Confederate Flag? Symbol of racism?

That is probably the absolute dumbest thing I have ever seen anyone say.

Slavery/serfdom has been the most common existence for the majority of humans until only very recently. Think Thousands of Years. And race was not the driving imperative.

We are talking about American slavery during the CW period. Not the entire worldwide history of slavery. Christ you people can't stay on subject.
You are an idiot if you do not understand that slavery was an accepted institution WORLD WIDE in that era. Thus is the reference to "worldwide" history of slavery. I am not condoning or promoting or accepting the the notion that slavery was right. I am saying that you are brain dead.
The context is American slavery during the CW period. Stick to the subject.
OK… One more time then I had enough of your provocateur attitude.
The war was about secession.
Slavery was an accepted institution WORLD WIDE in the era, therefore it was not a uniquely Confederate institution designed for racism.
Slavery was not about racism it was about cheap labor worldwide. (Not free labor because the owner had to maintain the effectiveness of that labor with food, shelter and clothing)
Slavery was not about racism because white people were enslaved worldwide also including the USA and CSA
The Confederate Battle Flag's primary use was to identify Confederate troops on the battle field.
Please read it over and over again until you remember and don't have to ask the same thing over and over and over again according to Alinsky's tactics.

It's also important to note that Lincoln emancipated Only The Slaves in the Rebellion States.

If the war was only about Slavery, then why didn't he free all slaves?

Im still laughing about this.............also shows just how disconnected progressives from this site are!! They've been hooting and hollering for a couple of weeks now and the public as far, far from on their side!!

Political correctness is ghey:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Disconnected?
None of you will address my earlier post regarding the fact that 75% of black folks believe it to be a symbol of racism. Somehow you all believe you opinion means more than the actual victims.
That is being disconnected.

Last edited:
Slavery/serfdom has been the most common existence for the majority of humans until only very recently. Think Thousands of Years. And race was not the driving imperative.

We are talking about American slavery during the CW period. Not the entire worldwide history of slavery. Christ you people can't stay on subject.
You are an idiot if you do not understand that slavery was an accepted institution WORLD WIDE in that era. Thus is the reference to "worldwide" history of slavery. I am not condoning or promoting or accepting the the notion that slavery was right. I am saying that you are brain dead.
Slavery was an accepted institution WORLD WIDE in the era, therefore it was not a uniquely Confederate institution designed for racism.
Slavery was not about racism it was about cheap labor worldwide. (Not free labor because the owner had to maintain the effectiveness of that labor with food, shelter and clothing)
Slavery was not about racism because white people were enslaved worldwide also including the USA and CSA
The Confederate Battle Flag's primary use was to identify Confederate troops on the battle field.
Please read it over and over again until you remember and don't have to ask the same thing over and over and over again according to Alinsky's tactics.

It's also important to note that Lincoln emancipated Only The Slaves in the Rebellion States.

If the war were truly about Slavery, then why didn't he free all slaves?

Because he didn't want to widen the confederacy. Read a freakin' book.

No, the context is the Confederate Battle Flag and whether or not it is racist.

Yes racist
Im still laughing about this.............also shows just how disconnected progressives from this site are!! They've been hooting and hollering for a couple of weeks now and the public as far, far from on their side!!

Disconnected?
None of you will address my earlier post regarding the fact that 75% of black folks believe it to be a symbol of racism. Somehow you all believe you opinion means more than the actual victims.

When a group is told something over and over and over again by the media outlets of their overlords, it's rather difficult to resist the message.

I can see that you are logic challenged, bub.

That is probably the absolute dumbest thing I have ever seen anyone say.

It's obviously not to you. To the very people who have ancestors that were held in slavery , lived under Jim Crow and were terrorized by the clan, it is very much a symbol of racism.
Apparently they don't even get a hearing in your court. Your defense of the flag and your unwillingness to address this point only reinforces the view of that flag as racist.
Hell, you won't even admit that slavery is racist.

Yes racist

Disconnected?

When a group is told something over and over and over again by the media outlets of their overlords, it's rather difficult to resist the message.

I haven't been told anything by the media that I didn't already know. I see you fall squarely in the uneducated supporter demo.

I can see that you are logic challenged, bub.

I can see you are uneducated.

If the war was only about Slavery, then why didn't he free all slaves?
Yes, I tried to point that out to the provocateurs previously but they do not have the attention span to read anything more than a few words.

Opps! political expedience instead of principle???

Opps! political expedience instead of principle???

Oops! Another non answer.

Disconnected?
What you believe is on you. If you choose to be offended by my flag, come on down to Foley and take it down or shut the fuck up.

Disconnected?
What you believe is on you. If you choose to be offended by my flag, come on down to Foley and take it down or shut the fuck up.

You won't address it either?
Coward

I can see you are uneducated.
You are pulling your Übermensch card now that you have no any valid argument aiming to embarrass the opponent to shut him up. Straight out of Alensky's playbook.
Nice dodge. You have personally attacked more than anyone Mr. Alensky. You are also running in circles trying not to engage.
:eusa_hand:

Buh- bye coward
You are so fucked up but I have to give it to you very persistent...

Disconnected?

You won't address it either?
Coward
I did, though not in a way you like.
Allow me to rephrase my answer:
I don't give a shit if 75% of blacks think my flag is a symbol of racism. 100% of people in MY house think is is a symbol of Southern heritage. Take your opinion and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Forum List

Back