is ghey:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Disconnected?
None of you will address my earlier post regarding the fact that 75% of black folks believe it to be a symbol of racism. Somehow you all believe you opinion means more than the actual victims.
That is being disconnected.
What you believe is on you. If you choose to be offended by my flag, come on down to Foley and take it down or shut the fuck up.

You won't address it either?
Coward
I did, though not in a way you like.
Allow me to rephrase my answer:
I don't give a shit if 75% of blacks think my flag is a symbol of racism. 100% of people in MY house think is is a symbol of Southern heritage. Take your opinion and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Hmmm...I wonder why people might believe it's racist.

Im still laughing about this.............also shows just how disconnected progressives from this site are!! They've been hooting and hollering for a couple of weeks now and the public as far, far from on their side!!

Political correctness is ghey:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Disconnected?
None of you will address my earlier post regarding the fact that 75% of black folks believe it to be a symbol of racism. Somehow you all believe you opinion means more than the actual victims.
That is being disconnected.
What you believe is on you. If you choose to be offended by my flag, come on down to Foley and take it down or shut the fuck up.

You won't address it either?
Coward
I did, though not in a way you like.
Allow me to rephrase my answer:
I don't give a shit if 75% of blacks think my flag is a symbol of racism. 100% of people in MY house think is is a symbol of Southern heritage. Take your opinion and stick it where the sun don't shine.
So....your concept of a symbol of Southern heritage" is a flag that had a 4 year active life for a bunch of loser traitors?

Yup. Offensive to some, indicative of life style to others.

I imagine that you spend your days buggering a guy named Bruce and you imagine that I'm a racist.

Sooner or later, some gay asshole is going to shoot up some establishment. When it happens Ernie, people like you and me have to be out there burning that rainbow flag in the middle of Main Street USA.

Shit is getting beyond absurd in 2015.

Sooner or later, some gay asshole is going to shoot up some establishment. When it happens Ernie, people like you and me have to be out there burning that rainbow flag in the middle of Main Street USA.

I agree, you both are absurd as fuck.
Two grown men crying about a rainbow flag.

Yup. Offensive to some, indicative of life style to others.

I imagine that you spend your days buggering a guy named Bruce and you imagine that I'm a racist.

You're right. Your avatar tells us all we need to know about you.

I agree, you both are absurd as fuck.
Two grown men crying about a rainbow flag.
Hardly crying. We are not the ones pretending to be harmed by a piece of cloth and attempting to force states and cities to remove it from display.
Hypocrite!

Forum List

Back